Are their women/girls who love giving head?

gypziedoll said:
Sweetie, I hope you one day soon find a girl who would find immense pleasure in giving you a true blow job, (meaning with someone who really enjoys it) there are some of us out there, who love everything about it.

Every thing from the feeling of a flacid cock hardening in our mouths, to drinking each and every drop of your sweet seed

Hello everyone!! I'm new to this thread and thought I would start at the end and read backwards, and what do I find but an ANGEL !!!!! And I had to respond!
That is the most wonderful, sexiest statement I have read on LIT in years!!!
Damn, I need to make a trip to South LA and find out what a real blow job is susposed to be like!!!! :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss: :p
 
gypziedoll said:
Sweetie, I hope you one day soon find a girl who would find immense pleasure in giving you a true blow job, (meaning with someone who really enjoys it) there are some of us out there, who love everything about it.

Every thing from the feeling of a flacid cock hardening in our mouths, to drinking each and every drop of your sweet seed

Whoa.. between you and the firery lady... Mmmmm :kiss: :kiss:
 
Thanks Gypziedoll. Unfortunately, if I am ever in the situation where a woman who loves TEH CAWK is slathering me laciviously so I can feel her tonsils with the head, and trying to get me to another stunner like the last time, it means that the rest of my personal life will be in a complete shambles due to divorce or being a widower. :(

And no, I don't forsee or want either of those two choices :p
 
36Bills said:
Thanks Gypziedoll. Unfortunately, if I am ever in the situation where a woman who loves TEH CAWK is slathering me laciviously so I can feel her tonsils with the head, and trying to get me to another stunner like the last time, it means that the rest of my personal life will be in a complete shambles due to divorce or being a widower. :(

And no, I don't forsee or want either of those two choices :p


I would not want anyone to get pleasure from those means Sweetie,
 
In my opinion, there is nothing, (nothing!) more erotic than a woman who enjoys giving head!!! After a virtually sexless first marriage the next girl I started seeing got so much pleasure from making me cum with her mouth that the thought alone almost took me over the top... The first time she sucked me I pulled out before I came and we finished by fucking but the next time I tried to pull out, she didn't let me. I even told her I was cumming to warn her, (bearing in mind I'd not had a blow job for years!) but that just seemed to drive her on even more. When I came, (very soon after...) I nearly blew the top of her head off but she never stopped, instead moaned as I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life...:) We had an awesome sexual relationship for three years before circumstances changed and we split up, but I never stopped being grateful for her attitude towards oral sex. I loved giving it to her and would emerge from between her legs with my face soaking wet and god only knows how much cum she must have swallowed over the years but she always enjoyed it. Sometimes she would ask me to cum on her tits and would then scoop it up with her fingers and suck it off. There is something so intimate about oral sex that makes it waaaay more special than intercourse in my mind. I just wish I'd met her later when I wasn't so scared of tasting myself as she would often suck me clean after cumming inside her and would ask me to do the same to her, but I wasn't up for it back then. If I ever meet her again though..........;-)
 
So what I forgot to say was; from me at least, to all the women out there who enjoy giving head - a MASSIVE thank you, you have no idea how much you're al appreciated and I wish I could 'meet' everyone of you to personally thank you...;-)
 
Back
Top