Shy no longer....

Alright, my sweet BunnyLovers! I promised treats and treats you shall have! Last night was meant to be a regular photo shoot, but everyone has a breaking point and there was no holding off the lusty urges that your dear Miss Bunny was harboring for her Mr. Bunny. In the heat of the moment, he was sweet enough to capture a few images for us to share. The first two are of me disrobing for him while I caressed my skin in anticipation of the pleasure awaiting me and the next are too naughty for here! So they have been hosted elsewhere, but I provided links. You should peek at the traditionally uploaded pics first and then the links if you want the progression...OR...you can have your desserts first.
Enjoy!

http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?file=18364622465427847261.jpg
http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?file=02030401928481696890.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!!

what a wonderful Monday!! thx for sharing... ur body is so inviting!! and the shots with ur pussy full!! amazing!!

Forgive my absence today, BunnyLovers....and this evening. I have made you a little recording to explain and promise new treats.
Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/missbunnycandy/breathy-bunny

Wow, that was quite erotic and TOTALLY arousing.

Alright, my sweet BunnyLovers! I promised treats and treats you shall have! Last night was meant to be a regular photo shoot, but everyone has a breaking point and there was no holding off the lusty urges that your dear Miss Bunny was harboring for her Mr. Bunny. In the heat of the moment, he was sweet enough to capture a few images for us to share. The first two are of me disrobing for him while I caressed my skin in anticipation of the pleasure awaiting me and the next are too naughty for here! So they have been hosted elsewhere, but I provided links. You should peek at the traditionally uploaded pics first and then the links if you want the progression...OR...you can have your desserts first.
Enjoy!

Rowdy_Behind

Rowdy_In Front

And yes, these were well worth the wait, though I did find the hosted images a little tougher to find as the links provided led me to an upload page. I did find them, but you may want to check the links.
As for the pics themselves... Amazingly erotic and arousing. And your nipples... mmmm SO luscious and desirable. I definitely am turned on and aroused by you fully right now. :devil::devil:

what a wonderful Monday!! thx for sharing... ur body is so inviting!! and the shots with ur pussy full!! amazing!!
/giggle
So pleased you like them!

this is truly best for the day!!
/laugh
I love your enthusiasm!

Wow, that was quite erotic and TOTALLY arousing.
And yes, these were well worth the wait, though I did find the hosted images a little tougher to find as the links provided led me to an upload page. I did find them, but you may want to check the links.
As for the pics themselves... Amazingly erotic and arousing. And your nipples... mmmm SO luscious and desirable. I definitely am turned on and aroused by you fully right now. :devil::devil:
I have edited my post with better links. Hopefully that will ease any frustrations anyone encountered. Thank you for the compliments! /beam

Thanks for the latest pics. I sure would like to suck on that nipple that's sticking straight up in the air.

You sneaky devil! Now you know a bunny weakness! /giggle
Love knowing your weakness bun bun. Mi piace il tuo corpo. Voglio accarezzare ogni centimetro con le mie mani.

*evil grin*
Are you sure we can’t just play naked battleship? lol

Ok, let me say first of all WOW. Second of all OMG! Third of all OMFG!!
I see the bunny byte and listen to your rapid breathing, afterglow of a hot session with Mr. Cool as fuck Bunny. Your voice, the images that went through my head as you spoke your breathy words. Then, dear god, THEN I see new pictures. I was a good boy and went in order. Why ruin the surprise, got to build to a peak just like anything else, right? Your pictures blew me away. Seeing you riding, an imagine so sensual and raw……magnificent!! When you put the bunny byte and bunny in the moment pictures together……that is a site to be hold. You my dear are pure sexy!! Thank you for sharing and thanks to Mr. Cool as fuck bunny for allowing us to view such a spectacular moment.
Mi fai impazzire, la tua bellezza è senza pari, si sta semplicemente inebriante!

Enjoy!

http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?file=18364622465427847261.jpg
http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?file=02030401928481696890.jpg
OMG, I knew you were hot!! Now I've seen proof of it!!!

OK... no other way to put this... my mouth is watering, my dick is hard... and I'm right on the edge. Thank you thank you thank you...

Thanks for the latest pics. I sure would like to suck on that nipple that's sticking straight up in the air.
/giggle
You are very welcome! Those little nips were so very excited.

Mmmmm so f**king sexy!!!
Makes me happy you think so, lovah!

With the hat. Oh, and that's all I'll be wearing. ;)
So...freaking...hawt. Who doesn't love ear flaps?!
/giggle

Those pics were hott.
Mmm so pleased you thought so! Thank you!

Love knowing your weakness bun bun. Mi piace il tuo corpo. Voglio accarezzare ogni centimetro con le mie mani.
*copy....paste....read*
Oh my! Oooooh! Yes! I want that.

*evil grin*
Are you sure we can’t just play naked battleship? lol
Somehow I think I will -always- get to sink your battleship /laugh

Ok, let me say first of all WOW. Second of all OMG! Third of all OMFG!!
I see the bunny byte and listen to your rapid breathing, afterglow of a hot session with Mr. Cool as fuck Bunny. Your voice, the images that went through my head as you spoke your breathy words. Then, dear god, THEN I see new pictures. I was a good boy and went in order. Why ruin the surprise, got to build to a peak just like anything else, right? Your pictures blew me away. Seeing you riding, an imagine so sensual and raw……magnificent!! When you put the bunny byte and bunny in the moment pictures together……that is a site to be hold. You my dear are pure sexy!! Thank you for sharing and thanks to Mr. Cool as fuck bunny for allowing us to view such a spectacular moment.
Mi fai impazzire, la tua bellezza è senza pari, si sta semplicemente inebriante!
/giggle
*spins in circles* I am SO dizzy!! SO much happy, lovely talky talk! Thank you, wantsome! You are really just wonderful! Thank you thank you! *bunny kiss*

OMG, I knew you were hot!! Now I've seen proof of it!!!
*bats lashes* Oh my! /wink
Thank you!

i really love your thighs/ass wow,

and the sex pics, very nice, can only imagine how good that would feel :)
I can tell you for certain......
*ahem*
I like to ride cock. So it must feel good /wink

OK... no other way to put this... my mouth is watering, my dick is hard... and I'm right on the edge. Thank you thank you thank you...
/laugh
I am so very pleased I was able to push you to the brink!

As IF we needed more proof that Ms. Bunny was topshelf sexy now she's taken it to a whole other level!!!

DAAAAYYYUUUMMMM!!!! Now you've gone and done it for sure!! I want really bad!! :p:p ;)

As IF we needed more proof that Ms. Bunny was topshelf sexy now she's taken it to a whole other level!!!

DAAAAYYYUUUMMMM!!!! Now you've gone and done it for sure!! I want really bad!! :p:p ;)
Oh my goodness!! I am being accused of being so naughty!!
I think instead of coal....I will ask Santa to bring me something else rock hard. /wink

I think i can die a happy man now because i have seen perfection. I now know what Michael Angelo and Amadeus were pursuing when they crafted their masterpieces. You missbunny are perfection. Beautiful, articulate, fun, and sexy beyond words. Thank you for sharing yourself with us mere mortals.

Somehow I think I will -always- get to sink your battleship /laugh
laugh/ B4 U5 N6 N7 Y8….damn you are right! 2 out of 3?

/giggle
*spins in circles* I am SO dizzy!! SO much happy, lovely talky talk! Thank you, wantsome! You are really just wonderful! Thank you thank you! *bunny kiss*

Mi piace fare le vertigini, che ti fa ridere ed emozionante i vostri sensi. Per esplorare il tuo corpo bello sarebbe irreale. Un vero gioiello.

Mmm your voice talking dirty to me, your heavy breathing and that giggle laying with me in bed would drive me absolutely crazy! Hee hee

I think i can die a happy man now because i have seen perfection. I now know what Michael Angelo and Amadeus were pursuing when they crafted their masterpieces. You missbunny are perfection. Beautiful, articulate, fun, and sexy beyond words. Thank you for sharing yourself with us mere mortals.
/BLUSH
My goodness, Mistheory! Not only am I blushing, but I think my knees are goin wobbly as I melt here! /giggle
Thank you!!

wish i could confirm that :)
Hrm...anyone who got to confirm it should get a shirt that says "I Got Bounced by Miss Bunny" and there would be an adorable bunny on it.

I second that
I wonder how many of those shirts I should order? /ponder

laugh/ B4 U5 N6 N7 Y8….damn you are right! 2 out of 3?
A hydration break and maybe a quick nap and you're on!

Mi piace fare le vertigini, che ti fa ridere ed emozionante i vostri sensi. Per esplorare il tuo corpo bello sarebbe irreale. Un vero gioiello.
You realize that just makes me -more- dizzy...right?
*plunks down on her fainting couch*

Mmm your voice talking dirty to me, your heavy breathing and that giggle laying with me in bed would drive me absolutely crazy! Hee hee
I am sure we could find lots to whisper to each other about! /wink

Hiya MissBunnyCandy. From one bunny (my av pic) to another (you), you are one EXTREMELY lovely (and SEXY) lady :) Thanks for posting such lovely pics. I'm going to have to page through your pages here methinks. :)

Hiya MissBunnyCandy. From one bunny (my av pic) to another (you), you are one EXTREMELY lovely (and SEXY) lady :) Thanks for posting such lovely pics. I'm going to have to page through your pages here methinks. :)
Ooooh! *sits up with perked ears*
An elusive boy bunny!
You are so -very- welcome for the sharing! If you haven't discovered it already, there is an index on the first page for ease of perusing.
So....
*rubs her toe in the dirt*
Do you like hopping?

Ok, please let your husband know that I am completely green with envy...or is that blue? I know blue has something to do with it...oh well. ;)

Back