I probably shouldn't...

It's great to hear that my efforts are being appreciated! Please do stick around/come back!
Will be following your thread for sure,I am a sucker for a pertty redhead :rose: :)

you are definitely off to a good start. I want to see more! the tease is very sexy. I'd like to request some cleavage if this tease is going to continue.:D

Oh I'm starting to feel the pressure and expectations already! How will I ever live up to all that!

Love this thread! Please keep posting! I would love to give you all the attention you could handle..then some ;)

Oh I'm starting to feel the pressure and expectations already! How will I ever live up to all that!

I've found that a hot bath and strategic use of the water nozzle usually helps a girl relax. :devil:

Just enjoy yourself! :kiss:

Fighting the stress...

I think what I need to relax is for someone to spoon up behind me and keep me warm...

Napping-1.JPG

Mmmmm..now that is relaxing indeed!
I must be doing it wrong, I'm kidding, again anything for the lovely redheaded lady.
So you got attention, how anyone could ignore you is beyond my understand,hope you feel better and relax any of the fright out of putting your image out there!
Now back to spooning you and listening to you breath as you relax in my arms.

I must be doing it wrong, I'm kidding, again anything for the lovely redheaded lady.
So you got attention, how anyone could ignore you is beyond my understand,hope you feel better and relax any of the fright out of putting your image out there!
Now back to spooning you and listening to you breath as you relax in my arms.

Oh flatter will get you everywhere!

Which brings me to what will be the last pic of the day I think...But I'm not quite sure which.....

Any help or advice? Do people want bra or panty angle?

Which brings me to what will be the last pic of the day I think...But I'm not quite sure which.....

Yes, I'm to easy to please here!

Last edited by a moderator:

I vote bra. :D

I think what I need to relax is for someone to spoon up behind me and keep me warm...

View attachment 1099283

Wouldn't be relaxing at first...but you'd be tired and warm once I finished with you. :devil:

Panty....with plenty of ass! ;)

Well no clear preference so far.......(oh, and I only have panty angle from the front - for now)

Well no clear preference so far.......(oh, and I only have panty angle from the front - for now)
My plan is to enjoy whatever you show and then request from time to time,it won't help us find moose and squirrel but the pics of a lovely lady are always a welcome change from work and e mail,he he
I vote for a bra shot and later that panty shot your teasing me with,hows that sound to you?

Ok ok, seems you guys will be happy with the top shot for now... so here you go:

Toppart.JPG

Back