Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
reading some of these posts sparked a big intrest for me can anyone elaborate on how u ccould give a firsttime pee player some ideas on some fun watersport games for me to try ::blushes:: i cant belelive i just asked that but oh well i did

Pee play is soooooooo hawt. I know it's not for everyone and that is ok but I find it very sexual.

First Time

reading some of these posts sparked a big intrest for me can anyone elaborate on how u ccould give a firsttime pee player some ideas on some fun watersport games for me to try ::blushes:: i cant belelive i just asked that but oh well i did

We started out while showering together and I told hubby I had to get out and pee. He held me tight and said to just go ahead and pee. We both found it sensual and continued from there. In additional to talking about it, the shower is a natural place to start.

Pee play is soooooooo hawt. I know it's not for everyone and that is ok but I find it very sexual.

I agree........I love the idea of "marking my territory".........then again I love it when a woman pees on my cock........:devil:

I agree........I love the idea of "marking my territory".........then again I love it when a woman pees on my cock........:devil:

I love having it sprayed all over me. I love being marked. It makes me feel closer to them.

I love having it sprayed all over me. I love being marked. It makes me feel closer to them.

Lovely.........I love the way your mind works...........:kiss:

mmmmmmm...........my mind is reeling with thoughts of naughty pee play........:devil:

Lovely.........I love the way your mind works...........:kiss:

mmmmmmm...........my mind is reeling with thoughts of naughty pee play........:devil:

I would love to be covered in you and then clean your cock sucking the last piss drops from it.

I would love to be covered in you and then clean your cock sucking the last piss drops from it.

mmmmmmm..........the thought of you kneeing at my feet as I pee'd.......covering you in my hot piss......open you mouth little one......:devil:

mmmmmmm..........the thought of you kneeing at my feet as I pee'd.......covering you in my hot piss......open you mouth little one......:devil:

yesssssss, please cover me from head to toe, Daddy. I need your heat, your taste.

*holds* your head.........as you nuzzle me.........as you lick my cock.....sucking the last drops from me.......mmmmmm......:devil:

taking your cock deeply in my mouth and sucking, as to get every drop of your piss. Loving the taste of you, wanting more, sucking deeper...

My interest in pee began when I was a teenager when I would be in a public toilet the person in the next stall would be doing her business and I would imagine the pee flowing out of her, needless to say it sparked a lifelong desire to watch my past and current lovers as they pee. My current partner shares the same desire but not as much I I do. We pee on each other only in the shower. To messy to have to clean the bed each time we have fun.

Try it the other way round

Lying between her thighs, she straddles you, parts her labia with her fingers and leans back slightly. You wait, eyes locked onto her source. And the golden stream trickles, pours, gushes from her, over your face, into your mouth and finally, all over your rapidly hardening cock. Apart from intercourse, it's the best feeling in sex.

taking your cock deeply in my mouth and sucking, as to get every drop of your piss. Loving the taste of you, wanting more, sucking deeper...

Leaning back......releasing......washing your lips.....tongue....face.....breasts.....then feeling the hardening.....the swelling......:devil:

Leaning back......releasing......washing your lips.....tongue....face.....breasts.....then feeling the hardening.....the swelling......:devil:

MMMMMMMmmm Daddy, you taste so delicious, I murmur as you harden in my mouth. Your cock belongs here and I never want this to end...

MMMMMMMmmm Daddy, you taste so delicious, I murmur as you harden in my mouth. Your cock belongs here and I never want this to end...

mmmmmmm........me neither little girl.........as I look down and see how I have drenched you with my pee......your breasts.......your chin dripping......your nipples hard in anticipation........gently holding the back of your head.......pulling you closer.......my cock deeper.........mmmmmm.......such a good girl......:kiss:

mmmmmmm........me neither little girl.........as I look down and see how I have drenched you with my pee......your breasts.......your chin dripping......your nipples hard in anticipation........gently holding the back of your head.......pulling you closer.......my cock deeper.........mmmmmm.......such a good girl......:kiss:

Daddy's cock so deep in my throat...in and out, in and out, our rhythm is so beautiful. I am covered in your piss Daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way. It is so beautiful...this...our connection...in and out, in and out you thrust. You are so manly...taking what is yours...your hand in my hair...my groans only add to your desire, vibrating your thickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back