Humiliation?

it’s both interesting and weird to know so many women have seen you in such positions-the secret is part of the power of arousal-I saw Mistress B last month casually and we had a nice time. No mention of me kissing her asshole or peeing on my hand or the time she fucked me with a dildo while I wore a black lace body stocking-but of course, it was there.

Nope

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

Your not alone. I enjoyed what little experience Ive had with it

she enjoyed humiliating me. she got wet making me say and do things that demonstrated her mastery over my heart and body for certain periods of time. I loved the freedom I felt in trust, in giving over to her my will. It takes a deep trust to go so far in specific role playing designed to release our deepest desires. I always so felt so naked and raw being submissive in front of her. I had nothing hidden.

Humiliation is super common!

Im a professional dominatrix. TONS of my clients, both male and female, love to be humiliated. Some come to me just to be humiliated. You are not alone! :kiss:

I've been giving blowjobs on an irregular basis for more than four years to another married man like myself that I met online whenever our schedules permit. Around a year ago, with my permission, he began taking photographs of me sucking his cock for his own entertainment and to show to his friends. Not long after that, he started occasionally bringing one of his friends with him to our sessions unannounced and instructing me to suck them off too. I was never consulted, but it was assumed that as "his" cocksucker, I would do as I was told, which I have done each time without objection. Although a part of me is offended by him having assumed this liberty without obtaining my permission, another part of me is thrilled at having been taken for granted and by being "passed around" by him among his friends!! I especially enjoy listening to them talking to each other about me while I'm on my knees sucking their cocks. I'm not party to their conversation, my mouth being otherwise occupied. I've never felt so deliciously "USED"!!

Humiliation as my primary fetish? No and yes... theres a lot of threads weaving in and out of my psyche, so many and so entangled that it's difficult to say which causes which, but humiliation has its place at the top of the heap. It is, as someone else pointed out, very personal and. well humiliating...
i self-impose humiliation... i have never had a 'boyfriend' only Tops, even when i was young, i never thought of them as anything else. i referred to them that way in my head and to others. 'Boyfriend' was too vague and left people wondering whereas saying 'He's my top' or 'i am His bottom' made it clear that i took His cock up my ass.

Miss Slutty Cock-Pig...

I've been giving blowjobs on an irregular basis for more than four years to another married man like myself that I met online whenever our schedules permit. Around a year ago, with my permission, he began taking photographs of me sucking his cock for his own entertainment and to show to his friends. Not long after that, he started occasionally bringing one of his friends with him to our sessions unannounced and instructing me to suck them off too. I was never consulted, but it was assumed that as "his" cocksucker, I would do as I was told, which I have done each time without objection. Although a part of me is offended by him having assumed this liberty without obtaining my permission, another part of me is thrilled at having been taken for granted and by being "passed around" by him among his friends!! I especially enjoy listening to them talking to each other about me while I'm on my knees sucking their cocks. I'm not party to their conversation, my mouth being otherwise occupied. I've never felt so deliciously "USED"!!

I do so agree, sterculius, in sex-play a bit of teasing lusty name-calling helps. There was one occasion when my Boyfriend called around, as instructed I was wearing only my brief frilly see-through panties and pull-up stockings with garters, my cock-ring clearly visible through the sheer material, and when I answered the door to let him in, he wasn't alone. He introduced me to his companion as Miss Slutty Cock-Pig. Although initially offended and embarrassed, I decided that if that was what he wanted, that was what I could be. So as they settled down I did all the pouty dirty things expected of me, bending over showing off my goods and generally acting vulgar as required. I soon wound up on my knees sucking them both off, so earning the name he'd bestowed upon me. I still don't know the friend's name, but he had a nice cock, and I enjoyed sucking it, although of course my greatest satisfaction came from sucking my Boyfriend off. My Boyfriend was pleased with my performance, and that was reward enough. So I become Slutty Cock-Pig whenever he wants...

I do so agree, sterculius, in sex-play a bit of teasing lusty name-calling helps. There was one occasion when my Boyfriend called around, as instructed I was wearing only my brief frilly see-through panties and pull-up stockings with garters, my cock-ring clearly visible through the sheer material, and when I answered the door to let him in, he wasn't alone. He introduced me to his companion as Miss Slutty Cock-Pig. Although initially offended and embarrassed, I decided that if that was what he wanted, that was what I could be. So as they settled down I did all the pouty dirty things expected of me, bending over showing off my goods and generally acting vulgar as required. I soon wound up on my knees sucking them both off, so earning the name he'd bestowed upon me. I still don't know the friend's name, but he had a nice cock, and I enjoyed sucking it, although of course my greatest satisfaction came from sucking my Boyfriend off. My Boyfriend was pleased with my performance, and that was reward enough. So I become Slutty Cock-Pig whenever he wants...

What makes me so excited is the wonderfully liberating feeling of objectification that I experience at each of these meetings. They never insult or intentionally offend me, their sole purpose is to "use" me to get off. The don't want to hurt my feelings, they don't CARE about my feelings, one way or the other! To them, my mouth and my throat are nothing more than warm, wet holes to fuck and convenient receptacles for their cum. I don't dress any differently than they do. I'm always fully clothed while they have the option to get naked or just drop their pants and take out their cocks for me to suck. I'm a Cocksucker.

I had a gf who would insult and tease and humiliate me during sex. It was a huge turn on.

Being degraded and humiliated adds to the power my lover inflicts on me. Just to have him make me feel so worthless is so arousing. Especially when one is as submissive as me.

I couldn't do without it.

Being degraded and humiliated adds to the power my lover inflicts on me. Just to have him make me feel so worthless is so arousing. Especially when one is as submissive as me.

I couldn't do without it.

Yeah, I need it also. For so e reason guys just cant seem to pull it off. I must be meating the wrong guys. Or do they expect me to subjugate myself?

I love to be treated like the bitch I am, but I can be your whore, slut, fucktoy, etc.

Yeah, I need it also. For so e reason guys just cant seem to pull it off. I must be meating the wrong guys. Or do they expect me to subjugate myself?

That's a bit of a bummer.

I'm lucky I have a guy that presses all the right buttons in that aspect. He's so good that sometime I actually think I'm really as worthless and hideous as he screams at me during play time lol.

That's a bit of a bummer.

I'm lucky I have a guy that presses all the right buttons in that aspect. He's so good that sometime I actually think I'm really as worthless and hideous as he screams at me during play time lol.

You are lucky!

Can you be humiliated without being degraded.

I like to be humiliated but not to be degraded and there is a very fine line between the two. The way I explain it is if it makes me feel embarrassed it's a turn on, even though I hate to be embarrassed, but if it makes me feel worthless it's a turn off.

For example I will take the common humiliation thrill that some men like of being ridiculed about the size of their cocks.

I feel neither here or there about my cock size, it is what it is so I don't become humiliated if it is poked fun at. However I would become embarrassed or humiliated by the way it was done and the fact that it would be drawing attention to something that is personal to me and not generally up for discussion. My cock could be tiny or it could be massive either factor would cause embarrassment, and sexual embarrassment seems to turn me on.

So I think although humiliation is about embarrassment it is not always about being degraded.

I like to be humiliated but not to be degraded and there is a very fine line between the two. The way I explain it is if it makes me feel embarrassed it's a turn on, even though I hate to be embarrassed, but if it makes me feel worthless it's a turn off.

Perfectly described for me!

performance

I am bisexual with a preference for being gay. And nothing gives me more pleasure than to be totally dominated and made to perform in any way my partner wishes. The best partner I've ever had wielded both a whippy cane and a hard cock without mercy.

Humiliating Cock-Sucking...

I am bisexual with a preference for being gay. And nothing gives me more pleasure than to be totally dominated and made to perform in any way my partner wishes. The best partner I've ever had wielded both a whippy cane and a hard cock without mercy.

I've written about our vacation in Chania, Crete before. But I've never confessed this incident before. We shared a villa complex, my dominant older Boyfriend and me, then a Gay couple in another chalet unit on the other side of the pool, and a Gay man in a third, adjacent chalet. Once the initial formalities break down there's a certain amount of flirtation and sex play. I swim in the pool naked, and sunbathe that way according to my Boyfriend's instructions, which helps. On the fourth evening my Boyfriend tells me to go to the chalet of the Gay man, suck him off, and return with the evidence. I was not allowed to say I'm acting under instruction. I was nervous, but refusal is never an option with him. So I pace around the edge of the pool, naked, and knock for admittance. He's a little flustered by my appearance, but lets me in, whereupon I stammer out that I want to suck his cock. He's both pleased and confused, just a little suspicious, but he sits on the edge of his bed and lowers his shorts. He's not that pretty, to be honest, stubby and uncircumcised with greying pubic hair, but I give a reassuring murmur of approval and move in between his splayed legs to begin sucking him. He's obviously not used to be sucked off by a lusty boy because he starts into shivering and breathing heavy, making little strangulated whimpering noises as I take him deeper and suck harder, but as it gets more intense his hands clamp down on my head and his hips get into thrusting his hard cock into the back of my throat. I massage his balls gently, then - all too soon, he gives out a pathetic moan and starts ejaculating into my mouth. I hold it all, keeping his cock firmly in my mouth until he's finished. He kind-of lies back on the bed with a sigh. I keep his softening cock in my mouth, then release it and stand up slowly, to leave his chalet, pacing carefully around the pool. Back in our own apartment my Boyfriend is awaiting my return. I crouch down and open my mouth so he can see the pools of white spunk running across my tongue, oozing between my teeth. He laughs at my predicament and waits a long calculated moment before telling me to swallow. I close my mouth and swallow, then open my mouth again to prove it's all gone. I look up at him, searching for signs of approval, but he just laughs again...

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

It is an aphrodisiac for me, best foreplay ever

Back