Have you masturbated today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, yes! Just the usual but then I felt the need for more. Realized that my gardener had finished off the ginger tea so made a new batch. Also peeled a chunk of ginger and put it in my pussy where it got stuck. Hehehe. I eventually got it out. The ginger made me even more horny although I would have preferred more heat than it delivered.


Continued more of the usual, then switched to a cheap vibrator that makes a lot of noise but doesn't do much as a vibe. It is longer and thicker than my dildos and was able to work it up me deeply enough to get some good cervical stimulation. And this was different than ever before. This time there was no pain. It was as though I got all soft and accommodating inside. Had a few orgasms that way.

Worked my clit over and had a few orgasms that way. And used a spiky back scratcher in a variety of new and stimulating ways.

Then got the curved dildo and began working hard on my G Spot. Although I have had recent G Spot orgasms, I had forgotten how really intense and messy they could be if I really tried hard. I had to stop after 5 orgasms. I would have liked to go on but I kind of messed up. Didn't get naked. Had on a short nightie and only put down one small towel. The nightie got totally soaked up the back clear to my neck. It was dripping. Next time I will remember to put down at least 3 large towels and be naked.

Feel sooo good right now! This kind of orgasm leaves the G Spot very swollen and I am intensely aware of it. Wish I had time for another marathon right now but have stuff to do. Will have to put it off till later. By then I expect I will be even more horny because it takes some time for the swelling to go down.
Have you ever had someone eat you out after you have used ginger? The idea turns me on. It’s not just that I like ginger, but that it feels like the right flavor. The sense of slight burn is probably part of my thinking.
 
Have you ever had someone eat you out after you have used ginger? The idea turns me on. It’s not just that I like ginger, but that it feels like the right flavor. The sense of slight burn is probably part of my thinking.

No. I am actually fairly new to ginger and have no current partner but that would be fun indeed!
 
Thinking that since this is going to be a long day, it might be a good day to wear my Kegel balls. ;)
 
Gotta get the first one outta the way and take the edge off so you can savor the next one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top