If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a TrampVamp, as a few has called us, we don't change into bats, we change into a man's greatest desire.(This is when the succubus comes out.) :]

But what if a man's greatest desire is a bat? The use of 'Vamp" for trampy seductress comes from early movies - silent ones in fact, and was applied to the likes of Theda Bara (the original Vamp). It went well with the eroticism the original literary and cinematic Vampires (males) exuded in attracting females who gave their souls willingly to the men with no reflection in their eyes. Succubi are older in myth and tale, and can be quite troublesome, changing in the middle of a sex act, for example.

Now, then, seeing as you're in bed with me, what ever shall we get to doing?

But what if a man's greatest desire is a bat? The use of 'Vamp" for trampy seductress comes from early movies - silent ones in fact, and was applied to the likes of Theda Bara (the original Vamp). It went well with the eroticism the original literary and cinematic Vampires (males) exuded in attracting females who gave their souls willingly to the men with no reflection in their eyes. Succubi are older in myth and tale, and can be quite troublesome, changing in the middle of a sex act, for example.

Now, then, seeing as you're in bed with me, what ever shall we get to doing?

Seeing you in bed, i'd be worried your my 10th grade History teacher ;] But hopefully you plan to do ...LOTS.

Seeing you in bed, i'd be worried your my 10th grade History teacher ;] But hopefully you plan to do ...LOTS.

Anthropologist, my dear, with specialization in death and sex. And, no, not 10th grade, but I did sense you needed a lecture, young lady.

Bye fornow, though; I have work to do. Drop by again and we'll see how many of the 169 basic positions you're familiar with.:devil:

but this can't go on. . .people might find out. . . me being a defender against the dark and you being a seductress of the dark. . . such taboo

Who want's to make sweet and passionate love to me? :devil:

Come on guys - give it a shut!

(So to speak.) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back