New Member Introductions

Hi all

I'm a single guy aged 30, and live in the Midlands area of the UK.

Been reading the stories at Literotica for a few weeks now, and today i stumbled across the message boards. I've had a look around and it seem a fun place. So, i've took the plunge and dived right in, be gentle with me.

I just have one quesiton, how do i get a picture next to my name, like everyone else seems to have? :)

Thanks Fanal
 
Fanal said:
I just have one quesiton, how do i get a picture next to my name, like everyone else seems to have? :)

Thanks Fanal

Welcome here.

This question is answered in the FAQ, I think. Basically, you'll be able to have one when you have 100 posts.
 
Râleclins said:
Welcome here.

This question is answered in the FAQ, I think. Basically, you'll be able to have one when you have 100 posts.

That's exactly right, and here's the link to FAQ to Read Before Posting for your convenience. Lots of great info in there and The Blank Manual. :)
 
Thank you both for the info, i shall be checking the FAQ out shortly.

Love the Avatar SweetErika ;)
 
This is my first post here, although I've been reading for quite some time and lurking here for a bit as well.

I'm 35 years old, happily married/in love with my husband, and together we are the parents of two boys whose ages have yet to hit the double digits. I have a B.A. in English, and that along with six years of teaching in middle school inspired me to go forth from the public school system and instead work for lawyers.

Sexually, the spousal unit and I have a few "interesting" facets to our preferences, and work to incorporate them in our relationship. In fact, the reason I finally registered was because I had a few questions about my own end of things... :)

Uhm... I think that's it for now. Sorry, I went to a Partylite party earlier today, so my brain is mush.
 
EmmJaye said:
This is my first post here, although I've been reading for quite some time and lurking here for a bit as well.

I'm 35 years old, happily married/in love with my husband, and together we are the parents of two boys whose ages have yet to hit the double digits. I have a B.A. in English, and that along with six years of teaching in middle school inspired me to go forth from the public school system and instead work for lawyers.

Sexually, the spousal unit and I have a few "interesting" facets to our preferences, and work to incorporate them in our relationship. In fact, the reason I finally registered was because I had a few questions about my own end of things... :)

Uhm... I think that's it for now. Sorry, I went to a Partylite party earlier today, so my brain is mush.
Welcome from a fellow former English major. :)
 
Oh, I didn't know this thread existed... I am not that new anymore, but not that old either, so I guess I could introduce myself...

I am 25 years old, female, from Germany - grew up in a small village near Berlin which I fortunately escaped about five years ago to move to Berlin. I study Latin American Studies as my major (Czech and Romanian as minors), and am currently in Peru to learn Quechua and do some field research for my thesis (about bilingualism and language change in a village near Cuzco). I love to travel, so I hope my location will change frequently.

Got here via a different message board, at first reading stories for a while, then finding the forum.

Sexually, well I have some ideas what interests me but there is also a lot I am still finding out about myself (I guess I might like HT because I hope this board can most help me with that)... Currently single, have fuck buddies every now and then, but a relationship would just not be the right thing for me right now (though I guess that might just have to do with that I don't seem to meet anybody who proves me wrong in this)...

That is all...
 
Munachi said:
Oh, I didn't know this thread existed... I am not that new anymore, but not that old either, so I guess I could introduce myself...

well... if you're not too old to post in this thread, you're not too old to be welcomed. ;) lol.

i, for one, have always enjoyed your thoughts and threads. glad to have you 'round. :)
 
Oooh! Intros! :p I never had a formal intro to the board when I joined, so I'm going to make one now! :D

I'm a 19 year old (18 when joined) college student who's majoring in Psychology and working towards Pre-med requirements (actually finished them this year). I like lots of things, mainly movies and videogames and such (World of Warcraft is a big one right now). I'm a geek because I'm a band geek (as in marching band) and because of my fondness of the internet and videogames. I like taking pictures.

Okay, my intro jones has been fulfilled. :D
 
I am a 43 year old happily married man(17 years of marriage)with two teenage children.I like to read mainly the how to section,primarily for new ideas to add more zest to our sexlife(my wife and mine)I also like to read others views on different issues.My wife and I co-own a construction business in atlanta ga,which keeps us quite busy but we still manage to have sex at least three times a day.My wife also suffers from Panic attacks(I loved that thread Quoll)brought on by a childhood that she had been abused in by her mother and alcoholic father.She has come a long way since we got married(she was 22 at the time).I love her with all my being.I enjoy all of y'alls comments and views,I may not post alot but I read almost all the how to threads,this is a great forum,I frequent and post on quite a few forums but over all this is one of my favs,Sooo much good sexual info here,and relationship info also.Thanx everyone for your inputs I enjoy reading them.
 
*Elbowing EJ out of the way, he mentioned me first*
Welcome pupper, you are obviously a highly intellectual person, get out and post more, you can never have too many pervs.
 
Yes Quoll I am a certified perv,I am my wifes private porn star.I would post more if I wasn't always so darn busy,and I usually only post when I feel strongly on an issue or feel that my experience could help someone.Thanx for te kind words though,I never have felt that I am intellectual,just very observant,and I learn something everyday.To quote Forrest Gump "I may not be a smart man but I know what love is"(LOL).
 
Apologies for late intro.

Sort of already introduced myself by asking the question in this thread:

Female Orgasm Speed / Intensity

So in a nutshell. 45 year old hetero male - although I fantasise about non-hetero stuff occasionally ... go figure. Happily married to a gorgeous 42 year old woman. We have 3 kids - 21, 20 and 17. A grand-daughter. A dog.

I work for a global IT services company - have worked in computers all my career. Can't complain about the salary - but the hours suck sometimes. Work away from home - started doing this about a year ago. Has actually boosted our sex life !! Absence clearly making the hard-on harder !! LOL.

Our sex-life has always been pretty straight-forward. We got together when she was 16 and I was 18 - which is UK legal before I get any flames and we got sexual pretty quickly. I had "fumbled" with other girls before but she was my first intercourse - and 27 years later (23 married today) she is my last.

Aside from the obvious (i.e. intercourse in as many positions as possible heh) ... I love receiving hand jobs ... and oral of course. BUT my delight is giving her oral sex ... I love doing it for as long as she wants me too ...

It took me a few years to realise that licking, kissing, tonguing her pussy turns me on so so so much. I can come myself without touching my prick just by licking her if I choose to.

*ahem* gonna go have a quick cold shower now.

I know I am gonna love being here with you people!
 
/waves to everyone

Hi there, let's see a little about myself without becoming too long winded and boring? I think I can do that.

I'm a 27 year old heterosexual male who is very comfortable in his sexuality. I've been around and with other men during sex, just no actually homosexual relations. I'm very well experienced, having done nearly anything (legal) you could imagine doing between 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 ot even one time 9) people. Over the last 11 years of my life, ive had quite a bit of sex with a fair amount of partners, and know what I'm doing at this point. I believe in safe sex in real life, but not in my fantasy writing.

I'm just a hair under 6'4" with dark, Italian skin and facial features. Black hair and deep dark brown eyes. I have a goatee and hairy chest, and keep my pubic hair trimmed short, but not "shaped." I am seven inches, cut, and while I am perfectly aware that I am not anything more than average, I feel I make up for it with my sexual techniques and love for giving oral. :D

My current sexual partner (we aren't BF/GF) is a wonderfully intelligent and creative woman. She is only recently 21, and I think enjoys sleeping with "an older man." Shes can be quite a submissive slave when the mood strikes us both, and I think I make a pretty good dom for her. She is bi, but as yet we haven't shared our bed with anyone else for anything more than a little light petting/snuggling.

I've been playing roleplaying games like D&D since I was 8 years old. (OMG almost 20 years?!?!) I hope that this introduction will give people a good idea of my personality so that I will fit into any SRPGs on this board that I choose to join. Also, I am open to the possibility of either a 1 on 1 communication between any women out there, or perhaps a collaborative writing effort for erotic fiction if some woman is looking for a partner.

I would like to draw this to a close by stating that my biggest pet peeve on message boards are people who don't take the time to spell correctly and people who leave threads and disappear when they are needed most. If I agree to join a thread with you, I promise neither of those things will I do.

See you in literotica land my friends.



-edit 5-18-2011-
Wow, I wrote this post 6 years ago!
So a lot has changed and a lot hasn't for me. If you're reading this, I'll assume you clicked the link in my sig pic.

I'm now 33 and happily married to a beautiful woman who's as big a pervert as I am. (if not bigger) She knows I post here, and the only rule is that I bring the passion home to her. To that extent, I have zero interest ever in meeting in real life, so please don't even ask.
I've been writing for years, and Erotic role playing for over a decade now. I've been successfully running my own ERP themed D&D game for the last two years, and think I've gotten pretty good at it.
Since my original post I've had a lot more real life experiences as well, and only settled down once I met the perfect woman a few years ago.

A few things haven't changed however:
In my ERP, safe sex is boring. When you're writing fantasy, STDs and unwanted pregnancy need not exist! I still have a huge oral fixation, but my number one fetish remains multiple partner sex (3somes, 4somes, moresomes!).

I'm available for contact via most instant messenger clients, but PM me here on the forums first to get in touch with me
 
Last edited:
EJFan said:
Welcome to Literotica's "How To" and "How To Cafe" Forums.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the members here. A brief introduction will help us to understand your questions and answers better. Tell us a few things about you, your hobbies, relationships, experiences and whatever else comes to mind that you are comfortable mentioning. Also tell us what you hope to get out of the How To Forums.
:) Hello all just wanted to introduce myself my name is George 49yrs old from a little north of Pgh.Pa I have really enjoyed this site the stories are all great and the pics of all the beautiful women are like a dream come or is it cum true lol . :)
 
welcome to 123, rhev, geezer and pupper. glad you're with us. :)

quoll... no need to elbow, buddy. ;) don't make me get up outta this chair and give you what-fer.

CG... as always, we're all so very happy you're here and have shared so much with us all in the past year.
 
Hello all, new to the board here, so i'd like to tell you all a bit about myself. I will soon be 26 years old, male, heterosexual, and living with roommates. I'm a bit of a geek: love star wars, star trek, DND, Video Games, and Fantasy. I would like to work with children as my job of choice, i'm currently working on my degree, in the early development so to speak lol I havent really had that much experience with women, only been with one so far. I am optimistic though.
 
Eilan said:
Welcome from a fellow former English major. :)
Elian, thanks!

Sorry I'm so slow to respond. I'm a slug, what can I say?

Well, that the fact that my professional life taketh over on weekdays, the anals of which could form an entire ranting website. Bless my bosses' hearts. Heh.
 
Hi,

I'm from The Netherlands, 41 years old (almost 42 :rolleyes: ) and accidentally stumbled upon this site today. I'm not a story or poem writer myself but the topics in the forums are interesting. Also I was pleasantly surprised about the fact that there's a lot of people my age here...

I'm in a relationship and living together with my BF M (so I'm M's girl :cool: ) who is about 8 years younger than me. He is devorced and has two young children who stay with us every other weekend. I have never been married but have had several relationships before M.

I'm interested in what other people think and where it concerns sex.... well... you don't always ask your friends first now do you? I think this forum will answer some questions and gives me the opportunity to ask them if I wish.

So hi.... speak to you soon!
 
M's girl said:
Hi,

I'm from The Netherlands, 41 years old (almost 42 :rolleyes: ) and accidentally stumbled upon this site today. I'm not a story or poem writer myself but the topics in the forums are interesting. Also I was pleasantly surprised about the fact that there's a lot of people my age here...

I'm in a relationship and living together with my BF M (so I'm M's girl :cool: ) who is about 8 years younger than me. He is devorced and has two young children who stay with us every other weekend. I have never been married but have had several relationships before M.

I'm interested in what other people think and where it concerns sex.... well... you don't always ask your friends first now do you? I think this forum will answer some questions and gives me the opportunity to ask them if I wish.

So hi.... speak to you soon!


welcome to lit, m's girl... glad you're with us. :)
 
I guess it's time to jump in!

Well, I have been lurking for a week or so and have enjoyed the stories and the posts. :D Never got to enjoy the sexual side of me until the past few years. Boy, did I miss out! :mad:

In short? I am 54 years old, although most mistake me for 36-42 and have been married twice! Could marry again, but she would have to be extremely sexual. I think the secret to looking young is staying in shape, (I hit the gym daily) and instead of putting all that alchohol on the outside of your body, put it inside. Currrently single, white, and live in the Carribean. My kids are grown and now it's time for me to have fun. Love sex, (heterosexual) and over the past few years have been taking care of all my previous sexual curiosities! At my age I can honestly say I have no inhibitions! Boy could I have been dangerous! :devil: Waiting for the right photo to post. Interested in having fun? I am pretty much up for anything! :rolleyes:
 
welcome to lit, SG... glad to hear you're taking time for yourself. hopefully we'll hear about some of your exploits in the future. :)
 
hi, i'm new here...the first shocker of many to come...
I'm 23, a gal, a recent college grad, with a B/A in religious studies
I'll be attending gradschool in the fall
am somewhat of a world traveler, feel free to tell me about your travels too!
I dress tom boy to work, goth to stripclubs and dancing, punk to live bands, and emo inbetween, music is my heart.
nature is my soul
and i'd be misleading if I said my mind was anywhere but in space...somewhere...
on that note:
if you have the burning desire, feel free to chat with me...
::vajrasattva
 
Back
Top