the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an Aussie acquaintance with sick kids. Cold season in more ways than one. :(

I tell ya, if I could pass a bit of this heat on I'd happily do so. This summer has had me turning the thermostat down below my normal 78 on too many occasions just to get the humidity out of the air.

Ive had a pretty shitty day... this prolly just made it better ;)
It goes. I could use a beer. But im not one to drink alone... so I wont.. but ill go to bed thinking of one ;)

Here's to a better hump day.

<<<Hugs>>>
I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No beer or any or any alcohol for me . I have a sinus infection and inner ear infection, back on meds. :(

I've got an Aussie acquaintance with sick kids. Cold season in more ways than one. :(

I tell ya, if I could pass a bit of this heat on I'd happily do so. This summer has had me turning the thermostat down below my normal 78 on too many occasions just to get the humidity out of the air.

just pack it up and bring it to everyone:D

We got 2.5 inches on monday... less then a half inch yest...im good with rain for awhile.

It's been a pretty good day here for me, weather was decent, if not on a par with last month. Got some family tree work done with cousins - sorting through old photos and putting names to faces. All in all, a pleasant afternoon of tea, cake and chat! :D

And with that reply I'm sure that you'll find that you won't be alone soon ...

You would be surprised. Im well aware of this being a sex site.. im just not a horny talker during certain moods.and I dont talk anywhere else.. so... I try to find chit chatters.most are afternoon chatters. None once I get to bed.

I get it. Its a sex site. Blah.

A female and alone ... i think they come a running ... yup ... this is a sex site, but there is a lot banter as well ...

A female and alone ... i think they come a running ... yup ... this is a sex site, but there is a lot banter as well ...

The deal their... I know a dog coming..and I may banter... but I dont give in. Trust me ;).takes alot for me to fall for a dog to give in ;)

The deal their... I know a dog coming..and I may banter... but I dont give in. Trust me ;).takes alot for me to fall for a dog to give in ;)

I would not expect you to give .. what fun is that ... i knew a guy who put on his resume good use of witty banter and sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back