The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, ladies. :kiss:

Hey, you big ol' studly man, you. How's life?

I'm doing well. Gettin' tired and heading to bed soon. Wrote some today and that felt nice, but now I need a bit of alone time to get the rest of it done, seeing as it involves a bit of one on one contact. :devil:

How has your day been? Did you continue cleaning? or did you get to enjoy your day?

Cool! Writing again, that's great. It's funny that somehow I can't seem to write erotica anymore. I've got so involved in the murder mystery I'm working on that I dont' think I'll ever write any other genre again.

My day? It was mostly spent in a drab cube farm, stuck the Siberian hell of the new unit I've been assigned to. Talk about being in the deep freeze! Those bitches are so cliquish that they refuse to speak to me. Hell, I can get along with anyone, but not this bunch, apparently. I hate it there. I want my girls back. I miss all the camaraderie.

Right now, though, I'm trying to draw my serial killer out. All his secrets are about to be exposed.

Ah, just like old times. :D

Buttering me up for something, are ya? ;p

At the moment, everything's hectic as we finalize all the plans for Chicago. Being there is going to be a blast. getting there . . . not so much . . . .

It will all work out. You'll see.

Cool! Writing again, that's great. It's funny that somehow I can't seem to write erotica anymore. I've got so involved in the murder mystery I'm working on that I dont' think I'll ever write any other genre again.

My day? It was mostly spent in a drab cube farm, stuck the Siberian hell of the new unit I've been assigned to. Talk about being in the deep freeze! Those bitches are so cliquish that they refuse to speak to me. Hell, I can get along with anyone, but not this bunch, apparently. I hate it there. I want my girls back. I miss all the camaraderie.

Right now, though, I'm trying to draw my serial killer out. All his secrets are about to be exposed.

I will take what I can give in regards to writing. I thought too that perhaps erotica was not my "thing" anymore and so I would sit down to write other stuff, even contemplating completely rewriting my 50,000 plus word novel. In the end I stared at a blank screen and felt nothing.

Finally I decided that perhaps I am supposed to write it, not to make a living from it, but to simply write what I enjoy. If I stopped I would be doing it for others, not for me. I know people disapproved of what I wrote, but they aren't required to read it. I will probably submit my work sometime to someplace and see what happens, but I don't see me becoming an author with my own little shelf of devotion at Barnes & Noble.

So says the voice of experience? :p

Two words: "Texas" and "Eagle". Wicked train.

Welcome to parenthood. It comes with all sorts of wonderful complications, eh? But what fun it is when it all comes together. The second fun thing is going home to the baby. She'll be so happy to see you and you'll all have a great time.

I will take what I can give in regards to writing. I thought too that perhaps erotica was not my "thing" anymore and so I would sit down to write other stuff, even contemplating completely rewriting my 50,000 plus word novel. In the end I stared at a blank screen and felt nothing.

Finally I decided that perhaps I am supposed to write it, not to make a living from it, but to simply write what I enjoy. If I stopped I would be doing it for others, not for me. I know people disapproved of what I wrote, but they aren't required to read it. I will probably submit my work sometime to someplace and see what happens, but I don't see me becoming an author with my own little shelf of devotion at Barnes & Noble.

That's the funny thing about me. I don't write much that isn't just for me. I love the process of crafting a story, of creating the characters and getting into their heads and finding their issues and resolutions. I love every aspect of it.

All my life I've known that I have one great talent. Others can do anything and everything, but not me. I can only do one thing well and that's write. That in itself is strange enough when almost everyone else in the family is a musician. But I write. And I'm good at it.

Do I see myself with my own little shelf and B&N? Hell, yes. All I need is the break to get me there.

Been surviving, barely. Looking forward to my vacation starting on Wed.:D

How are you feeling?

A bit stronger, thank you. I'm still not myself yet, but I'm coming along. The doc said it will likely be months before I get my full strength back. :rolleyes: I'm such a dumbass sometimes.

Two words: "Texas" and "Eagle". Wicked train.

Welcome to parenthood. It comes with all sorts of wonderful complications, eh? But what fun it is when it all comes together. The second fun thing is going home to the baby. She'll be so happy to see you and you'll all have a great time.

The "welcome" part's already over. Now it's the growing and learning part, for all three of us. But that's not as difficult as i thought it would be. It ain't easy, but it's not supposed to be. It's just as difficult as I can handle, it seems.

But, despite as much fun as we're going to have in Chicago, there's going to be that part of me that will want it all over and done with soon so we can all be reunited.

Nah, I ain't a softee. :rolleyes:

The "welcome" part's already over. Now it's the growing and learning part, for all three of us. But that's not as difficult as i thought it would be. It ain't easy, but it's not supposed to be. It's just as difficult as I can handle, it seems.

But, despite as much fun as we're going to have in Chicago, there's going to be that part of me that will want it all over and done with soon so we can all be reunited.

Nah, I ain't a softee. :rolleyes:

That's the way it should be, though. You need your time away from her, so don't feel guilty about it. It's healthy for her to bond with others and to learn to live for short periods without her parents. It makes for a stronger, healthier child.

And it also helps her to appreciate what she has. It also helps you. I'm sure there are times you'd like to ring her little neck. After this, those times will be fewer and farther between, and by the time next Litogether rolls around, you'll be ready for another break. :p

At least that's how it works for me.

Someone told me this joint's jumpin' tonight so I thought I'd stop by and see what's goin' on.

Hey, y'all. :D

It's been a challenging night in the shop but the task of hanging the tool box is finally coming along. Another trip to Home Depot and the assistance of the younger males in the family and it should be up. Fortunately all the gouges and holes in the wall will be behind the box. :D

And a very good evening to the crew, too. ;)

It's been a challenging night in the shop but the task of hanging the tool box is finally coming along. Another trip to Home Depot and the assistance of the younger males in the family and it should be up. Fortunately all the gouges and holes in the wall will be behind the box. :D

Evening, Bear. Got everything packed for the trip?

You crack me up. Glad you're not playing handiman at my house. :D

Good night, everyone. Sleep well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back