Modest and decent mom and wife

suzanka

Virgin
I have a fantasy which I would love toplay with somebody... I am modest and decent mom and wife. Living in conservative catholic environment in respectful family. I was tought that men is lord of the house and women shouldn't doubt about his decisions. I have a son that turned 18 and he starts to behave strange...
I try to ignore his peeking on me... but he got bolder and started to touch me... I try to resist but I am to weak. He is sorry later, he appologises to me... But next day he starts again and he gets bolder and bolder.

how

I have a fantasy which I would love toplay with somebody... I am modest and decent mom and wife. Living in conservative catholic environment in respectful family. I was tought that men is lord of the house and women shouldn't doubt about his decisions. I have a son that turned 18 and he starts to behave strange...
I try to ignore his peeking on me... but he got bolder and started to touch me... I try to resist but I am to weak. He is sorry later, he appologises to me... But next day he starts again and he gets bolder and bolder.
How do you feel about his peeking? Are you at all excited?

MsDollie

Another Modest and decent mom and wife

Hi neighbor. I grew up a Methodist but we strayed from the church long ago. Yes, later I married and had sons and a loving husband. But my story begins with my own mother, older sister, and older brothers.
They all made me go topless and would fondle me no matter who was around. Sometimes they removed my dress or skirt. Yet it was only my breasts they'd play with. Even that seemed wrong but I was excited.

I often wonder what I'd done if my own boys peeked and messed around. Apparently it's not unusual. Even now it excites me to think what might have happened.

Tell us how you feel about what your son does. Maybe hint to your husband. If he thinks it's okay it will be up to you. Even in the Bible these things happened.

Share your feelings, fantasy or real, and together many of us can create a story.

Back