Courage acquired

Hmmm

I'm going to go with no lol
Thinking M may not like to share LW.

Dream, I already share her with SG, and it sounds like she has a good friend in Texas ;) Seems I do share a bit.

BTW, my little Wild has not been feeling good most of the night. I've sent her off to bed, took her phone and the computer to rest. I'll get her to post (and maybe take) pictures tomorrow to share.

Dream, I already share her with SG, and it sounds like she has a good friend in Texas ;) Seems I do share a bit.

BTW, my little Wild has not been feeling good most of the night. I've sent her off to bed, took her phone and the computer to rest. I'll get her to post (and maybe take) pictures tomorrow to share.

Well M the Sg share benefits me too. Guess we do share lol

Wow looks like M had been keeping everyone up to date and sharing secrets! It's okay, I am still having fun. I feel much better this morning and I am counting down the hours until I can get myself home and pictures taken. :) Hope your Tuesday is a good one! :heart: LW

Wow looks like M had been keeping everyone up to date and sharing secrets! It's okay, I am still having fun. I feel much better this morning and I am counting down the hours until I can get myself home and pictures taken. :) Hope your Tuesday is a good one! :heart: LW

So glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a great day. :rose: :)

Good morning LW ! Hope you are feeling better. Looks like you and SG are taking this to new places. I haven't posted on her thread, but she is certainly a beautiful young lady. The thoughts of the two of you with whipped creme involved makes me dizzy *g*

xo

5 days and counting lover! Lol:devil:

You are gonna be trouble girl!

Good morning LW ! Hope you are feeling better. Looks like you and SG are taking this to new places. I haven't posted on her thread, but she is certainly a beautiful young lady. The thoughts of the two of you with whipped creme involved makes me dizzy *g*

xo

*G* ~ I am feeling so much better. SG is going to be in big trouble in, oh yes, 5 days! And her and her idea for whip cream! LOL looks like it is going to be an interesting night!

Midday Break

Someone suggested a picture while working. Since I have a few moments alone, here you go!

Working

Yes, if you are taller than me...my shirts always give a hint of the girls straight on, and a great view when you are taller than me.

I would be considered a Tall Texan. Come stand next to me and let me have a view of the "girls". :)

Thank you!

And I think I have a new idea ;)[/QUOTE]

When will we see that new idea,
BTW someone was commenting about slapping ass...what did I miss?!?!?!?

Back