A Rebirth

QUOTE=SimoneLisbon;43363043]It's your butt dear, and PA really loves to paddle...you won't sit for a week...or 2...

:caning:[/QUOTE]
Simone; just for that YOU won't sit for at least a week!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::mad::rose:

74A2BC23-8A9F-4A0C-8136-DD0FAF4FB62B-2006-000002831FEBBF28_zps6f3ef6ee.jpg

ooh I really like that one. Sexy! (all your photos have been great. I hate that I am usually a day or so behind in seeing them)

Love the new pics HS. Sorry I haven't been around as much lately to comment on your pics when they come out.

Hmmm. This reminds me of the view of my wife as I straddle her face while moving into a 69. Of course, she is not wearing any jeans, or anything else. And she spreads her legs for me to have easy access.
1359.gif

Thank you for all the bumps and comments :kiss:

AE930F73-173E-4B7D-A225-0E98746FDEF1-1090-0000011A345D935D_zpsba355955.jpg

Playing catch up to all of the sexy images while I have been away has been very arousing indeed.

There's a hole in your jeans...

And there's a set of sexy titties on your chest.

Thought I'd point that out to you. :D

Hmmm. This reminds me of the view of my wife as I straddle her face while moving into a 69. Of course, she is not wearing any jeans, or anything else. And she spreads her legs for me to have easy access.

Maybe I'll have to take one nude ;)

Playing catch up to all of the sexy images while I have been away has been very arousing indeed.

I'm glad I haven't lost my touch while you've been away ;) Hope all is well

There's a hole in your jeans...

And there's a set of sexy titties on your chest.

Thought I'd point that out to you. :D

So kind of you to notice ;)

I love your piercings.

Thank you. I love them too :D

All is well work has just gotten more busy as well as a bit of prep for Sexapalooza. All day whipping can be hard on the arms if I don't build myself up a bit first. Then there is the energy roller coaster ride, but damn it is lots of fun. This coming weekend should be interesting.

All is well work has just gotten more busy as well as a bit of prep for Sexapalooza. All day whipping can be hard on the arms if I don't build myself up a bit first. Then there is the energy roller coaster ride, but damn it is lots of fun. This coming weekend should be interesting.

It sounds it ;) I want to go!

Back