The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I miss? There was this thing, hanging up real high up in the sky...I think it was like a big giant yellow lightbulb. Yeah I miss that giant yellow lightbulb. Whatever happened to it?

I think I remember that *lol* Sick of all the grey and rain somebody better pay the light bill and get that bulb turned back on.
 
I think I remember that *lol* Sick of all the grey and rain somebody better pay the light bill and get that bulb turned back on.

Heh, how many weathermen does it take to change a lightbulb?
 
Love the way that post went... The Mouse found her roar
 
I am sure someone would have stepped up with the incarceration of Parrish that would be far worse than him and with less moral ideals *lol*
 
I am sure someone would have stepped up with the incarceration of Parrish that would be far worse than him and with less moral ideals *lol*

I thought the Parrish story arc was fairly weak anyway. I mean the guy discovers his immortality and the first thing he does is go insane? A little weak.
 
His method for acquiring his insanity was a little weak but in his madness he kept some far worse people in check. Though It would be entertaining to have seen Rush work with him and help him Or Nina just frag what was left of his mind
 
Hello?! Spoiler alert!

For those of us who haven't seen it yet.... :D lol jk

I'll probably never watch it... although it is on netflix....
 
Hello?! Spoiler alert!

For those of us who haven't seen it yet.... :D lol jk

I'll probably never watch it... although it is on netflix....

Really good show... Cameron Hicks character EYE CANDY Alert and the Character Gary Bell is a riot
 
Awww. Am sorry you are not brimming with joy.
I haven't been either.
If it weren't for Daddi DJ and Kitty Twin, I would have exploded by now.

Nods

Speaking of you and kitty. I should poke you both, but... that will come later when I have more energy.

For now you just get cuddles.
 
Dear lord, christ in heaven... I'm not a praying woman, nor a religious one, but damn if I don't need a little salvation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top