Mad Love a Joker and Harley Quinn story( closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Harleen thought on the jokers words for a second and nodded her head at joker. She took a smoke a light it up." Okay joker you win. Guards leave him here. I will be working late with him. Harleen watched the guard un cuff joker and walk out." So tell me your plan then. How are we going to get dear old daddy."
 
Last edited:
Joker smiled as she dismissed the guard. Turning around he strolled back and sat down in the chair and twirled around in it before looking at her.

"Well of course I will have to go and talk to my contact, he might need a little personal encouragement if you know what I mean," he chuckled. "It shouldn't take him long to find out where Daddy is after our talk, at least if he knows what's good for him, and then we just have to pay him a visit."

He leaned forward and rested his chin on his hands as he looked her in the eyes. "Of course what we do then is all up to you but I have some suggestions and some toys we can take along just to Spice things up."
 
Harleen looked at joker with a semi stern face." If you think I'm going to sleep with this guy joker your dead wrong I won't do it. I'm not some common whore. What are the toys and when do we leave. Harleen just wanted to get this over with. Gore was never really her thing. She h as Ted her father and wanted him to suffer for all those years in he'll. Harleen was deep in thought but also tried to pay attention to joker.
 
Joker laughed as Harleen told him she would not sleep with the guy. Was that what she had thought when he had told her he might need persuading.

"Oh no my dear you are not going to have to sleep with the man, that is not the persuasion I mean. Let's just say he might have to be coerced to tell us the information, but I am rather good at coercing," he chuckled.

Looking at her his eyes sparkled, "As for toys, why I have a fun selection. Everything from whips and chains, right up to knives, scalpels and all sorts of blunt instruments. Why old dad could suffer for days or the rest of his life if that is what you want. I could teach you just what you need to know."

Looking her in the eyes he smiled widely. "As for when, well there's no time like the present is there. I am sure you want to find Daddy as soon as possible."
 
Harleen smiled a little knowing she would not have to sleep with strange men. she got up grabbed her bag and coat." how do you suggest we get you out of here with guards on every corner." Harleen never did anything to break the law she was by far an innocent goodie two shoes. this was all new for her and she loved it.

Harleen looked around trying to come up with a plan to help joker escape." well any ideas on how we get your sorry ass out of here. i mean it was your idea in the first place. i can't very well walk you out the front door now can i."

harleen study the bars on the windows and sighed. she sat at her desk thinking of a way to free the madman from his prison. but did she truly want this.

Was she truly ready for the repercussions for letting him out.
 
"My dear Harleen, do you really think I would sugest all this if I didn't have a plan," he chuckled. "This is going to be as easy as taking candy from a baby, and I ought to know, I have done that," he whooped.

He led her to the door and pushed her against it and then leaned tightly against her, pushing his body against her as he moved her head so she looked down the hall towards the carpark exit through the window on her door.

"See the door down there my dear? We are simply going to walk out of that, get in your car and drive out of here. There are only two guards between here and there and you are going to have them come in here to escort me back to my cell. Only this time I am not going quietly."

He heard her sharp intake of breath and he chuckled."Oh don't worry I won't kill them, just knock them out. Then you walk down and get in your car and back up towards the door. I will come out and be in your back seat in seconds and then just calmly drive out. It's simple really."
 
Harleen nodded as she heard Jokers plan." okay fine lets just get this done and over with. i can't believe i am about to help you escape this place." Harleen called the guards in and asked them to escort mr j back to his room.

Once alone she gathered her things and walked to her car. she opened the trunk and put her things in side. she got in the driver seat and wait for twenty minutes, she started her car and pulled to the back door and waited.
 
It did not take long for the Joker to put his part of the plan into action. He waited until the guards got him back to his cell and as one of them began to unlock it he let the false hand drop and punched out the man behind him. He slumped to the floor unconscious and he then rammed the one in front into the cell door.

Picking up the taser from one of them he zapped them a few times just to be sure, chuckling as he did so, then unlocking his cell he dragged them in. One went under his bunk. The one closest to his size he stripped and using a concoction he had made, he died his hair green and then put him in the bed. Then it was a simple matter to lock the cell and make his way to the exit.

he waited until Harleen reversed up to it and then was out and in her backseat in seconds and he hid. He felt the car start to move and he smiled. "Remember just act casually, do what you always do and nothing will go wrong," he whispered to her. Of course he still had the taser just in case it did.
 
Harleen watched joker jump in and she drove to the gate and saw frank on duty." hey frank i am all done could you open the gate for me." Frank looked at her." early night ma'ma." Harleen smiled at frank."yeah frank been sleeping i my office all week. i thought i would take the weekend off." Frank walked by the car after opening the gate." you have a nice night now doc." harleen smiled." thank you frank you too."


Harleen drove off the asylum's property and sighed and sped up a bit Turing on to the highway that would take her home the quickest." okay joker we are all clear you can sit up now. i hope your happy now." harleen had a gruff look on her face. she was really starting to wonder if it was all really worth the trouble she would get in if she was caught.
 
Joker smiled as he slid off the back floor and into the passenger seat. He looked at Harleen and frowned and then laughed. "Don't be sad Doc. Just think of the fun we are going to have when we meet your old man."

Glancing at the street signs he pointed towards the docks. "However first we need to head that way. The bar we have to go to is near the Wharves. I hope you won't mind going into the seedy side of the city toots."

Twenty minutes later they pulled up outside a small hole in the wall tavern. The place was reached by walking down a series of steps and knocking on a large steel door. Joker said one word as a slot was opened at eye level and the door opened, the large burly man's eyes behind it going wide at the sight of him.

"Evening Bruno. A pleasant night for a stroll. The ladies with me. Tell me is Twitch in?"

At the man's quick nod, Joker smiled and moved through the darkened place to a shadowy corner and pulled out a seat at the table he found there smiling even wider at the man across from him. He motioned for Harleen to sit next to him. "Twitch my dear friend, I need to find someone and I need it done fast. My friend here will give you a name and last known address and I would consider it a personal favor if you could have a current one within the hour."
 
Harleen nodded and get nervous as she drove to the crime part of town." dont call me toots." Harleen pulled into the dark and creepy parking lot and got out with joker. she saw joker knock on the huge door and was amazed at the power joker had. here was this huge looking man and yet he was afraid of joker.

Harleen waked into the tavern with joker and stayed very close to joker she on more then one occasion had been up against him in this place and sat closely to him at the table. Harleen looked at twitch and quickly gave him her fathers name. witch was jax michaels and he lived in new jersey on 100 and pine st.
 
Joker was enjoying himself. He was in his element here and he knew it. Even if he was unarmed and didn't have his usual bag of tricks, there wasn't a single person in the place that would dare raise a finger against him. Hell he had already seen four of them sneak out the back and run for their lives.

He signaled to one of the waitresses and soon he had two of the most outrageous drinks in front of himself and Harleen. "What's the use of being in a bar if you can't drink something fun," he smiled at her.

They entertained themselves for almost forty minutes, drinking, playing darts and shooting pool. Of course Joker loved to show off and would often careen the ball off three rails before pocketing it.

Finally Twitch returned and nervously signaled them over. Joker smiled as he sat down. "You have good news for me I hope, you know how I hate bad news," he said frowning.

Twitch blanched almost as white as the Joker at that then nodded quickly. "I got an address Joker, but you might not be happy. Seems Jax had the good luck to come into some information the cops wanted bad. He testified and they set him up good. New job, New name, New place, the works. He even still has protection. He lives in a gated community over in the rich part of town. Goes by the name Jason Hanson now and lives at 22 Junction street, Gotham Heights."

Joker looked at Harleen and smiled. "Looks like you are going to be making a little house call tonight Doc." Looking back at Twitch he smiled although it never touched his eyes. "Many thanks my friend, and just remember I was never here, or you may end up like so many of my fellow acquaintances," he chuckled as he stood up and headed for the door.
 
Harleen stayed close by Joker a they entered the bar. she saw joker talking to a scary looking man but kept her eyes down and just followed joker to a table she saw a waitress bring drinks. she could not believe the joke had so much power and he didn't even have a gun with him or any kind of wepon the scary looking guy came back but a little nervouse as he talked short and to the point.

Harleen could not believe her father was so close and she had never even seen him around the city. She sat still and kept listing to what the man had to say. she looked at him and said." thank you so much sir." Harleen quickly got up and followed joker like a little lost puppy.
 
Joker was a little worried about Harleen. She was just a little to mild and meek at the moment to do what needed to be done. She needed a pep talk and maybe a little bit of 'Encouragement' before going to see dear old Dad.

Besides he felt naked without a few of his props and he needed a bit of time to work out how they were going to get into see her father.

When they got back into her car he directed her to go to an old warehouse. It was one the Bats had yet to find and he was sure it was not on his Radar yet. They would only be there for a day or so and should be safe, after all he wouldn't know he had escaped until tomorrow and then he only came out at night and by then the two of them should be off to visit dear old Dad. By then he should have the Doc all ready to go.
 
Back
Top