dreesing wife like a slut

bdaug

Really Experienced
dresing my self like a slut

My wife wants to take me clubbing for my birthday but she is wanting me o pick out what she wear. She says she will wear anything and wants it to be real slutty. Any help or ideas would be great.

Last edited:
My wife wants to take me clubbing for my birthday but she is wanting me o pick out what she wear. She says she will wear anything and wants it to be real slutty. Any help or ideas would be great.

Hey B to the D Aug,

Clicking through your post history, methinks you are looking for some slutty fashion tips for yourself perhaps. No worries, that's cool 'round these parts.

On the off chance that you do have a wife who has asked you to "drees" her up all slutty-like, how do you suppose a group of strangers could help? We don't know what you find slutty (at least nothing that your post history hasn't revealed, but I am assuming your wife does not have a peni), or if the missus has a ba-donka-donk that she may wish to show off.

Perhaps if you provide more details...

As said above, what you find appealing is pretty much down to you. Get her to wear whatever turns you on, or whatever turns her on.

I'm sure others will be happy to supply a long, detailed description of potential fantasy slut outfits, but it's a bit of a wide remit for me.

alright it is for me

What do people out there find slutty looking for ideas on what i should wear

I tell him I'm feeling slutty by putting on the V neck argyle sweater instead of the crew neck..
and sometimes I'll unfasten two of the buttons on my golf shirt.

It really changes for everyone, bd... and you need to walk that fine line between what works in fantasy and what works in reality. You know her best. If you want to push her envelope, meet her where she is and take baby steps until you see her get a little flustered.. play there for a while.. and when it's safe, you can push a little further.

I tell him I'm feeling slutty by putting on the V neck argyle sweater instead of the crew neck..
and sometimes I'll unfasten two of the buttons on my golf shirt.

It really changes for everyone, bd... and you need to walk that fine line between what works in fantasy and what works in reality. You know her best. If you want to push her envelope, meet her where she is and take baby steps until you see her get a little flustered.. play there for a while.. and when it's safe, you can push a little further.

Psst, GG.

It's not for "her", it's for him. And I think he's looking for something a little more, well, slutty. Something more racy lacy than argyle, more "fuck me" high heel than a button or two undone.

Though your advice about baby steps may apply to him equally.

Psst, GG.

It's not for "her", it's for him. And I think he's looking for something a little more, well, slutty. Something more racy lacy than argyle, more "fuck me" high heel than a button or two undone.

Though your advice about baby steps may apply to him equally.

Yeah.. I get that..
but my point was really that he knows more than anyone here where they're starting.. and where they're headed.

(do you really believe that this guy has no idea in his mind what "slutty" looks like in his fantasies?)

i have ideas but was trying to get hot off of others people suggestions also was just supposed to be fun

i have ideas but was trying to get hot off of others people suggestions also was just supposed to be fun

Hello bdaug and welcome to the How-To.

A little hint to make your stay much more enjoyable in this particular forum: it's usually considered to be bad form to be looking for investment in your spank bank. As you have realised, many How-Towers caught on very quickly that you were just fishing; this forum is for fully fleshed out discussion, sincere questions, and conversations. It's not a place to get off nor to troll, as it will try the natives' patience, and you do not want to piss off a group of intelligent beings.

If you want to get all hot and bothered with people describing how to dress slutty, may I suggest either the General Board or the Fetish section of the site? You may find a much better response.

Enjoy your stay :)

Well...I wanna take a swing at this one....

Lets assume for the sake of discussion that he is, for example blind...JUST got on the internet tonight for the first time by voice access and has no idea what this "slutty" is of which we speak...

Since HE has no idea what would or would not be slutty, lets approach the problem from what would cause her just the right level of discomfit.

I find that women wanting to affect a bit of the vamp, in a way that amps up their level of sexual energy without, say getting arrested for streetwalking need to think of it from a perspective of access...

SURE..hot pants show off the derriere (assuming that is one of ones assets)...but peeling them off is a chore...so, NOT slutty.

Pencil skirts give that little vulnerable penguin waddle...I dig it, but NOT slutty...sexy yes, slutty, no.

Mini-skirt? sure suggests ease of access, but even if you AREN'T actually wearing a stripper approved T-bar under there, it is assumed that you are wearing some sort of chastity device, or worse yet, you turn around and it's a skort!...NOT cool. So, not slutty...so obvious, it isn't...its camp, it's played out.

No a nice skirt, modest length is fine...pleats are good cause more fabric, more movement...men react to movement. It suggests that a hand might roam.

Actual sluts...(assuming such exist) tend to follow the one geographic region rule...they want attention but they don't want to look like they are trying to hard...

So modest skirt means you can choose one (and only one) of the following regions: midriff (only if you have never worried about muffin top) or cleavage.

Either way, access...either look like a hand might find a place to roam, or have some interesting ties or fasteners that suggest it comes apart, unwraps or some such.

shoes, these days anything goes, so she should wear what she likes at LEAST 2.5 inches... add one slut point for every inch higher.

Back