Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
I think we NEED to see you do a photo set inspired by steampunk!

or am I asking for too many dress up play dates?

Lantern, I am mostly in to the Xmen Universe... but lost track of it over the last few years :(
not a fan of the movies unless I am in the right mood.

Nurse, anytime you two play feel free to invite me!

I have to run for a bit... bread needs to be shaped and it does not wait well (yes am baking, I am so weird) Torrid might be on soon, he's watching the game atm.say hi if you see him before me *kiss*

Lantern, I am mostly in to the Xmen Universe... but lost track of it over the last few years :(

I have to run for a bit... bread needs to be shaped and it does not wait well (yes am baking, I am so weird) Torrid might be on soon, he's watching the game atm.say hi if you see him before me *kiss*

Well it was nice meeting you. Sorry If I interrupted you and nurses' chat sorry about that. But again nice meeting you and take care.

I love to bake too! Hope to hear from you soon!! :kiss:

Well it was nice meeting you. Sorry If I interrupted you and nurses' chat sorry about that. But again nice meeting you and take care.
It was a pleasure having you in the conversation, not an interruption at all.
Hope to see you on again soon as well.

I love to bake too! Hope to hear from you soon!! :kiss:
It's doing it's second rise.
*sigh* the game is still going.
I'm surprised you aren't watching too!

IF I knew you were my nurse. I would schedule a doctor appt right now
I know! She totally makes me want to go visit my doc just to see if there are any new hires with red hair, gorgeous lips and deep cleavage....

Back