A touch of girl next door

To the request of seeing the matching panties to the bra. Though I'm not wearing the bra from earlier. Hah.

Wow .... every curve of your body is just captured so perfectly .... lusting over you!
 
Which several do you mean? There's only been some arms and some legs. :D

I've noticed the arms and legs and they are quite nice. However, I've also noticed somethings between the arms and above the legs that look nice as well. Definitely distracting.
 
Put me in the group that would like more. What a beautiful figure you have.
 
Just thought I'd bring a little bit of sweetness to the board. Just trying it out. :)

CWaltz:

Hot new neighbor! I'm sure if you lived next door I'd be over to borrow a cup of sugar in a heartbeat.
 
Sure it's not just you that would love to see more? ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, me and EVERYONE else who posts on here.;)
 
Sorry. Some are back up but not sure how long I'll keep them up. It's been fun but there is an expiration date to this thread.


This was a nice sight for me to wake up to this morning.....hopefully the expiration date for this thread is sometime in, oh, 2018? :devil:
 
Sorry. Some are back up but not sure how long I'll keep them up. It's been fun but there is an expiration date to this thread.
thanks for everything cwaltz...you are beautiful...come back some day:kiss:
 
Gorgeous! The contrast of ever-so-soft looking t and the lacy panties against your creamy legs... delish ^_^
 
She should remove them and take a picture with them dangling off her finger, as the ultimate 'tease';)
 
Sorry. Some are back up but not sure how long I'll keep them up. It's been fun but there is an expiration date to this thread.

Instant flurry of right-clicks takes place. :D

Such sexy thighs. I would love to tentatively stroke my fingers up them till they felt the pretty lacy panties, then ................................... :devil:
 
Back
Top