An uber hot experience.

Messier42

Experienced
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Posts
38
Several years ago, before family life took over, I used to spend most of my free weekends drinking and dancing in the local rock clubs in nearby cities. It was always fun, and I'd more often than not find myself staring in drunken awe at the amazingly hot ladies in them. Being a good old rivet head myself, I find alternative ladies extremely hot and some of the most amazing sexual encounters of my life have been with these amazing ladies.

There was one night where I found myself talking to this lesbian couple - well, that's what they said. They were both extremely cute, dressed to kill in corsets with neon hair extensions and big boots. I can't even remember how we got talking. The conversation inevitably turned to sex and we got on to the topic of masturbation. They were saying how they were fascinated by cocks. They then started to tell me how they have always wanted to watch a guy wank. I laughed and told them that could be arranged.

They jumped on this and we left the club holding hands. I suppose that we were having one of those nights because next thing we ended up down an alleyway. They both crouched down in front of me, unzipped my pants and looked up smiling. I obliging gripped my cock, which was by then rock hard and began to slowly play with it. They appeared fascinated by this - watching intently and I stroked and circled my cock. Gently massaging precum into my head. It was suck a turn on. The slightly older looking one asked if she could touch it. I said of course and she did so. Lightly grasping it and rubbing her palm up and down slowly. She giggled and told her friend to have a go. She grabbed it and did the same - but a lot faster and firmer. Then they stopped and asked me to carry on - smiling.

Next thing I know, a tongue darts across the tip and I feel a soft hand wrapped around my balls. I wasn't lucky enough to feel any lips wrapped around my shaft but the fact that these two amazing ladies were watching my cock intently as it began to pulsate and feel my balls tighten was enough to push me that but too far. I came so so hard. A mass off cum spurted over one of them and they both laughed hysterically and then shared a passionate kiss. They were kind enough gently caress me as I softened.

And that was that. They stood up, each gave me a kiss and said what appeared to be a genuine thank you. Then off they went - leaved me dazed yet happy. I never saw them again but have had countless jerks to that memory.

These days - in my mid 30's and bored with domestic drudgery and a wife who is more interested in the state of the house rather than the state of my cock / I long for those days again. I'd love for a bit of exhibitionism. I'd forgotten how much I loved it. God, I miss it all.
 
Last edited:
Mid 30's... Not a great time. Betwixt and between.

'Uber' hot? There's your problem. You're thinking like a German when you should be thinking like a French person.
 
I guess you're right...

Mid 30's definitely sucks, in my view. Although I'm not sure about the French idea. German industrial music is far better to fuck to than any French music I care to think about.
 
Back
Top