Licking her while she's getting fucked

We're glad everyone is enjoying our posts! We will try and post some more pics late tonight or tomorrow as we have a meeting set up with a possible new FB tonight ;)

We have maybe 10 more videos from which to grab pics from. Some older and some newer but eventually we will probably try posting on some other threads with other pics not specifically related to this thread.

We're glad everyone is enjoying our posts! We will try and post some more pics late tonight or tomorrow as we have a meeting set up with a possible new FB tonight ;)

We have maybe 10 more videos from which to grab pics from. Some older and some newer but eventually we will probably try posting on some other threads with other pics not specifically related to this thread.

We look forward to it!:D

So hot! Thanks for sharing! Look forward to hearing about your hot experiences!

Ok here is the next pic from that night.

Attachments

• 00008.MTS_000573974.jpg
    00008.MTS_000573974.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,897
Here is another. Wish we could just post the pics without having to tell a story every time! They should be self explanatory right lol...

Attachments

• 00008.MTS_000630130.jpg
    00008.MTS_000630130.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,774
Here is another. Wish we could just post the pics without having to tell a story every time! They should be self explanatory right lol...

The pics definately tell the story! ...and I hope it has a happy ending :)

You guys are sexy as hell together like that! Soooo, which one is hubby? The one on the bottom....that's where I'd like to be taking in all of the action, yummy!

I'm looking for this exact thing right now....anyone want to discus this topic further with me? I'd love to chat about it with a sexy stud right now :)

enjoying this thread! thank you for posting the pictures. This is on my list of sexy things to try!

:rose:

Here is another to keep it going...

Attachments

• 00055.MTS_000011811.jpg
    00055.MTS_000011811.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,425
We turned our PM on...

Here are a couple of more from that particular play session that cover the other 2 positions we have had success with. If anyone has photos of other possible positions that would be great as written explanations sometimes seem to get lost in the translation lol. As for posting video that would be out of the question as we need to remain anonymous due to work and family. But we can always post screen caps as they are easy to blur or black out.

If anyone has specific questions please feel free to ask here or via pm. Hope everyone likes. Not our best work video wise but since then we have purchased an HD can so the newer ones will get much better.

I like the last pic the best as well. Very hot.

Wow!

hotrochnywife: Very nice photos, it's great to see some authentic people doing it right.

I agree that the last pic is very erotic. I've always been a fan of hanging breasts, and if you add in all that other stuff that's going on- it's even more sexy.

I agree that the last pic is very erotic. I've always been a fan of hanging breasts, and if you add in all that other stuff that's going on- it's even more sexy.

Thank you!

Just a couple of quick pics before work :(

Attachments

• 00055.MTS_000498097.jpg
    00055.MTS_000498097.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,421
Back