Naked (or not) By Design

I'm thinking she is one sexy woman! I would live to.meet her in.the dark.woods!:devil:

and yet another take on things ... hopefully the viewing is pleasant :devil:

Love the way the tan lines make your breasts jump out of this photo. They look beautiful, specially accented the way they are by your generous areolae and your very engorged nipples.

Rose

what luscious thoughts - thank you!

we cannot fully express how such words bolster our confidence and spur our daring

Love the way the tan lines make your breasts jump out of this photo. They look beautiful, specially accented the way they are by your generous areolae and your very engorged nipples.

Rose

I like it all. Very sexy. I love the latest pictures of her bending over.

Thats a hard choice they BOTH LOOK GREAT !!! Would love to find you in the woods near our home. :devil:

breasts or bottom? inquiring minds want to know ;)

I never thought we were complete without both. Men who concentrate on only one or the other are settling for half a loaf IMHO. Your bum looks awesome in the black lace, btw.

Rose

we are not looking forward to cooler weather in the least! ;)

Hanging down that way your breasts look so full, almost huge. Plus, your nipples are absolutely fabulous in this photo as well. Are they in a perpetual state of arousal or do they become so gorgeous only when you pose for photos and on other special occasions?

Rose

Hanging down that way your breasts look so full, almost huge. Plus, your nipples are absolutely fabulous in this photo as well. Are they in a perpetual state of arousal or do they become so gorgeous only when you pose for photos and on other special occasions?

Rose

from few and far between to now an almost every day, every hour pleasure ... ain't life grand???

but as for size they are happy, moderate C cups - perfect for either grasping or suckling :devil:

Back