bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

630 Ac 601xx

630 area code 601xx zip

Interested in meeting couples where the Husband or boyfriend is a sissy, would enjoy meeting for some dress-up fun with your wife of girlfriend calling the shots...:rolleyes:

in the 209

Have never had relations with a man. I am looking for a freind i am definitly a bottom. 6' 3" 200lbs. very discrete.

630 area code 601xx zip

Interested in meeting couples where the Husband or boyfriend is a sissy, would enjoy meeting for some dress-up fun with your wife of girlfriend calling the shots...:rolleyes:

Very nice avatar trish! Oh so sexy!!

in the 508, 47 yrs old, 5'9" 180ish, blue eyes, shaved smooth....naked, and hard

Last edited:
352 Bi-Curious Guy here, LF: clean, discreet, occasional daytime male playmate! PM me and lets see if we have the same taste in fun.

256 area code

biMWM looking for a man or couple to join my wife and I as she likes to see me suck cock, get my cock sucked, and get fucked. I am 43, 5'6", 160#, 5.5" cut cock. Wife is straight, so the ladies can watch the guys or help do the guys.

PM me if you are serious.

513 area just curious, never done anything, maybe start slow as jo buddies or something and see what happens.

Handjob buddies or guys interested in sucking nice cock in Houston area?...Texas needs represented...big state should have lotsa representation, right? LOL

Last edited:
Zip 44102 > A/C's 216, 330, 440

We're seeking Bi and Bi curious 21 to 30 year old *BLACK* male(s) only who have *AT LEAST* 8 inches and can produce a large volume of sperm. Looking for a long term physical only relationship.

Regards to all.

Last edited:
Polk County

Looking For Non Experienced Older Gentlemen, Who Is Bi Curious. Im Curious But Hesitant. Disease And All. Im A Widoweer And Very Curious. Must Be Super Clean And Drug And Desease Free, As I Am. We Can ExploreTogether. Area 33815 MARRIED IS FINE. CENTRAL FLA.

52 single Bi Curious male

Last edited:
mwm 35 804 but going to orlando in nov. pm if interested. i am totally st8 but very curious....

38 Mwm

Bicurious...mostly into the "fantasy" of meeting a guy for some cock fun...not sure if I would go through with it or not! Would definitely need to be discreet and very trusting. Not "into" guys (I like the "men who are into cock but not into guys" thread! lol) But do get turned on thinking about playing with another cock, oral, and making it/watching it cum...
Oh, in the 860 area...

Back