Pupil Becomes Pet (Closed for such_a_bad_man)

Danny read the e-mail and put his head in his hands. He couldn't believe what he was reading. He'd be giving up all his decisions just so he could keep having sex with Mrs. Peters. Is it worth that? She said it would be, but he had so much more of his life ahead of him and to give himself up to someone so early in his life just gnawed at him.

He turned back to the computer and bit his lip as he started typing.

"Mrs. Peters,

Can I have some time to think about this?

Danny"

He sent it off and waited to see if she was up and checking her e-mails.
 
Her reply came almost instantly.

Daniel,

You have until 7:30 am tomorrow morning. If you are not in my office dressed as instructed at that time, I will consider our time together at an end.

Be there and you will enjoy many years of sexual experiences you haven't dreamed about. If you are not there, then you will not be taking the road less traveled and it will make a difference.

No further discussion is needed or desired about this matter.

Mrs. Peters.
 
Danny saw the reply and dropped his head in his hands again. He knew he wasn't going to sleep that night. He paced in his room, he stared at the ceiling, he sat on his bed. The sun came up and his decision was upon him.

---

The clock in the office ticked toward 7:30. It was getting so close and still there was no knock on the door. Then, the clock finally hit 7:30. Simultaneously, there was a knock on the door. Standing in the doorway stood Danny in the crispest dress shirt and pants with a tie done in a knot out of a sartorial book on neckwear. He didn't bite his lip, he didn't slouch. He spoke clearly without mumbling. "I'm here, Mrs. Peters." were his words as other teachers and students passed in the hallway as they started their day as well.
 
Mrs. Peters looked up from the last of the papers she was grading. Seeing Daniel standing there, dressed very nicely, she waved him in. "Come in Daniel, so good to see you. I'm glad you accepted my offer."

She watched him as he closed the door. Knowing what a hard decision it was for him to be here, she knew he needed reassurance that this was the right decision. deciding what to do, she figured she would tease him a bit first.

Leaning back in her chair, she put her stocking covered legs on her desk, leaving her shoes on the floor, wondering if he had a foot fetish. Her loose knee length dress slide down her thighs a bit letting Daniel see her upper thighs, above where her stockings ended, and up her skirt enough to see she wasn't wearing panties.

She put her hands behind her head, making her breasts lift up a bit eenhanceing her clevage in the deep V neck blouse she was wearing.

Please sit down Daniel. We need to talk, then you get your reward.
 
Danny watched as Mrs. Peters relaxed and leaned back. His eyes swept up her legs to her crotch. He finally bit his lip softly when he saw the lack of panties. His cock throbbed growing hard in moments at the sight of her. He wanted so baldy to run his hands up her stocking-clad legs. He loved that she wore skirts almost every day; he loved looking at her legs and hips as she walked around class.

When she told him to sit, he crossed to the couch and sat, setting his bag on the floor next to him. He waited, letting her start as he was sure she would lay out more specifics of what was coming.
 
Watching him carefully, she saw that his eyes focused on her legs not her feet or breasts. Good to know she thought as she spread her legs another few millimeters.

"Now Daniel, after school today we will do some shopping, and then have dinner together. Then we will go back to my place where your formal training as my pet will begin." She smiles at him and discreetly shakes her leg making her skirt slide down even further, almost exposing her slit.

"Now Daniel I will let you choose your reward. You may choose one of the following, a handjob for ten minutes, or until you cum, a blow job for 5 minutes, and you don't get to cum, or you get to strip my blouse and bra off me and worship my tits for ten minutes. Pick quickly we don't have much time."
 
Danny sighed out hungrily as her skirt shifted down even further. He was so hard at the sight of her nearly naked from the waist down; every part of him ached to bend her over her desk and fuck her finally, but that's not how things worked now. As she listed his options, his eyes widened. "TITS!" he blurted out. "I mean, I'd love to enjoy your tits for as long as you'll let me." He added trying to recover and not sound so anxious.
 
Sitting up she says "well come unwrap your prize my pet."with a small half smile on her face.
 
Danny moved closer and reached out for the buttons of her blouse. With great care, he slipped the buttons open one at a time. It was the start of the day and he didn't see a replacement blouse anywhere in the office. Plus, he loved the slow burn of seeing her breasts becoming more and more visible with each subtle move. "Mmmmm Mrs. Peters...." he groaned out as he peeled the blouse from her chest and gently down her arms. His hands slid up her sides and cupped her heavy tits through her bra, finally getting the feel of them in his hands. "ohhhh finally..." he whispered to himself.
 
She sat there letting Daniel feel her breasts, smiling lazily at him enjoying the pleasure he was taking from something so simplae as touching her breasts.
 
Squeezing them a little to see how firm they are, Danny tried to tell if they were real or not. From his limited experience, he had a good idea they were real. He moved in closer, licking his lips before burying his face between them, loving the feeling of her flesh on his. Slowly, teasingly, he started kissing her skin as his hands slipped inside and lifted her tits out of the cups of her bra. He smiled at how hard her nipples were before drawing one into his mouth for a long slow suck as his tongue danced over it.
 
Mrs. Peters sat there sighing in pleasure as his hands, then mouth roamed over her all natural 40C's.

"Enjoy yourself my pet, make the most of this time. this will not happen often."
 
Danny leaned up, frowning slightly. "You'd keep your body from me? Why? I just want to pleasure you," he said. His hands didn't leave her heaving tits, in fact he squeezed them a little more.
 
"You have much to learn my pet. I derive pleasure from being in control, from making you serve me. It is much more pleasurable for me to watch you walk around wearing something that is embaressing to you while you do chores for me, then it is to be groped and sqeezed bu someone." she smiles at the look of surprise on his face.

"Don't worry pet. You will see me naked, and even be allowed to put your willy in my mouth and pussy. But not often, and only when these pleasures are earned. You will learn to love serving as much as I enjoy being served."
 
Danny listened carefully, then looked down at his hands as he cupped her tits. "So I've been doing this wrong? How would you like me to play with your breasts to make them feel the best, Mistress Robin?" He wanted so much to not be a amateur when he made a woman feel good. From the sound of it, he wasn't doing things right, despite how he was letting his instincts guide him.
 
"Ahh Daniel, it's not something one can be taught. It is learned by experience. Trial and error. But don't worry my pet you will learn. Trust me, you will learn." she said the last smiling darkly at him.
 
Danny nodded, suddenly curious about what she meant. He knew that would come in time though and resumed his worship of his new mistress' tits. He let his hands drop, using them only to caress them now and tease the nipple he didn't draw into his mouth for a sever tongue-lashing. He didn't realize he was rapidly running out of time.
 
A loud chiie filled the office, and Mrs Peters pushed Daniel off her breasts. "Time is up my pet." She stands up and slowly pulls on her brassiere and blouse. Once she is dressed she kisses Daniel on the mouth and rubs his hard cock. "Remember pet meet me here after school. Now get to class and don't be late." She swats him on his butt as he heads to the door.
 
As he reached the door, Danny stopped and looked back. "We will have to come up with a story for my folks when I don't come home tonight." He doesn't wait for a response; he leaves her to think it over while he hustles to his first class.

For the first time in a while, he's on time and paying attention. His teacher responds to his raised hand in class with no small amount of shock. Through the rest of the day, he is a model student and shows he's been paying attention more in class than he'd been letting on.
 
During her lunch in the teachers lounge, Danny is the main topic of conversation. No one believes how much work he did today or how he participated. Teachers who had him in the past were wide eyed at teh stories they were hearing from his current teachers. She was very pleased that he tool to his school work so quickly and knew she needed to encourage him.

During her last class of the day, she sent Daniel a text message.

Tell your parents you are workiing on a group project and will be working late at a friends house.
 
Danny sees the text as he is finishing up class having shut off his ringer for the day during class. He walked to his locker with one of the other guys from the swim team, explaining that he needs his help with a story. "Look Andy, I just need you to do this for me. I gotta take care of something and I can't have my folks finding out until I tell them."

Andy was a little curious but Danny had been a stand up guy for him so he was more than happy to return the favor and agreed to support the story. His folks weren't home anyway so it would play out like Danny wanted.

Having gotten his alibi in order, Danny hung out until the school was nearly empty before going to Mrs. Peters' office. He knocked on the door and felt his mouth dry suddenly. He had no idea what tonight had in store for him, but he knew it was the start of a new life.
 
Letting him into her office, she closed the door and kissed his cheek. "I heard about you in your classes today. I am very proud of you Daniel. Do you want to get something to eat first or do some shopping?"
 
Danny smiled bashfully as Mrs. Peters kissed his cheek. "Thank you Mistress Robin." He said softly. "Can we get some dinner?" Danny's metabolism burned food like an incinerator so he was always hungry. "And maybe grab some snacks for later? I don't know what you keep in the house." Then a thought crossed his mind.

"Wait, what do we say to Mr. Peters?!" During all this build up, he'd completely forgotten that his teacher was a married woman.
 
"Mr. Peters is not...not a concern, not anymore." She says keeping her emotions in check, for now. "We can get some Italian food, I know this place not too far away."
 
Danny nodded slightly. He'd never heard Mrs. Peters stammer before so he decided to let it go. He stepped back from the door to let Mrs. Peters past. "After you, Mistress." He smiled, liking the sound of that with each time he said it.
 
Back
Top