What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damppanties said:

I just spent the last 20 mins calling my mum, telling her my passwords, telling her to close my Mozilla (in case lit was tabbed!) and then have her resave the doc, log into my gmail, attach the files and email them.

*phew* omfg...i nearly died.

:kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
I just spent the last 20 mins calling my mum, telling her my passwords, telling her to close my Mozilla (in case lit was tabbed!) and then have her resave the doc, log into my gmail, attach the files and email them.

*phew* omfg...i nearly died.

Oh my god. That sounds scary. :( I'm so sorry it had to come to that.

*major long long hugs*

:heart:

damppanties said:
Oh my god. That sounds scary. :( I'm so sorry it had to come to that.

*major long long hugs*

I'd rather deal with the repurcussions of being caught on lit again than have to redo all the stuff i did last night- not that there was a huge amount, but the stress and upset of it would be intolerable...you know?

Neways, new password for PC at home time methinks.

I'm so glad i have a habit of changing my tab from lit to gmail or something before logging out- in case when i log back in a parental is standing over me!!! so neways it came up with Youtube (i was listening to Gurdass Mann this mornin dontcha know ;)) and i made her close the whole program- coz i know LIT WAS tabbed and i didnt want her looking...neways...

all is well for the moment, but we can hope that my dad doesnt take it upon himself to use the password my mum wrote down (its so long and in hindi!) and access my account before i get home this afternoon!!! :eek: fuckkk...

Fallenfromgrace said:
I'd rather deal with the repurcussions of being caught on lit again than have to redo all the stuff i did last night- not that there was a huge amount, but the stress and upset of it would be intolerable...you know?

Neways, new password for PC at home time methinks.

I'm so glad i have a habit of changing my tab from lit to gmail or something before logging out- in case when i log back in a parental is standing over me!!! so neways it came up with Youtube (i was listening to Gurdass Mann this mornin dontcha know ;)) and i made her close the whole program- coz i know LIT WAS tabbed and i didnt want her looking...neways...

all is well for the moment, but we can hope that my dad doesnt take it upon himself to use the password my mum wrote down (its so long and in hindi!) and access my account before i get home this afternoon!!! :eek: fuckkk...
Hush. Let's not imagine horrible scenarios. He won't. I know just how terrible giving the password to mom/dad is. Just be glad mom is not very puter savvy i.e. she didn't check tabs or whatnot while she was at the puter! :rolleyes:

damppanties said:
Hush. Let's not imagine horrible scenarios. He won't. I know just how terrible giving the password to mom/dad is. Just be glad mom is not very puter savvy i.e. she didn't check tabs or whatnot while she was at the puter! :rolleyes:

:eek:...yeah you know exactly how i feel about handing that password over, and i know you feel the same.

*sigh* now on to work *weak smile*

I'm not going to lectures today- and the very thought is pushing me over the edge of another panic attack. I DO NOT miss lectures. *sigh*

Fallenfromgrace said:
:eek:...yeah you know exactly how i feel about handing that password over, and i know you feel the same.

*sigh* now on to work *weak smile*

I'm not going to lectures today- and the very thought is pushing me over the edge of another panic attack. I DO NOT miss lectures. *sigh*
Not going once in a while is kind of allowed. (You cannot quote me on this, ok? :cool: )

so damn tired.
dizzy tired, resentfully tired...i blame the alarm clock, you fucker! hrmf~

damppanties said:
*pounce*

*big hug*

hello beautiful. all hugs appreciated, but dont hug too long or ill begin to snore and then the drooling comes and thats just plain embarassing.
:eek:

vella_ms said:
hello beautiful. all hugs appreciated, but dont hug too long or ill begin to snore and then the drooling comes and thats just plain embarassing.

*pounces too* oooooh it's like a brown bread sandwich :D

vella_ms said:

I shake you every few seconds? :D

Nirvanadragones said:
I want a naked body underneath me right now.

That's my mood. :devil:

:eek: :thud: funny...i want the same...cept i'd be underneath :eek:

:kiss:es to the African Princess this day of days...

Up since 4 AM. Puttered around the house, unpacked more clothes and made more lists. I think I'm gonna reward myself with 30 minutes of more sleep time.

At least now the temp in the house is back up to a pleasant 76 degrees. I have got to read how to program the thermostat. Right now it's programmed to turn off after 10 pm. The last couple of nights it's gotten down to 70 degress inside. Me no like that.

Mood...toasty warm and content...but a little bit lonely.

Misty_Morning said:
Up since 4 AM. Puttered around the house, unpacked more clothes and made more lists. I think I'm gonna reward myself with 30 minutes of more sleep time.

At least now the temp in the house is back up to a pleasant 76 degrees. I have got to read how to program the thermostat. Right now it's programmed to turn off after 10 pm. The last couple of nights it's gotten down to 70 degress inside. Me no like that.

Mood...toasty warm and content...but a little bit lonely.
lol we keep ours at 68 during the days and 64 at night in winter and 78 during the summer. the house has more cracks and holes in it than i care to think of and i have no intention of heating/cooling the neighbors.

wishing

i could just go back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back