Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are girls out there. I found my man is more than accomodating!
:D

I know there are women out there, but they are not easy to find.. One day I'm sure I will find at least one and hopefully she will let me drink as much as I want!!

Nam Piss

When I was in Vietnam in 1970 we had hooch maids that cleaned for us. I had gone down to the shower and when I walked in there was a Vietnamese girl in cleaning the shower. I was only wearing my underwear and carrying a towel. She didn't seemed phased so I took off the underwear and started to shower. She continued to clean and then she stopped and walked over to the shower drain right in front of me pulled down her black silk pants and squatted to piss. I watched as the yellow stream flowed down from her black haired pussy with in minutes I had a hard on she just looked up at me and smiled. I could kick myself in the butt today thinking of the opportunity I missed by not connecting with her later in the evening.

Am sure I wasn't the only annoyed reader clicking on it!

Yer a very frequent poster, is there some way of deleting this?

Last edited:
When I was in Vietnam in 1970 we had hooch maids that cleaned for us. I had gone down to the shower and when I walked in there was a Vietnamese girl in cleaning the shower. I was only wearing my underwear and carrying a towel. She didn't seemed phased so I took off the underwear and started to shower. She continued to clean and then she stopped and walked over to the shower drain right in front of me pulled down her black silk pants and squatted to piss. I watched as the yellow stream flowed down from her black haired pussy with in minutes I had a hard on she just looked up at me and smiled. I could kick myself in the butt today thinking of the opportunity I missed by not connecting with her later in the evening.

Lucky fellow!

WTF?

All the spam we try to avoid and it gets posted from within?

Sorry about that. Somehow the link got messed up. If you look at my posts you will see that is not my intent to post Spam. I removed the link. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Hey JasonMason - I'm following this thread via email so got the original link before you edited it.

It's working fine for me - shows the Piss n Mix 1 : Part 2 video from Glimpse-It - one of my fav sites in the late 90's btw

Well whoootidoo for you

Because it "DIDN'T" for everyone ELSE!

Always has to be one hero in the bunch!

It took me & "OTHERS" to a PAY / JOIN entity, it "DIDN'T" show "ANYTHING" except tease & next screens!!

Hey JasonMason - I'm following this thread via email so got the original link before you edited it.

It's working fine for me - shows the Piss n Mix 1 : Part 2 video from Glimpse-It - one of my fav sites in the late 90's btw

self piss

I have pissed myself many times and love it. have even done it in public, on a beach, with girls watching (I am an exhibitionist as well). Would love to find others in my area who are into this. My wife will have nothing to do with it.

Because it "DIDN'T" for everyone ELSE!

Always has to be one hero in the bunch!

It took me & "OTHERS" to a PAY / JOIN entity, it "DIDN'T" show "ANYTHING" except tease & next screens!!

What the fuck is wrong with you? With your CAPS and your "quotes" and exclamation marks!!! Lose the attitude, shit for brains. If you try the links from a desktop they work fine. Empflix must have some kind of redirect set up for mobile and tablets.

Perhaps JasonMason would like to repost the link with a disclaimer that whining shits should just move along and let the grown ups do the talking.

ES & D, asshole!

You are cordially invited to . . . .

" GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

What the fuck is wrong with you? With your CAPS and your "quotes" and exclamation marks!!! Lose the attitude, shit for brains. If you try the links from a desktop they work fine. Empflix must have some kind of redirect set up for mobile and tablets.

Perhaps JasonMason would like to repost the link with a disclaimer that whining shits should just move along and let the grown ups do the talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back