Lessons Of Intimacy and Family [closed for YumekoSama]

KaosuMakoKino

Your Most Beautiful Dream
skyrim_0007_eldergleam_sanctuary_by_david_holman-dai2vnj.jpg

What happens when kindly shapeshifters decide to find a pleasure servant, yet finds that the one they're interested in knows next to nothing about pleasure or intimacy?

digital_painting_practice_by_aenaluck-d92al4z.jpg
Acheron Tsukino
Was tricked by someone whom he thought he could trust. Has very unique powers locked within his body, ones that he doesn't fully understand.​

Kara Jade

Kara was excited, her mother was finally letting her out to go on her own for the first time. The young kitsune ventured just outside of the warren on her first hunt when her keen senses picked up on something different. Her tail swished with excitement as she continued tracking the new scent to just the outer boundaries of the warren. Quietly she closed in on the stranger.
Curious, she shifted into the form of a fox and approached closer examining the unfamiliar human. "You're strange" She said as she looked up at him.

Kara Jade
Age Appears to be 18
d2ccae8a1d1790beea6baddc58cb65ee.jpg

Acheron Tsukino

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron Tsukino blinked before he winced. That was a phrase he was all too used to, unfortunately. "Gee, thanks, just what I was thinking myself," he muttered with a sarcastic edge to his exhausted voice as he gritted his teeth, his canines slightly longer than an average human's canines as the rope tightened, lurching his feet off the ground by four feet as the rope holding his hands and wrists bound behind him jerked taut.

Jeering laughter escaped from the half dozen slave traders, all lizardmen.
lizardman_by_thedjib.jpg

"You are going nowhere, human... leave, little vixen. Maybe if you're lucky enough to make it worth our while, he may live," the lizard hissed. "Yeah, like your attempts to try to 'tenderize' me did so well... you'd need more than your four butt buddies to beat me fairly," Acheron snapped off through his gritted teeth.​

Kara Jade

Amber eyes sparkled with laughter as the kitsune hopped from her perch transforming during her descent to the ground landing on two feet rather than four paws. "Perhaps you vermin have forgotten who's land you are trespassing on." She said as she held out her hand and a bo staff appeared from a misty blue and white swirl. "I am feeling merciful today so I will let you leave in one piece but the human belongs to me." She said in a rather assertive tone.

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron Tsukino blinked several times, tilting his head as the slim but very beautiful young woman touched the ground lightly. His eyes widened slightly as he spotted the lizardman slipping through the bushes, flanking the girl as he inhaled sharply as his muscles tensed and strained. He could feel the energy rushing just beneath his skin as, with a sudden blast of hot bluish green flames, the ropes around his wrists and lower forearms were heavily damaged and scorched, as was his skin. He dropped to the ground on the balls of his feet before he shoved off hard, shoulder tackling the lizardman flanking the girl. 'The referred to her as a vixen... a female fox.... so., she's supernatural?' he thought with confusion as he rolled back over his shoulders, slipping his arms from behind him, to in front of him.​
lizardman_by_thedjib.jpg

"This is not YOUR TERRITORY, little vixen," the lizard hissed as he hefted the obsidian axe before swinging it hard and suddenly, a bit surprised that the human they'd stumbled across darted forward, the volcanic glass shearing through the scorched rope. "Really? Here's your balls," Acheron snapped as he kicked the saurian squarely between the legs with a loud crunch.

His forearms, hands, and the lower part of his upper arms were burned an angry red like a very bad sunburn. Fresh blood ran down his shoulders and back from reopened cuts, emphasizing the dried dark blood as already on his light tan clothes, as well as his right forearm. "I may not have anybody, but you would be wise to flee... or I may find myself craving roast lizard," his voice was low and raspy. It was rather obvious that he was dehydrated on top of his injuries.​

Kara was not concerned as could sense the lizardmen closing in on her and leapt out of the way as the human managed to escape his bonds and break free attacking one of the lizard men who dared to try and ambush her. In a blur, she leapt out of the way just as she managed to dodge the attack. Her motions, smooth and graceful like the wind. While mid air, she spun around landing a solid kick to the side of the head of the other lizardman who dared to flank her. "You creatures are tresspassing on the land of Queen Imari" She noticed one of the four original lizard men about to ambush the human. "Behind you!" She called out

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron Tsukino exhaled softly as he spun, sneering slightly before he shoved off hard, his heels slamming into the saurian's chin, then chest with the second kick, and finally with the underside of the saurian's jaw, the hollow snap echoing as the lizardman dropped, twitching from the hard strikes.

He winced, dropping to one knee as he coughed up a mouthful of blood, covering his mouth.​

Kara watched as the surviving invading lizardmen fled. She then walked over to the obviously injured human and looked at him with curious amber eyes. She held out her hand to him. "Come with me" she simply said and began walking not giving him a opportunity to say no.

As they walked Kara took note of his injuries and took a slight detour to a small river co he could get a drink. "My name is Kara." She finally said introducing herself. "What is your name."

Acheron Tsukino

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron grimaced as he rinsed his mouth out, getting rid of the taste of blood. "Acheron... don't ask me why my parents named me after the Greek river of woe.... cause I don't know. Ugh.... head's throbbing, though that's likely from those lizards beating on me when they got bored," his voice was low and tired as he carefully drank some water before standing.

He felt a sudden surge of vertigo as his vision blurred before he felt something catch him and keep him from passing out in the small river.​

Kara Jade

Kara watched Acheron closely and saw as he stood had become unsteady on his legs. Just as he started to fall, she caught him and lowered both of their bodies to the ground. Kara rested his had in her lap while two of her tails came to rest over his body. Her fingers began to glow a soft silver as she gently began running her fingers through his long hair. "Rest now Acheron." She said softly. As they rested by the river, one of the tails that covered his body shifted a little allowing the kitsune princess a view of his physique and she blushed lightly.

Acheron Tsukino

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron awoke, disoriented, a little over a half hour later, his eyes glowing a deep bluish green before fading away to their natural dark emerald green. The first thing he noticed was the soft, silky fabric beneath his cheek before he noticed the light sensations of what he vaguely thought might have been fingers running over his skin as he was very aware of his hair which stopped near the middle of his back.

His eyes fluttered open before closing for a few seconds before reopening again. "Feels like something hit me in the head," he murmured softly. He felt a breeze blowing before realizing that his clothes were likely in horrible condition and in tatters which meant that there were more... intimate parts of his body exposed, including his inch and a half thick, eight and a half inch long cock.​

Kara continued to slide her fingers through his hair, her tails giving him a little bit of modesty as they continued to rest by the river. "Well you probably were if you were captured by lizardmen." Kara said as she returned her attention to his scalp, her fingers still glowing sending a little healing energy into his body. "My name is Kara by the way." She finally introduced herself glancing down into his deep emerald eyes. "How did you get captured by those low life creatures anyway?" She asked as her other hand started to absently stroke his exposed chest.

Acheron Tsukino

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron exhaled slowly as his body ached still. "Some woman.... all I clearly remember was her dark red hair... everything else is a blur," his voice was low and soft as he shivered slightly.​
katarina_by_magicnaanavi-d78gxra.jpg

"There was something that felt... wrong... about her," he said softly and shyly, his eyes on this interesting woman's gentle copper-gold eyes. "You're much more beautiful than she was... the feel of that woman... was like a snake coiled to strike, if I had to put it into words... she hid it well, but... I could feel it," his voice was soft and measured.​

Kara Jade

"Hmm, from the sound of it, you may have come in contact with a naga. Sometimes they work with the lizardmen luring men into a trap." She smiled as she looked down at him. Her tails continued to cover his body though she also began to caress his body tenderly. "Well once you are strong enough to make the rest of the trip, I will take you back to the warren so you can properly rest up and heal." As her tails caressed his body, one tenderly brushed against his exposed cock.

Acheron Tsukino

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron blinked as he shivered. He exhaled softly as he barely restrained a moan as he felt the silky fur rubbing against his cock. He felt an odd sensation, almost like... his senses grew much keener for a few seconds. His ears twitched as he shivered slightly. Almost the same moment, a distant rumbling of thunder sounded. "That felt really strange... like pins-and-needles rushing through my body... or an electrical current," his voice was soft as he gasped softly, feeling like his skin was tingling, unaware that his cock was slowly growing more prominent and stiff.​

Kara Jade

Her tail continued it's gentle motions over his body. Her sensitive nose picked up the sent of his slowly growing arousal. A deeper blush began to grow on her cheeks as her tail continued brushing and stroking his growing cock. "Does it happen when I do this?" She asked innocently as she continued stroking his cock.

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron let his head fall back a bit as he moaned. He felt the same sensation, but stronger. He felt his cock grow fully stiff at just over nine inches long and just under an inch and a half thick. "The same could be asked of you... as you are as beautiful as a queen," he said shyly, unaware of her mother's duty as the actual Queen of their clan of Kitsune.

He shivered slightly as, unknown to him, his eyes began glowing a bright emerald green. He did notice that she was giggling for some reason.​

Kara Jade

Kara gave an innocent smile as she leaned in and placed an innocent kiss on his lips. Her hand that had been resting on his chest slowly drifted down eventually reaching the base of his cock. "Well thank you Acheron, after all I am the princess of my clan." She said. Granted she was blushing and a small giggle escaped her lips but simply because while stroking his not fully erect cock with just her tail, she was sending sensations of pleasure through her body. "Have you ever..." she started to ask hesitantly looking into his brilliant emerald eyes.

Acheron Tsukino

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron shuddered as he felt her lips meet his before he heard her comment. He blushed deeply as he felt her fingers trailing down over his body. "Have I what? Oh... ah... no, I haven't," he said shyly as he felt her fingers on his cock, making him blush deeply, though he did notice that her breathing had shortened as if what she'd been doing gave her pleasure. He tilted his head, looking down as he saw her tail curling around his stiff cock. His fingers drifted down before brushing over her tail, noticing her sharp gasp as if she hadn't expected it.

He looked up at her face before he noticed where her tails were before he gently ran his fingers over their soft, silky fur. "I was right... you're very beautiful, Kara," his voice was low, almost purring, unaware that his touch on her tails were extremely pleasurable. He really had no idea what he was doing, really.​

Kara Jade

"Thank you Acheron," she purred softly as her became highly responsive to his touch sending jolts of pleasure through her with each gently stroke. Wanting him to feel the same, she shifted slightly keeping his head in her lap and gently began to stroke his raging hard cock. At his admission of having never been intimate, Kara looked on at him surprised considering he is such a handsome young warrior.
Gently she sat him up, her tail wrapped around him and still curled around his cock gently stroking him. "Please, allow me to share the feeling of intimacy with you." Kara spoke softly as she untied the crimson sash around her waist causing her roes to fall open revealing her slender body to him. Kara gently placed her hands on his face and once again kissed him a little more passionately. "Touch me," She whispered softly.

Acheron Tsukino

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron blushed deeply as he wasn't sure by any means what he was doing. He moaned softly into the kiss, shivering slightly as his fingers gently brushed over her tails before he tentatively shifted, his breath hitching at the feel of her fingers over his hard cock. He tentatively touched her hips and sides, unsure in his touch and fairly certain Kara knew it. "Where? I'll... admit that... I've never... known what... this... was... never told," he said softly, his voice unsure.​

Kara Jade

She moaned softly as she felt his strong hands come to rest on her hips and she looked in his eyes. "I will teach you." Kara said as she once again tenderly kissed Acheron. Her hands began to trace alone his muscular chest as she once again kissed his his lips before she began trailing kisses down alone his neck, across his shoulder, down his well toned chest, over his abs moving lower until she was eye level with his impressive cock. "Tell me if you don't like it." Kara said as she glanced up at Acheron before she took him in her mouth mindful to keep her sharp teeth scratching his cock too much.

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron moaned softly as their lips met again as he felt her fingers brushing over his chest and shoulders before trailing down over his abdomen. He shivered as he felt her lips brushing over his throat, then shoulder and chest. He got chills the lower she went before he heard her speak again. He yelped in surprise as he felt the sudden rush of heat as his fingers curled into the packed soil and smoothed river stones. A sharp popping sound almost like the crack of lightning striking water echoed in the silence of the clearing as the stones fractured.

It was startling as it showed that he had some very powerful abilities lying dormant within his body.​

Kara Jade

Kara gasped at the sudden sound and quickly pulled away from Acheron. She glanced around them not seeing any sign of lightening but then looked down at the ground, more importantly what was left of the river rocks he clutched in his hands. She gently took his hands in hers and gently kissed them before looking in his eyes. There was a power deep inside him that she could sense.
Wanting to feel his power, Kara decided to make a bold move and moved closer sitting in his lap, her warm sex pressed against his cock. Her breasts against his chest, her tails curling around their bodies. She rested a hand on his cheek and looked directly into his eyes. "I won't hurt you." she whispered softly.

Acheron Tsukino

Acheron Tsukino
21​
Acheron nodded tentatively, though he'd noticed something unusual when Kara lifted his hands in hers: his fingernails were a silvery color, almost like liquid mercury. He noticed that the light seemed to reflect slightly, as if the color wasn't quite metallic in color, though he felt her tails wrapping gently around his hips, the middle of his back, and underneath his shoulders, tickling beneath his arms as he noticed a couple swaying playfully in the air as if with a mind of their own.

He moaned deep in his throat, the sound strangely like a purr, as he felt her shifting against him.​

Back