Is there an equivalent in the female lexicon?

BurningMonkey

TheMan In TheMirror
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Posts
4,861
This may or may not be the place to ask this, but...

If a woman is out on a date with a man and wants to get him hot and ready for later, all she has to do is tell him, "I'm not wearing any panties." Then for the rest of the night he's on slow simmer until they get alone and he can boil over.

Is there an equivalent expression/gesture/action that a guy can do or say that will get his date steamed up and thinking about sex all evening?

Ladies, what's the thing that gets your motor revving long before the main event?
 
Him saying...

... that he's been thinking/fantasizing about me all day.
 
That the food tastes delicious but he can't wait to taste her pussy for dessert.
 
If the chemistry is right a look could do it. A raised eyebrow, a clenched jaw...a low murmur of "I have such plans", "I need you" or "Just you wait till we're alone"

If not, there are no words anywhere that will.
 
A kiss on the back or side of the neck. Include a slight sucking action.

If she's into you and sex was going to be on the cards... that will DEFINITELY get her thinking about it.
 
Back
Top