You think you're a thread killa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question being am I hairly like ape or robin williams hairy

I may not kill this thread, but I'm telling you, I've killed MANY a thread here. at least 10 today alone.

To tell ya the truth.............

Aquila said:
The question being am I hairly like ape or robin williams hairy

I don't fuckin' care......you got your eye on some OTHER chick! After ALL the sexy things we have exchanged, and you go for someone ELSE! I am absolutely blown away Aquila!

Last edited:
Re: I'm guessin'..........

dragonhearted said:
Robin Williams hairy....it can hurt just as much with the duct tape, esp since some of the skin can come off too....

Dayum...that man had a reallly hairy chest and arms....do YOU? :D

Aquila makes Bigfoot look like Marky Mark.....hell, I do the same. LOL

Bob_Bytchin said:
Aquila makes Bigfoot look like Marky Mark.....hell, I do the same. LOL

mmrrrrrrroooooooooowwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllll :catroar:

I love a hairy man! Cum an' get me Bigfoot! I got sumthin' you'll like! ;):devil:

Last edited:
THREAD KILLA

See I even have the button

Attachments

• quikthreadkillas.png
    quikthreadkillas.png
    29 KB · Views: 60
I'll show YOU how to kill a thread!

Aquila said:
I posted to it last so its gonna die

I think it really takes alot of balls for someone to let another someone think there could be something special to be had...then suddenly not stay in touch....then when communication is re-established...have that first someone tell that second someone that they are pursuing someone ELSE!!! And what's more? They are not MAN enough to even tell that someone WHO it is....The height of courage I must say!

Now...I betcha this thread dies! *evil grin*

Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww maaaaaaaan

SilvaTungDevil said:
Killin threads? I want in.

come ON....I had the perfect thing and ya fucked it up! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by somebody
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You growlin at me?

Re: I'll show YOU how to kill a thread!

dragonhearted said:
I think it really takes alot of balls for someone to let another someone think there could be something special to be had...then suddenly not stay in touch....then when communication is re-established...have that first someone tell that second someone that they are pursuing someone ELSE!!! And what's more? They are not MAN enough to even tell that someone WHO it is....The height of courage I must say!

Now...I betcha this thread dies! *evil grin*

My apollogies if you thought that way, I thought we where just takling as friendsm as my understanding of it went. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings. and YES im pursuing another lit member one I hope doesn't mind the pursuit. and No I didn't give names because I Don't do that, unless they want to reveal anything, I won't open my mouth... If you would care to yell at me.. this is something ELSE I would keep to PMs and IMs.. but as you chose to bring it public.. my response is.. if you wish to argue I will do it privatley but I won't drag an argument out in public.

Re: Re: I'll show YOU how to kill a thread!

Aquila said:
If you would care to yell at me.. this is something ELSE I would keep to PMs and IMs.. but as you chose to bring it public.. my response is.. if you wish to argue I will do it privatley but I won't drag an argument out in public.

Well bonehead....that is WHY I chose NOT to mention NAMES in my scenario....your conscience revealed one detail.....Besides....I was using the scenario for the purpose of killing the thread...but I see it backfired....shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back