I.M. Fauve Gallery

Tree Huggers..climbers
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I visit your thread regular to enjoy unbelievable painting.

I have an idea. I have read in Hindu scripture that one day Indra-God of rain attract towards the monk's wife(I have forgotten the name) who was bathing under Ganga river. Indra disguised as his husband monk and had sex with her. Monks arrived accidentally and became furious watching Indra with his wife. He cursed him that your whole body skin replaced by pussy and Indra's whole body covered it from head to toe. I request you to draw that pussy covered Indra.

Another idea is to draw tree which has dicks instead of branches and all dicks are throwing cum in full force. Another version is, many women fucking with this cock branches. (Ignore my grammatical mistakes.)
 
I visit your thread regular to enjoy unbelievable painting.

I have an idea. I have read in Hindu scripture that one day Indra-God of rain attract towards the monk's wife(I have forgotten the name) who was bathing under Ganga river. Indra disguised as his husband monk and had sex with her. Monks arrived accidentally and became furious watching Indra with his wife. He cursed him that your whole body skin replaced by pussy and Indra's whole body covered it from head to toe. I request you to draw that pussy covered Indra.

Another idea is to draw tree which has dicks instead of branches and all dicks are throwing cum in full force. Another version is, many women fucking with this cock branches. (Ignore my grammatical mistakes.)

Thank you!

Was curious about that story.
found this:
"Gautama's curse

Indra duped Ahalya, the wife of Gautama Maharishi, in the guise of a saint into letting him have sex with her. He was punished by Gautama with a curse that one thousand phalluses would cover his body in a grotesque and vulgar display, and that his reign as king of the gods would meet with disaster and catastrophe.[2] Gautama later commuted the curse, upon the pleading of Brahma, to one thousand eyes instead. But according to Valmiki Ramayana the thousand eyed Indra was cursed by Gautama to lose his testicles. Indra later gets a new pair of testicles from a ram with the help of Agni.[12]" ~wikipedia
and also:
"The descent of Lord Shiva as Tryambakeshvar, that constitutes the source of the Jyotirlinga nearby, happened for the sake of Gautama. The Brahmaanda-purana mentions that one of the sub-branches of the Raanaayani branch of Sama Veda was initiated by this Gautama. Some famous disciples of Gautama were Praachina-yogya, Shaandilya, Gaargya, and Bharadwaja.

According to the Ramayana, Rishi Gautama once went to take bath in the river Ganges early morning. The king of the devas, Indra, was fascinated with Gautam's wife, Ahalya. Indra came in the form of Gautam and made love to Ahalya. As he was escaping, he was caught by Rishi Gautama who was returning to the Ashrama from his bath. Gautam cursed Ahalya and Indra both for this act. Ahalya was converted to stone, while Indra was cursed with one thousand female genitals (Sahasrayoni). Later, taking pity on both, Gautama converted both these curses to boons. Indra's female genitals (yonis) became eyes, and he came to be known as Sahasraaksha. As for Ahalya, Gautama granted her the boon that she would be brought back to human form by the touch of the feet of Lord Rama and would reunite with him."

I was wondering if Indra was covered as ONE pussy..or seems in these two version..1,000 female (or male) genitalia.

I do have a drawing of a multi-pussied (not 1,000 :eek: ) woman*.
Obviously, I have a start on your 2nd idea with my previous post.

*
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Three abreast.
someone (a litster..can't recall who) asked me to draw this ages ago based on his description... supposedly a mom and two daughters.
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
A threesome. 2 guys and a gal. (3sMMF)
As with many drawing where I just randomly start drawing, there is considerable distortion and disproportionate body parts, but I kinda like it anyway!:D
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Beauty & Beast... I started this one and decided I didn't really care for the "demonic" look of the beast. So I switched to a more "traditional" looking minotaur type beast. ( I think it is posted somewhere)
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
A dragon and his prey.
attachment.php

I started some color..don't think I ever finished
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Fan (four fans in one)
My solution for one of the first erotic word challenges (started by Halo_N_Horns)
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Flesh Eating Monster.... aliens think earth chicks taste best!
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
The tits are nice

Three abreast.
someone (a litster..can't recall who) asked me to draw this ages ago based on his description... supposedly a mom and two daughters.
attachment.php

But I love the hips . . . damm am I horny now
 
A gypsy dancer.drawn in red... tried blue by adjusting in photoshop.
attachment.php
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Having a Ball! I hear pilates is good for you.
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Horizontal dance. there should be a more finished version...if not, then I'll have to do that.
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Hotel Table Service. Hard to get room service like this, but if you can!!
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Invisible Shower Partner. I've read a few erotic stories about invisibility!
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Leash (there is another.. Walk this way .. that goe swith this. have to look to see if I have posted it already)
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Loving Cup series... cumming ON an open pussy.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The 2nd is extra distorted, because I ran out of room and scrunched the guy's head down.:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top