The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 12 year old daughter now has a 13 year old boyfriend.

He made his play for her by belting her round the head with his school bag.

Don't know where to start with that one really.....

Last edited:
My 12 year old daughter now had a 13 year old boyfriend.

He made his play for her by belting her round the head with his school bag.

Don't know where to start with that one really.....

Nice. Ahhh, those were the days weren't they?

Wait... what does it say about me that I still find myself wistful for that simpler time of pull-my-hair-and-make-me-cry-cause-you-like-me kinda flirting?

[vent]

In case anyone, of any age, at any point in life finds themselves looking for work...

Please don't do it while on the clock with your current employer. It's unprofessional and rude.

[/vent]

Nice. Ahhh, those were the days weren't they?

Wait... what does it say about me that I still find myself wistful for that simpler time of pull-my-hair-and-make-me-cry-cause-you-like-me kinda flirting?

Um...isn't that what BDSM is for? :confused:

Could I have it wrong?? You mean he doesn't like me when he pulls my hair?

:D ;)

Um...isn't that what BDSM is for? :confused:

Could I have it wrong?? You mean he doesn't like me when he pulls my hair?

:D ;)

Gosh, that sounds neato. But... um... what's BDSM? :eek:

:D

Maybe it matters if he likes doing it... or if you like him doing it?... or if you like that he hates doing it?... or he likes that you hate him doing it?.. or if you hate that he likes that you hate that he likes doing it?

Crap, I think we may need a flow chart to figure this stuff out...

Help?

Last edited:
Gosh, that sounds neato. But... um... what's BDSM? :eek:

:D

Maybe it matters if he likes doing it... or if you like him doing it?... or if you like that he hates doing it?... or he likes that you hate him doing it?.. or if you hate that he likes that you hate that he likes doing it?

Crap, I think we may need a flow chart to figure this stuff out...

Help?

er...sure, I'll pass the coloured textas and be on sustenance standby while you figure that out. Yeah, i think i can just about handle that :)

er...sure, I'll pass the coloured textas and be on sustenance standby while you figure that out. Yeah, i think i can just about handle that :)

I was getting a headache trying to sort out - that's why I left it to you guys...

Our monthly party hit an alltime low-- only five women in total last night. One of whom was just visiting.

Such a shame... I could really have used some kink time.

Also, have discovered that I don't want to masturbate with other women, I want to masturbate other women. ;)

Ugh. I didn't have the money to buy my meds this month, so I'm having to ration them pretty strictly for the foreseeable future. I've gotta make a week's worth of meds last for at least 3 weeks. This includes crazy meds and acid reflux meds. So at the moment, I'm not in my finest shape. I haven't slept worth a shit in several nights, my stomach hurts, and I'm just rather grumpy overall. :mad:

Anyway, if I become impossible to deal with, I apologize in advance. I'll try to sit on my hands for the most part or make myself scarce if I can't do that. *Sigh*

Ugh. I didn't have the money to buy my meds this month, so I'm having to ration them pretty strictly for the foreseeable future. I've gotta make a week's worth of meds last for at least 3 weeks. This includes crazy meds and acid reflux meds. So at the moment, I'm not in my finest shape. I haven't slept worth a shit in several nights, my stomach hurts, and I'm just rather grumpy overall. :mad:

Anyway, if I become impossible to deal with, I apologize in advance. I'll try to sit on my hands for the most part or make myself scarce if I can't do that. *Sigh*

Medicinal bunny huggles

Ugh.

Love you anyway, Buns! Just remember this when I rantmyfuckingheadoff in the near future!
:rose:

Being here just reminds me of what I dream of and can't have anymore. It's rather sad and frustrating.

I'm so tired of guys who say "Why can't women be more like you?". Or better yet "If I'd known that about you, I would have tried harder".

But I'm like me. I'm standing right here. And last I checked, I'm definately female. And what? I'm not worth the effort of getting to know because you don't have the patience to find out more than just what I show?

nah...that's not it...

I've worked out it's guy code for "You're fun to hang out with and sure I'll shag you if the opportunity arises, but I'm waiting for the most socially acceptable, prettiest princess woman who'll have me, even if she fulfills less than half my needs"

men suck.

I'm so tired of guys who say "Why can't women be more like you?". Or better yet "If I'd known that about you, I would have tried harder".

But I'm like me. I'm standing right here. And last I checked, I'm definately female. And what? I'm not worth the effort of getting to know because you don't have the patience to find out more than just what I show?

nah...that's not it...

I've worked out it's guy code for "You're fun to hang out with and sure I'll shag you if the opportunity arises, but I'm waiting for the most socially acceptable, prettiest princess woman who'll have me, even if she fulfills less than half my needs"

men suck.

Cooties and all that. Ya. Sigh.

Hug. :rose:

nah...that's not it...

men suck.

I can totally relate to this. Only, I usually don't even get the "shag you if the opportunity arises" part. :rolleyes:

Ok, am I the only person who though the gauging interest thread in talk was about piercings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back