Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm i can really go for a nice, big cock right now...
or even better a semi-hard one; i love to suck on them and feel them get hard in my mouth ;] :heart:

i doubt i will be lucky enough to find one today though =[

mmm i can really go for a nice, big cock right now...
or even better a semi-hard one; i love to suck on them and feel them get hard in my mouth ;] :heart:

i doubt i will be lucky enough to find one today though =[

unfortunately i am not there ...

Yep, and yep for yesterday too, both the same regular guy with who I've a regular thing going... and it was twice today, once before we went into town, and a little bit ago just before he left after I'd cooked us dinner... best dessert that's going...

nope, but it did cross my mind a lot. I would also like to have some one let loose with a stream of piss all over my face and into my waiting mouth

nope, but it did cross my mind a lot. I would also like to have some one let loose with a stream of piss all over my face and into my waiting mouth

Ooo Not done that in a while; Bit of a fan of watersports, the nicest is to just let a guy piss all over my face and into my mouth, whilst I kneel in front of him, and then go straight... into sucking his cock, getting the final drips of piss off of it and then suck him through to completion...

and 'no' for today, as goes sucking a cock... and doesn't look too hopeful at the moment, though the day is still young...

So a definate no for yesterday, but a big cum laden yes for today... He just left a bit ago... regular guy Imeet up with from time to time...

Now that sounds like a great offer. Wish I could help you out!

haven"t sucked a cockin two years but would love to suck one while wearing satin panties,
that would give me a hardon

haven"t sucked a cockin two years but would love to suck one while wearing satin panties,
that would give me a hardon

Nothing better than that! You have any with you? Any plans to post in "Men in Panties"? Welcum to lit

619 area bi curious guy wants to suck cock

I am a married horny guy. My wife is turned on by the thought of me sucking cock. But I don't think she would be ok with me really doing it. I don't know if I will ever go through with it. But I like to look at cocks and watch them cum. I taste my pre-cum all the time. Once and a while I lick my cum. Maybe one day I can feel a hot cock cum in my mouth.

Yep, last night round a friends, and there until the early hours, so for today as well a yes... plenty and plenty of cum for me to swallow, and He's always a sweatie for just treating me like a dirty whore which I like, so got nicely abused to boot which is always nice... and made to lick my own cum up off of his feet... Noticing the effects of insufficient sleep today though..

now I have

I have, my friend Mark stopped by and I sucked him off, he had a nice tasty load for me. :D

I am a married horny guy. My wife is turned on by the thought of me sucking cock. But I don't think she would be ok with me really doing it. I don't know if I will ever go through with it. But I like to look at cocks and watch them cum. I taste my pre-cum all the time. Once and a while I lick my cum. Maybe one day I can feel a hot cock cum in my mouth.

love to help you and the misses out with that little fantasy if you lived nearer!!!

would you happen to have on a pair of leather chaps....as you say "Leather is not just for wallets". The feel of your leather chaps against my ears and on the side of my face would be so mmmm

I am the same. It may happen one day. It is hard to know if she will really be in it. I am sure I would.

would you happen to have on a pair of leather chaps....as you say "Leather is not just for wallets". The feel of your leather chaps against my ears and on the side of my face would be so mmmm

Do indeed have chaps, jacket, boots (lots of them) and vests.

Yep, got to suck my friend off a couple times today.
Went up to his about midday, and he fucked my Ass so totally, very slow just absolutely forfiling...
After he'd finished I sucked him off, and then again later on in the afternoon again too.
And I was wearing pink lacy female panties and a matching bra which made it good; he loves it when I cross dress for him, even if it is just the underwear...
Hope to meet up with another guy later on in the week, which will be good...

Yep, got to suck my friend off a couple times today.
Went up to his about midday, and he fucked my Ass so totally, very slow just absolutely forfiling...
After he'd finished I sucked him off, and then again later on in the afternoon again too.
And I was wearing pink lacy female panties and a matching bra which made it good; he loves it when I cross dress for him, even if it is just the underwear...
Hope to meet up with another guy later on in the week, which will be good...

mmmm I'd love to watch you two...

I haven't sucked a cock yet but am getting real tempted to. When I'm stroking my friends hard cock it looks incredible and I think I'm going to have to taste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back