I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.......do you feel sorry for them? :D

They do have a radiator ;)

I do. Snow on your whiskers is no fun. My boiler stopped working for no good reason the other day. The Mrs called the BG and arranged an appointment. I tried turning it on again when it got bloody cold and it worked again. Cancelled the appointment it has been ok since. Fingers crossed. :eek:

I do. Snow on your whiskers is no fun. My boiler stopped working for no good reason the other day. The Mrs called the BG and arranged an appointment. I tried turning it on again when it got bloody cold and it worked again. Cancelled the appointment it has been ok since. Fingers crossed. :eek:

Ha ha :D

Give it a good kick :D

Hubby back = _me_ staying warmer! ;)
An order? If it was me, yeah! With hubby coming home I respectfully defer to him. :D
I've got a feeling he'll agree though because he'll get to stay tucked in with you! :devil: :D
:kiss:
I thought you said hubby was back tonight. I hope he wasn't gotten snowed in and can't get home to you. :eek: Please stay warm, sweetie! I heard that you are going through the worst storm since the sixties! I send you all the cuddles [[[hugs]]] and :kiss:'s it takes to keep you warm and cozy.
Bunnies don't like the snow. We all have something in common then! :D
Ready for bed? Is that my dream come true? An invitation? :devil: :D

Ha ha :D

Give it a good kick :D

I might hurt myself. It's about 5ft off the ground.

Trouble is it's about 30 years old. They keep telling us it needs replacing, but it just keeps going. I'm sure it inefficient etc. But the new ones seem to break down more often.

I thought you said hubby was back tonight. I hope he wasn't gotten snowed in and can't get home to you. :eek: Please stay warm, sweetie! I heard that you are going through the worst storm since the sixties! I send you all the cuddles [[[hugs]]] and :kiss:'s it takes to keep you warm and cozy.
Bunnies don't like the snow. We all have something in common then! :D
Ready for bed? Is that my dream come true? An invitation? :devil: :D

He is back :)
Is that what your news is saying? Heck
They were so funny!! :D
Of course :kiss:

I might hurt myself. It's about 5ft off the ground.

Trouble is it's about 30 years old. They keep telling us it needs replacing, but it just keeps going. I'm sure it inefficient etc. But the new ones seem to break down more often.

Ha ha....I nearly said bang it but I thought you may read something in to that :devil:

We have a vaillant eco tech plus - excellent ;) 2 years old

He is back :)
Is that what your news is saying? Heck
They were so funny!! :D
Of course :kiss:
I'm glad he is home safe. Yes. The Weather Channel as well as BBC Radio 1 on Dish network. Those naughty bunnies being funny as they try to stay warm. Too cute! :D Accepting that invitation would be the highest honour my lady! :rose: :kiss:
I've read most of the thread, so I have to ask is hubby agreeable to sharing tonight? Ha ha :D ;)

Last edited:
Ha ha
Can you imagine son's face?? Lmao

LOL:D

Hubby does the packing, I just give him the stuff to put in, then he does this....:eek:

I know that feeling....:D I've been away a couple of times with friends who pack more stuff for a weekend camping trip than you'd take if you were planning to invade a small country- everything but the kitchen sink, and I'm thinking 'how the hell are we going to get this lot into the car...?:D

I've just got up :eek:

Just let the bunnies out, feels very slippy.....not good for me!!

Sounds like the best way of dealing with this weather- hibernate:D
You take care with that snow.

No I won't!!
Hoping it will be One Direction, Matt & Rebecca

Hope you're right- that's the lineup I'd prefer for the final. For some reason I don't think Mary will get through, I can't be doing with Cher- and I want Rebecca to win.
(well, to be honest, I just want Rebecca...:devil::D)

Well I won't be thanking him, apparently I can't drive & he fears for his life when I drive :confused:
Had 2 crashes in 19 years, both times, someone hit me.
Anyway, I this his chest is bad again, always makes him stroppy.

Well, that's teenagers for you- Still, he'll be learning to drive in a year or two, so you'll be able to get your own back by pointing out every little mistake he makes:D

Hope his chest is better soon

Caught-cha again! You know, if we're gonna fix this _me_ deprivation I go through for days on end, only catching you online periodically, one of us will have to swim across that pond :D

I'm off for the night. Laptop battery needs a charge!
So night night, sweetie! :kiss:

I'm glad he is home safe. Yes. The Weather Channel as well as BBC Radio 1 on Dish network. Those naughty bunnies being funny as they try to stay warm. Too cute! :D Accepting that invitation would be the highest honour my lady! :rose: :kiss:
I've read most of the thread, so I have to ask is hubby agreeable to sharing tonight? Ha ha :D ;)

Do you get Radio !? Cool :D
They wouldn't go on the lawn :D
:kiss:
He's in bed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back