The hot Arabic chick thread

For the new page:

attachment.php

Last edited:

Y'know there have been some really good legs flashed around the board recently, what a pleasure. (I still like Zizi Grandmaire's best although I'm very willing to go on considering other legs in a fuller comparative study.)

Do you think I could get that outfit made up? I think it would be perfect for teaching.

HP, you must get some more of those pills. The Bear seems to have staggered off to his cave, overcome by the TXRad harem of beauties.

:rose:

Since I'm awake so danged early:

attachment.php

Don't I just wish.

Last edited:
That is a heart attack waiting to happen!

She looks like a character I have been looking for for my Slave Girls Need Love Too story. She's the second slave girl Atupiti buys because the Slave master can't make change for a 50. She is a bit battered when he gets her, but she heals up nice and becomes his spy.

Send me the url for that tx. I need to put her in my character file.

Oh, those are nice um ... they are nice legs. *Croaks* thanks, TX.

I could probably teach in that outfit, too.
;)

That is a heart attack waiting to happen!

She looks like a character I have been looking for for my Slave Girls Need Love Too story. She's the second slave girl Atupiti buys because the Slave master can't make change for a 50. She is a bit battered when he gets her, but she heals up nice and becomes his spy.

Send me the url for that tx. I need to put her in my character file.

Right click, copy and paste your heart out. :D

I'm already using her in a slave story but you are welcome to do your own interpretation.

Oh, those are nice um ... they are nice legs. *Croaks* thanks, TX.

I could probably teach in that outfit, too.
;)

Yes! Her legs go all the way up to, uh, heaven. ;)

If you do teach in that outfit please give me plenty of notice so I can get across the pond and enroll in our classes. :devil:

Yes! Her legs go all the way up to, uh, heaven. ;)

If you do teach in that outfit please give me plenty of notice so I can get across the pond and enroll in our classes. :devil:

Luckily for you I do distance learning! including online tutorials. You can enroll from anywhere. What I wear when I teach online is up for the imagination ;).

Luckily for you I do distance learning! including online tutorials. You can enroll from anywhere. What I wear when I teach online is up for the imagination ;).

Hmmmm, you've read some of my imagination. :devil:

Why do you think I've kind f turned this into my own personal inspiration thread. I hope you don't mind. :kiss:

Hmmmm, you've read some of my imagination. :devil:

Why do you think I've kind f turned this into my own personal inspiration thread. I hope you don't mind. :kiss:

I think it's a disgrace! You must post ten more piccies in penance. :devil:

I'm just trying to help TXRad out here. He seems to be thinking about going back to college but his imagination is a bit short on outfits his teachers might wear.

tumblr_minemv2coJ1qig1kfo1_500.jpg

Oops, what's this redhead doing in here? I don't think she teaches, I'm afraid Tx. Judging by the veil she's considering the benefits of purdah.

9553267-beautiful-tall-slender-redhead-nude-over-white.jpg

I'm just trying to help TXRad out here. He seems to be thinking about going back to college but his imagination is a bit short on outfits his teachers might wear.

Ah yes, the dress to kill look. HP will love it. :D

Nice outfit. True story: I took a class on desire once as an undergraduate, which basically meant sex. I had never seen so many penises until that professors powerpoint slides, holy crap. Deep Throat was part of the curriculum, even.

Anyways, for Halloween, the professor and the TAs all dressed up in mildly fetishy outfits, and the female TA with an enormous rack who sat right in front of me wore a corset. I think I spent the whole class just staring down her cleavage... It was a nice day. I wish more of my TAs had dressed up like that.

Oops, what's this redhead doing in here? I don't think she teaches, I'm afraid Tx.
Judging by the veil she's considering the benefits of purdah.

Bear in mind, please, that red hair is not exclusive to northern climes.
I knew a Jordanian who had red hair. He explained it to me.

Damnation! What a thing to wake up to, let alone come home to. Phew . . .

Uh, good morning? I'm going to take the terrorier for a walk to cool down my inflamed imagination.

Thank you very much for this! Definitely has the blood pumping now! :D

Thank you very much for this! Definitely has the blood pumping now! :D

You are so welcome! We aim to please. ;) I'm teaching tomorrow, I take it this outfit also has a number of votes as a good educational mechanism?

Bear, I do hope the terrorier walk goes OK? Is that a sort of special fighting Jack Russell? A warrior terrier?

:rose:

I'm teaching tomorrow, I take it this outfit also has a number of votes as a good educational mechanism?

I would have loved to see some of my teachers in this outfit!!! I'm not sure I would have actually learned anything in the class but what a way to spend the class! :D

Back