The Indiscrete Proposal

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
She broke up with him over text. At least she'd been discrete about that. Not anything else though. She cheated on him with one of the guys on the team, Willy. The beating Jack gave him in the locker room had been epic, and public. Nothing permanent, but Willy would be going to prom with two black eyes. Nobody said anything. Why would they? Willy started the fight and Jack finished it. Jack had nothing to complain about and if Willy said anything he'd be suspended for starting the fight.

It was senior year. Two weeks before prom. All of the cheerleaders already had dates. All the girls the captain of the football and a baseball and wrestling teams would normally skip to prom all had their dates locked in at least a month ago. Jack had to think outside the box.

So when Jack sat down at the 'loser' table it got the attention of every senior in the cafeteria. It was a good thing no one else but the three girls at the table could hear what he was about to say.

"So I asked around," Jack said before the girls could ask what he was doing at their table, "I know none of you have a date for prom. I'm sure you know I don't have a date right now either. So I was thinking all three of you could come with me."

Before they could say anything Jack held his hands up for silence. "I'll pay for the dresses, the limo, dinner, the whole nine yards. I want all three of you looking as sexy as all hell. I'm not just making my ex jealous I want to fucking shock the fucking damn school.

"I want to be upfront. This is a quid pro quo. I' ll give you all an amazing prom, we'll show up every bitch who ever made fun of you, and in return I expect sex. There's two weeks until prom. We'll practice until prom night and end things with one hell of an orgy. "

He let that word hang in silence for a almost a full minute before he said, "Questions?"

----------------

OOC: I am looking for one female writer to write multiple roles. I like oral, vaginally and Twitty fucks. Cum play is great. I'm not into anal, blood, scat, and heavy BDSM. I do enjoy a bit of power play and the occasional light bondage.

Take a look over my other threads to get an idea of my writing style. If you like what you see shoot me a Pm with your first post.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top