Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 05-24-2018, 02:57 PM   #2651
PrincepsCyberius
Insert Witty Moniker Here

A distinctive tone from Ian's iPhone told him someone waited at the gate. He decided a stroll down to the estate's entrance would do him some good. He lifted the phone, tapped the custom app, and spoke. "One moment, please. I'll be right there."

A golf cart parked within the stables would have eased his trip, but he preferred to walk. He made a good pace, with long even strides, and after a few minutes rounded the curve in the tree-lined driveway to bring the gate into sight. A man stood there, head hung, and a bit shabby. This pleased Ian. It meant he did not have to deal with pollster, salesperson, or proselytizer.

"Good afternoon," Ian hailed as he approached the gate. "Is there something I can do for you?"

Old Yesterday, 03:09 AM   #2652
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

Malcolm had no intention of stopping right this very second. The scene so hot, he could only continue. His hips were moving almost against his will. Hs hands on Josephine's hips as he kept her aloft, thrusting into her, giving the beautiful woman whatever she wanted.

My SRP

Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #2653
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru

Colin didn't manage to meet the man's eyes even after he heard him approach and ask

"Is there something I can do for you?"

This is the Time, Colin thought. It's my chance. Get in here and I can hide.

Speak, man!

"A friend told me there was work here," he said hesitantly. "Odd jobs. That sort of thing. I've done it before." Not too needy now. "They said I should ask for someone called Josephine." He paused and managed to look up.

"I'll do anything," he added quickly and swallowed.