Very new poster here...

of course! ;) oh.. you mean a picture.. yes it does ;P came out veryyy small when i tried to open it though.. dunno if you're being a tease or it was an accident :p

of course! ;) oh.. you mean a picture.. yes it does ;P came out veryyy small when i tried to open it though.. dunno if you're being a tease or it was an accident :p

Let me try again... I have a hard time resizing pics here sometimes. Sorry!

Attachments

• booty (327x500).jpg
    booty (327x500).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 804
I take pictures for my hubby and a few others almost daily so I'm going to try to be better about posting them here as well. I love knowing that I might be turning somebody on so much that they take matters into their own hands. That is so fucking hot to me. :devil:

Attachments

• grey (371x550) (304x450).jpg
    grey (371x550) (304x450).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 3,215
  • corset (349x550) (286x450).jpg
    corset (349x550) (286x450).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,717
I take pictures for my hubby and a few others almost daily so I'm going to try to be better about posting them here as well. I love knowing that I might be turning somebody on so much that they take matters into their own hands. That is so fucking hot to me. :devil:

you keep posting pictures like that, and i'll gladly take myself in my own hands ;)

Damn. Yes you are keeping my hand very busy at the moment.

Your pictures are definitely causing me to take matters into my own hands :devil:

hubby and a few others daily? how do I get on that list?

Welcome back darlin! your looking sexy as ever!

Back