I have to got back to work tomorrow.

After 3 weeks off.

I DON'T WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

matriarch said:
I have to got back to work tomorrow.

After 3 weeks off.

I DON'T WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
just use today to feel better.

im going back today although i had planned on taking the day for personal reasons. but...that kinda fell apart when my dear friend "ms. guilt" showed up. bitch never comes at a good time...like before im ganna spend too much money. hrmf~

G'morning, friends! :kiss:

Monday ... FINALLY. It's been a long and rather unsettled weekend. Took care of some necessary unpleasantness, which is good ... but emotionally exhausting. Worked hard rearranging furniture, juggling the contents of closets, wall papering, and painting, which is also good ... but physically exhausting. And we're not even finished. My bedroom is settled (and I love it). His bedroom is almost complete. But the bathrooms & guest room are still in shambles. The kids are rather amused by how excited we both are to "officially" have our own spaces.

Diva child says, "Well, I have my own room ... so you should, too." :cathappy:

I'm looking forward to the weekdays (what few are left before school's out for the summer *sigh*) to rest and recuperate and rebalance.

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

concussed...although that might not be a mood it describes all the moods with the one word:(

vella_ms said:
just use today to feel better.

im going back today although i had planned on taking the day for personal reasons. but...that kinda fell apart when my dear friend "ms. guilt" showed up. bitch never comes at a good time...like before im ganna spend too much money. hrmf~

I'm trying.
Sometime today I have to iron. One more load of laundry to empty the hamper....

Morning, y'all.

The New Orleans Jazz Festival ended yesterday. Wish I'd been there.

Mood: wishful

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

SEVERUSMAX said:
Is jaded a mood?
Jaded is a way of life...Didn't say a good one though :eek:

Chantilyvamp said:
concussed...although that might not be a mood it describes all the moods with the one word:(
*huggles Chantily!*
Maybe talking it out to someone would help?

Sleepy.
Very sleepy.
I feel a nap coming on.

Later now.

Not a nap. The wife ran me a hot, bubbly bath to soak in. Wonderful.

:) :heart:

Last edited:
scheherazade_79 said:
What happened? :confused: :rose:

:eek: :eek: I was in a hurry at the store to get the groceries in the car. It started to rain more and kiddie was sitting in the buggy so I popped back out of the car quick and on the way out slammed the top of my head on a sharp bit on the door opening of the car. :eek: Small cut and a nice knot. Nothig but concussion so it'll be ok. Just my head is hurting like freaking mad atm and I'm trying to do a final edit on my paper to get it sent in. Grandma has kiddie this afternoon cos sure enough the moment I got hurt she decided she didnt want a nap today :rolleyes:

I'm more embarrassed than anything, but tis my luck..its what I get for getting into to much of a hurry.

Chantilyvamp said:
I'm more embarrassed than anything, but tis my luck..its what I get for getting into to much of a hurry.
Well, at least we know you're not suffering from memory loss :)

Chantilyvamp said:
*giggles* Did I have a memory to begin with? ;)
awwww *hugs* to Chantily and to everyone else that needs or wants.

Mood: a bit wired atm ;)

Mood: :rose:

Creative~~writing is going well today
Determined~~I will not fail despite all the crap thrown in My path lately
Happy~~it's just a good day all around

Chantilyvamp said:
:eek: :eek: I was in a hurry at the store to get the groceries in the car. It started to rain more and kiddie was sitting in the buggy so I popped back out of the car quick and on the way out slammed the top of my head on a sharp bit on the door opening of the car. :eek: Small cut and a nice knot. Nothig but concussion so it'll be ok. Just my head is hurting like freaking mad atm and I'm trying to do a final edit on my paper to get it sent in. Grandma has kiddie this afternoon cos sure enough the moment I got hurt she decided she didnt want a nap today :rolleyes:

Ouch! :kiss:

I had the car door blow back in my face during the storms a few months back, and that hurt big time. Writing papers is probably the last thing you want to do after something like that, so you have my sympathy :rose:

Mood: :confused:

I'm on the verge of huge life changes - the kind I should have made 4 years back. I'm high off controlling my own destiny, but slightly nervous at the same time.

After years of feeling like I've been in change, suddenly a ridiculous amount of freedom is being thrown my way. And influence...

I'm excited, but kind of nervous. Suddenly I'm going to be able to invite women back, and have pictures of hot chicks on the walls. I'm going to have my own dog, and live life the way I want to live it with no questions asked.

It's a dizzy thought.

scheherazade_79 said:

I'm on the verge of huge life changes - the kind I should have made 4 years back. I'm high off controlling my own destiny, but slightly nervous at the same time.

After years of feeling like I've been in change, suddenly a ridiculous amount of freedom is being thrown my way. And influence...

I'm excited, but kind of nervous. Suddenly I'm going to be able to invite women back, and have pictures of hot chicks on the walls. I'm going to have my own dog, and live life the way I want to live it with no questions asked.

It's a dizzy thought.

I'm delighted to hear it.
About time.
But then you knew I'd say that.

When's the housewarming??

:) :rose: :kiss:

scheherazade_79 said:

It's a dizzy thought.

Enjoy it.

And remember to do the washing up.

Forget the ironing. Don't buy anything that needs an iron.

Og

I feel behind. It's odd, really, because I now have time to get things done. The thing is, it's still super soggy and nasty here. I can't cut the yard or work on the deck. I'm settling for doing a bunch of errands today and trying to sort finances. Vella said we're due for even more rain today and/or tomorrow, so I may be stuck inside with nothing to do but clean house. My least favorite activity, admittedly. I'm setting up a reward system for myself, though. For each room I tackle, I get to sit and write a few pages. That should help me keep pace on two things I want to accomplish.

Mostly I'm missing my friends today. I'd give anything to hop in the car and go pick up Vella, Imp, Mat & Min, and a few others to go have lunch. THAT would truly make my day.

:heart:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
I feel behind. It's odd, really, because I now have time to get things done. The thing is, it's still super soggy and nasty here. I can't cut the yard or work on the deck. I'm settling for doing a bunch of errands today and trying to sort finances. Vella said we're due for even more rain today and/or tomorrow, so I may be stuck inside with nothing to do but clean house. My least favorite activity, admittedly. I'm setting up a reward system for myself, though. For each room I tackle, I get to sit and write a few pages. That should help me keep pace on two things I want to accomplish.

Mostly I'm missing my friends today. I'd give anything to hop in the car and go pick up Vella, Imp, Mat & Min, and a few others to go have lunch. THAT would truly make my day.

:heart:

~lucky

Love to.
Where are we going??

matriarch said:
Love to.
Where are we going??
I'm in the mood for some kind of fish. I love sushi, but I'm even thinking a nice salmon steak would do me for today. If I were at your place, it'd be fish and chips, hands down.

oggbashan said:
Enjoy it.

And remember to do the washing up.

Forget the ironing. Don't buy anything that needs an iron.

Og

I know how to iron. I just don't have much patience with it. I don't see the point when creases usually drop out anyway.

Laundry is worrying. I haven't done my own in years and years.

I'm going to get a big trampoline to put in one of the rooms! :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back