The Sethp Thread! Author hangout

sethp

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Posts
12,834
Welcome to my self indulgent, self centered, sethp thread!

This is a complete re-edit of the first post with a summaries and links! Thanks to all who enjoy my stories. Please follow my favorites links. There are some pretty great authors and stories there from Chargergirl, plainly_jane, janiexx, Meg1 and many many more. All comments and feedback is/are welcome.

I do take story requests.

To date I have 39 stories published on lit with over 1.2 million hits! Thank you!

1. Taking Busty Jessica to the Club- This is a nasty first person account of one of my dates with Busty Jessica. It's full of cum, pissing, humiliation and degradation. Enjoy.



2. A Big Rig Double for Jessica--This was a special request story from Busty Jessica dealing with Double Anal penetration. contains anal creampie. If I get more requests I will write chapter 2 in this series.



3. Back in Janies Life and...- This Story was written for and about the wonderful Janiexx (One of Lit's best authors and brightest stars). Seth has some blowjobs to collect from old flame Janie!



4. Back in Janies Life and...part 2- A continuation and more of the same except one of Janie's very Busty friends intends to get some of Seth for herself!



5. Becca and her Father--This is a non concent-reluctance/Incest Story requested by Becca. It's darker and very intense. Becca may be reluctant but that doesn't stop her from cumming all over her father!



6. Big Girls Don't Cry--This is an incest tale of Uncle/Niece. It was inspired by a heartwrenching thread posted by bedtimestories. I couldn't handle the suspense so had to create my own happy ending! (on a side note it was also inspired by the fergie song! )



7. Busty Jessica and Megan on the farm--More fun with Busty Jessica. Includes gangbanging, cum drinking and water sports on Megan's Uncles farm. This story is actually a continuation of Me and Busty Jessica at the Big D.



8. Busty Jessica Bound-- This is an intense BDSM Busty Jessica Story. She wakes up Bound and blindfolded without any of her usual playmates around.



9. Busty Jessica Loves Megan--Another Busty Jessica story again continuted from Me and Busty Jessica at the big D. An oral adventure with Megan and Busty Jessica. Busty Jessica is falling in love with her plump playmate Megan.



10. Car Trouble--One of my newest and a special request story! Uncle agrees to help niece fix her car if she can win a bet!



11. Castaway Siblings-- an incest story about siblings stranded on a deserted island. This Story was written for the incredible Chargergirl and is one of my newest submissions. Enjoy!



12. Jane and the Mysterious Biker-- This is a strange little masturbation tale based on a semi true event in the life of the amazing plainly_jane. She's one of Lit's finest authors and this is my gift to her.



13. Jenny likes it the Hard way Now!--a violent non-consent story..but don't worry because this is just what Jenny wants! This was a special request story written for a fan.



14. Mandy's Halloween Suck or Treat ch1--This is the story that started it all. My first Lit story! It was rejected 3 times before it posted. It's a sweet little incest tale about a cum hungry, busty slut! Who wouldn't like it?


15. Mandy's Halloween Suck or Treat ch2--Mandy's Grandfather joins the fun. Enough said? This one is pure sex.



16. Mandy's Halloween Suck or treat ch3--Mandy's Grandmother joins the fun! More sex!



17. Maureen Swallows Granddad--This was the Second Story I wrote for Lit. It was originally meant as a replacement for Mandy with all the submission issues I had. This is one of the reasons the two characters resemble each other so much. Also based on one of my first girlfriends.



18. Maureen Swallows Granddad ch2 --Maureen's mother needs some of granddads cock in her mouth too!



19. Maureen Swallows Granddad ch3--Maureen's father needs to slide his cock in his daughters mouth! pure sex!



20. Me and Busty Jessica at the Big D--This is the critical Busty Jessica Story. This spawned Busty Jessica Loves Megan and Busty Jessica and Megan on the Farm. It's a nice little bathhroom sex story set in Denny's. lol



21. Megan's First Time. This was my first attempt at BDSM. This was a real fantasy of an actual Megan. I wrote this story for her and she loved it. In time Megan and I met in real life and she swallowed my cum. (really!) She's also the Megan in the Busty Jessica stories, though to be honest Megan and Busty Jessica never did meet in real life. If only.....



22. Midnight Greens for Luxey-- non consent--I wrote this story for Luxey from the General Board. I used to stalk her there and to this day still think she's one of the sexiest women on Lit! I asked her if I could write a story about her and what she wanted in it. This was the result. I think the title is good! lol



23. My Father's Office ch1-- a lite funny incest story heavy on the oral sex and cum! I tried writing the sex scenes in a different style, although i'm not sure how succesful I was. If you liked the Mandy and maureen stories you will like this series. I promise!



24. My Father's Office ch2--This one might be better then the first chapter. You decide!



25. My honeymoon with Busty Jessica. This is the worst Busty Jessica story. It needs a re write and edit and is one of my priorities in the coming months.



26. Oozing love on Mel's Head--Incest but really it's about the Hair. I have a loyal following of Hair enthusiasts and this story was sugggested by one of them. It was also inspired by one of the wonderful ladies on lit and was my special gift to her. I'll honor her request and keep her lit name secret for now!



27. Party of 4 plus 2 more--one party+6 horny people? In my mind that equals a nice little orgy. This includes a healthy dose of anal sex.



28. Patricia's Encounter in the Park--- This is a true story. Every last word. wow!



29. Shipwrecked with Mom and Esther--Incest on a deserted Island (is that a recurring theme of mine?) After searching hopelessly on lit and the internet for a similar story that I had read and enjoyed in the past, I had to write my own. It turned out better than I had planned and is my most read story! Maybe a part 2 in the works with enough requests.



30. Star Fish and the Bass Player. This story was inspired by a thread by pinkstarfish which was a real life event for her. Her real life solution and the one I offered here in the story differed to say the least. It's short and to the point. quick read. enjoy!



31. Tammy's Secret addiction--I like glory holes and well. I needed to write a story about them. Here it is. It's darker and sadder than most of my stories and is not a happy stoker so beware!



32. Tawny's Hair. There was this thread by Tawny in which someone insulted Tawny's hair. it was frizzy and curly and think and long and wonderful! wow! I get hard just thinking about it. I met Janiexx on that thread and I had to write a story about her wonderful hair. This was my first hair story and I think this series is underated and under read! Sadly, Tawny left lit before she ever got to read my two stories about her.



33.. Tawny's hair ch2. a continuation except janiexx joins us and I even reference ron jeremy! lol



34. The Amnesia of Beth's Father ch1. Incest and amnesia! enough said! I couldn't find and amnesia incest story! Isn't that a great premise for a story???? So I had to write my own.



35 The Amnesia of Beth's Father ch2. This used to be my worst work. OH it was hot...that's not the problem the names got mixed up and it was chock full of grammatical errors. I just re wrote and re-edited it and added about a 1000 words and changed the ending! now it's one of my favorites! Please re-read it and comment if you haven't done so since the change.



36. The Glory of Pete's 12--Incest/glory hole--The 12 in the title is in reference to how long Pete's cock is...12 inches! Mom, sister ..everyone gets' a taste of Pete's cock. Enjoy!



37. The Laundry Room---This is my first story in the Mature catagory. I love the mature catagory and will write more there in the future. I promise. There was this really hot story on lit about a guy and an older women in a laundry room and it was sooooo hot! I could never find it again so ..again I had to write my own!



38. The Not so Sweet Date--I wrote this Story for Chargergirl (2 for her already? what does this mean?) She is one of the very best of Lit. There is no one kinder, sweeter or more amazing!


39. The Wrong Sister--This story was actually suggested by Busty Jessica. It's full of mistaken Identity and the Wrong sister gets' involved in the roleplaying and BDSM in the story. If you like water sports, anal sex, bondage and mouth fucking. You'll like this story!





That's it for now guys and let me give a special shout out to the best editor on Lit! Meg1. When I first started writing. I spellchecked once and submitted. Not even a proof reading on my part! Meg1 not only edits and proofreads for me but had helped me with all facets of writing. she is the single reason that my writing is improving. Thank you meg1 you mean the world to me and are one of the most amazing people I've ever met!

Pm me if you want to get on my mailing list!

out!

Sethp!
 
Last edited:
oh and thanks!

Oh and thanks to everyone who has left feedback for my stories I really really appreciate it and read everyone! Even the negative ones! Thank you thank you!
 
Hi sethp...

I have to admit your post brought a smile to my face :)

I hope you get what you set out to achieve with this thread ;)

janiexx
 
already done!

I got you to smile so my job is here is complete! if anything else comes of it then so much the better but I'm happy now!
 
what did?

Joe what? did her story or my post? lol
 
I'm laughing even more now!!!

Thanks very much for the comment on the story.

janiexx:D
 
sethp said:
Welcome to my self indulgent, self centered, sethp thread!


The last word is mine!

sethp

LOL NEVER! You think you are good? Why not put your story to the SDC? I would be objective. :devil:
 
lol

Joe easy!


ok I want some feedback CharleyH! or anyone read one of my stories and try to look over the name problems, mispellings, grammer and how is the story?
 
coolest thing

The coolest thing on the boards here is that you look at the profiles of people that post and everyother on is a story and some of them are incredible.just great stories..new stories that I've never read before it's really great!
 
This ain't caffeine, it's reds.

And sethp is dead right, really. From one point of view, it really is great.

There's a good deal to like, here.

I posted on the story discussion board with the third chapter of The Sculptor.

Now that story is impeccably written, in the first chapter. I went back to it, just yesterday. I stood in fuckin awe. I hadn't known how goddam good I was writing, then. I had confidence issues. But now? The thing is so damn clear! So spare! So evocative!

But then, we come to chapter three. This was to have been the climax. It has the orgy scene with poor Irene, which, though despicable on the part of the drug dealer who organizes it, is redeemed by Felix as he interacts with her. And it's relatively hot, several times, besides. As well as laced with ironic overtones. We see that it is exploitative, but we can empathize.

Chapter Three also has the daughter overhearing the mother as she fucks her art teacher in the next room. That one was hot, too. And not exploitative at all.

Between them, I felt, that chapter was elevated to a place of eminence with regard to my smut writing to date.

So I went to the SDC

They said, okay, son

This is clear, this is pellucid. This has sexy scenes.

But what the fuck is the point?

Christ, yannow. I'd forgotten all about Point. All I had was Smut! I was devastated. So yeah. Take thye stuff to the Story Discussion Circle. They will be good for what ails ya.
 
Back
Top