Silent

Dom_jaysen

Virgin
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Posts
4
So I was wondering if anyone knew of quieter bdsm activities. I need quieter stuff because I have a roommate would rather not have him walk in wondering what is going on or ask me about it later. Anything will help.

Thanks.
 
Quick, off the top of my head list:

Wax
Ice
Clothespins
Needles
Wartenburg wheel
Canes (small sharp strokes are fairly quiet)
Pinching
Suction (cupping, snakebite kits)

And of course this all implies that the recipient is good at keeping quiet, or gets assistance. ;)
 
I have tried a riding crop but not a flogger yet. Thanks. I wish I had stuff for e-stim.
 
A rope harness applied really tightly can be used anywhere, can hold rougher materials like the green scouring pads used for washing up (or worse) in place, and you can incorporate knots to press on strategic points, clit, pussy, anus. Providing you avoid chafing you can keep your sub thinking about you for hours though nylon rope is strictly for serious sadists and masochists.

http://info.stylee32.net/Advice/Dating and Sex/Bondage/rope clothes bondage.jpg

With a few modifications you can fashion a rope bra into your harness that supports the breasts but leaves the nipples free. Alternatively add a remote controlled vibrating egg or anal toy to the mix.

https://www.lelo.com/lyla-2

(Yes that example is very expensive, before you all jump in)
 
Self control.....

Self control may be over-rated. I am a pretty stoic person myself so I get the satisfaction of being able to endure something without a flinch.

As the inflicter though I like a reaction. It is nice to at least have the illusion that you have driven someone over the edge. The flip side of that is that I can be rather muted myself. I have had to learn to be a little more vocal than I might naturally be. That seems to be appreciated when I manage it.

I have been more or less in the OP's shoes on an occasion or two. I am not opposed to letting the guests in an adjacent suite listen in, but it is delicious to watch someone cover their own mouth because they feel something loud coming.
 
Back
Top