Gather, a spring challenge

Well I submitted something I'm way rusty and god knows if it's even worth reading or even a poem but it was something.
Damn you work for keeping me away from writing.

Damn line limits and rules, turns out I have ummm written almost three times the line limit.

You are good to go now as per my pm, nice revision., expecting a second from you as work allows, thanks Toddy

I've some rewrites come in after the $100 Amazon gift card was so graciously donated by Laurel... not a problem at this time, multiple entries are allowed if you missed it in the first page. hope you are all having fun

Oh! here's news contestants

Thank you Angeline and Laurel, and yes, I'll need help with the voting thing, not a clue :rolleyes:
ETA: I just had a thought... my poor inbox :eek:

Oh my word! I only dashed something off I better go and be more productive :eek:

pm your entry to HarryHill - when it's time he'll post them all without the authors' names for fairness and for the additional fun if guessing who wrote which piece. :)

ah the missus is home, that's a better answer than mine :kiss:

I've some rewrites come in after the $100 Amazon gift card was so graciously donated by Laurel... not a problem at this time, multiple entries are allowed if you missed it in the first page. hope you are all having fun

Found it, interesting still not stimulating the muse to want to write yet and time is still hard to find it'll come pr it won't wonder if remec will make a cameo :D

just been and checked out the front page

nice one, laurel! x

Wonder if that will generate some more views and participation?

I hope so. That's why I asked Laurel to do it. In past challenges, the combo of home page announcement and prize usually brings some new people in. They don't necessarily stay, but they do check us out. :)

I hope so. That's why I asked Laurel to do it. In past challenges, the combo of home page announcement and prize usually brings some new people in. They don't necessarily stay, but they do check us out. :)

Lol I guess that's half the battle as a poet, trying to get anybody to read what you write :p

Back