The Artifact of lust (closed to Nordman76)

Cal feel a little relieved when they get to the bottom of the stairs. The light coming from the end of the long hallway is a welcome sight. He only briefly wonder how there can be light down here. Not sure if Vanya can see it, he smile back to her.

"Something may be over there." He start to walk down the hallway. Even if he is less cautious now, he still look for traps on the floor and walls. "I will be happy to get away from this darkness." He mutters.

The closer he get to the lighted area he feel safer and safer. Now he start to feel that they might actually find something exciting. He know that Vanya always have dreamt of that. Cal on the other hand was there because it was more fun than being stuck in the village.

"Just be careful." He warn her.
 
As they got even closer to the doorway, their eyes started getting used to the light again, and the room behind the doorway became visible. It looked like another large chamber, but smaller than the previous one, and more square shaped, with the same old stone walls, covered in moss at certain spots. Cal cautiously set the first step into the chamber, and after there didn't seem to be any sort of trap, he walked further into the room, followed by Vanya.
Vanya looked around to find out what the light source was, and immediately said in disbelief "Torches??" Large burning torches were attached to the walls, lighting the room up. Either someone else had been here very recently, which it didn't seem like, or something magical was going on in this room.
Then she noticed what was in the back of the room: another big stone altar, but with something on top of it. Something that looked like a big metal idol...
 
Cal was not sure if he was relieved or not that the light came from torches. The place was obviously abandoned. If it was not, the maintenance of it was below par. He let his eyes get used to the light before entering the room. The stone altar catches his interest almost immediately but instead of going directly toward it he move to one of the torches.

"It is real fire." He say after feeling the heat from it. Cal try to find an explanation to how it can be lit. He stand there for a while with eyes locked on the torch.

"How can this be?" He ask himself loudly as he are aware that Vanya also have entered the room to do her own exploration.
 
"Perhaps some kind of sorcery..." Vanya said in a confused voice, while her attention moved towards the strange idol on the stone altar. The altar was basically a solid block of stone, nothing special about it, but it somehow had a perfect circle of moss growing around it. There's no way that's a coincidence, she thought. She took a good look at the idol, without entering the moss circle, out of caution. The idol seemed perfectly clean, as opposed to anything else in this place. She couldn't tell what material it was made of, it had a gold/copper-ish color, but didn't shine like those metals normally would.
"What the hell do you think this is?" she said out loud, in a confused but interested tone.
 
"What the hell do you think this is?"

Vanya's voice distracted Cal from his examination of the magical or not so magical torch. It looked completely normal to him. He quickly make his way to her side. "I am not sure what anything is in here." He admits. "As we don't know who put it here, we have no way to know why it's here or what it is."

He eyes the idol. "They put it on an altar. Maybe some sort of deity or mark of a deity. Something to worship?" He grins. "Seems like you actually found something really interesting this time Vanya." He cock his head. "Now we just need to find out more about it.
 
Vanya remained silent for a couple seconds, after which she gently stepped over the line of moss around the altar. "I'm gonna touch it..." she said, which got her a slightly disapproving look from Cal. But she ignored that, because what else was she gonna do. She took her right glove off, to make sure she could feel the texture of the idol correctly, and slowly reached out to the idol. She cautiously touched the surface with two of her fingers. The idol felt warm, not hot, but pleasantly warm, like the touch of human skin. She felt the urge to put her entire hand onto it, which she quickly did, feeling the idol's smooth warm surface.
A warm feeling started to stream through her body. Her mind was numbed down a little, so she just stood there and let the feeling flow over her. She felt her own heart-rate slowly increasing, while especially two parts of her body became filled with a pleasant heat: her breasts and her crotch. Suddenly, without thinking about it, she pulled her hand off the idol again. Strangely, she felt... aroused. Her nipples were suddenly rock-hard, and poked clearly visible through the thin tight fabric of her top. She turned towards Cal and mumbled "I... i feel... strange..."
 
Cal was not pleased at all that Vanya blatantly decided to touch the damn thing. He was curious as well but unlike her, he wanted to know more before going touching things. Possibly dangerous things. If the torches were magical there was a good chance that this idol was to. He gave her a look that told her exactly what he thought. As usual she ignored it and took of her right glove and touched the damn thing.

Cal stood in silence and just watched her. He could not see that anything happened. No glow or sparks or anything. The first thing that told him not all was as it should be was Vanya herself.

"I... i feel... strange..." She mumbled, turned to him.

"What is wrong?" Cal asked with concern in his voice. He silently wondered if she was freezing as he clearly could see her nipples through her top. "Are you hurt?" He quickly put his arm around her shoulder and led her away from the altar and the damn idol that did not seem so safe after all.
 
Last edited:
Surprisingly, Vanya´s skin didn´t feel cold to the touch at all, rather warm actually. Vanya allowed Cal to take her away from the idol again, while she was still surprised about what was happening to her. Not only did her nipples turn rock-hard in no time, but the private space between her legs was slowly starting to get... wet! "Did the idol do this??" she thought. Her mind was slowly flowing full of strange thoughts and... desires. "I... i feel..." She didn't really dare to say it out loud. When she looked up towards Cal, who still had his arm around her, the thoughts and desires that randomly floated around inside her head suddenly... aimed themselves at him. Without thinking about it at all, like it was a natural routinized action, Vanya suddenly moved her head towards him and kissed him right on the lips...
 
Last edited:
The kiss was the last thing Cal would have expected. Vanya fainting or some other female habit, sure. Just not a kiss. The shock made him just stand there with her lips locked to his own. Her skin under his hands was pleasantly warm. So she couldn't be freezing. Neither was he. Even though it was Vanya kissing him. The girl he considered his best friend, if not sister. Cal could feel his body reacting in an unexpected way. Before he could clear his head he was kissing her back.

It was the mot sensual feeling he had ever felt when his tongue slipped inside Vanya's mouth. Something deep inside of him told him that this was crazy. Wrong even. How could something wrong feel so right though? He cup her buttocks with his hands and press her closer to him so she can feel his growing erection.
 
Vanya wrapped her arms around his back and held her entire body tightly against his. Her big soft squishy breasts were pressed against Cal's chest, and he could clearly feel her rock-hard nipples through their clothes.
The bulge that was quickly building up inside Cal's pants pressed against Vanya's crotch. Since her crotch was only covered by her thin loincloth and thin panties underneath, his bulge was pressing almost directly against her warm soft private spot.
Vanya playfully slid and wiggled her tongue around his. All previous thoughts had left her mind, even the fact that she was in an ancient dungeon seemed like a minor detail now. The only thing on her mind was now pure desire...
 
Every time Cal's mind screamed for him to end this, his body refused. It was to sensual and felt to good having Vanya in his arms. If anything, he wanted more of her. Much more. All of her. Without knowing exactly how he had somehow maneuvered them to a wall. His body pressed her up against the cold stone while his mouth explored hers.

"Not enough." He mumble against her lips before sucking her tongue inside his mouth. With his right hand he pulls her top down to free her tits. They are so big and amazing and Cal's erection grow even more. His leather pants are so tight that he are almost feeling pain.

He abandon her lips for this new treat. He kisses his way down her neck and throat to her collar bone, until he reaches her breasts. With a growl he squeezes her left tit with his right hand and closes his lips over the nipple. His tongue swirl over the hardened bud and he suck hard on it.
 
Last edited:
Vanya made a surprised moan when Cal pulled down her cleavage to reveal her big round squishy boobs. Her big hard nipples were almost screaming for attention, and when Cal's lips and tongue touched them, Vanya immediately stated panting and softly moaning. She quickly put one of her hands on the back of his head, and ran her fingers through his hair.
Cal was not the only one who wanted more, and Vanya slowly slid her hand downwards, towards the bulge in his pants. When she got there, she didn't hesitate for a second to slide her hand inside his pants, and have a feel inside...
 
Cal couldn't think, only feel. Vanya's moan made him bite her nipple gently. When her hand dived inside his pants he almost stopped breathing. A forced groan escape him as her hand brush against his hard cock. The constriction of the pants is now hurting him badly. Strangely there is a pleasure in the pain.

He take in as much of her tit in his mouth as he can. Sucking loudly and hard on the nipple. With one hand he fondle her other breasts while he pull down his pants to his knees with the other. Now that his cock is free from it's containment, it presses against Vanyas thigh.
 
Vanya panted and and gently moaned as Cal licked and sucked her nipple. When Cal pulled his pants down, his big hard cock immediately jumped up, and hard throbbing cock-head pushed against Vanya's soft warm thigh. She ran her hand over his cock and his balls, eagerly feeling every bit of them. She wrapped her fingers around the quite long shaft of his cock, and slowly started jerking his off, while purposely rubbing the head of his cock against the soft warm skin of her thigh. A little drop of pre-cum squirted out of his cock, creating a little wet sticky spot on her leg.
 
He almost screamed out his pleasure when Vanya wrapped her fingers around him and started to move them back and forth. It didn't make things easier as she rubbed the head of his cock against her thigh. He was concentrating hard now not to let his body betray him. It had been several months since his last encounter with a woman. He purposefully stayed away from the females in the clan.

"Damn." He mutter as Vanya jerks him off.

He can not remember that he wanted any woman more than he now want Vanya. He need to feel her. Need to enter her. He do not question it anymore. Don't care if it is wrong. He ain't even sure if she's a virgin or not. It doesn't matter anyway.

He let go of her breast with his hand and let it travel lower. Down her belly and below her loin cloth. He suddenly feel the thin fabric of her panties against his fingers. Without delay his hand slips inside them so he can feel her wetness. His heart is racing as he touch her pussy for the first time. He run a finger along her slippery slit.
 
Vanya immediatly shivered a little and let out an extra loud moan when Cal touched her bare hairless pussy. She was already dripping wet and her pussy was so warm that Cal could feel the heat before even touching it.
Her grip around Cal's cock tightened a little as she continued rubbing it. His finger gently rubbed over her pussy, and quickly slid in between her wet pussy-lips, where her hard wet clit poked against it...
"Ooh, don't stop." she suddenly let out.
 
She was so warm and wet to the touch that Cal had no intention of stopping. He closed his eyes as he feel her grip on his cock tighten. It was pain and pleasure in equal measure. In return his fingers against her pussy move a little faster, brushing against her swollen clit. He have never been with a woman that was so wet, so early. It make him even more excited.

Needing more still, his mouth claim hers again just as two of his fingers enter her wet pussy. He find her tongue with his and swirl around it as he finger fucks her.
 
Vanya passionately kissed him back, while her body squirmed a little as his fingers entered her warm wet tight hole. She moaned into his mouth, as his fingers slowly slid in and out of her tightly fitting pussy, while drops of hot juice flowed down over his fingers. She increased the speed of the jerking off a little more, feeling his cock throb between her face.
Suddenly she pulled away from the kiss, after which she moved closer to his ear and whispered straight-forwardly "You want me to suck it?"
 
Cal nod silently in answer to her question. This was so surreal. Nothing could have prepared him for this. He withdraw his hand from her panties, amazed at how wet it is. He put a finger in his mouth to taste her juices. His cock throb in anticipation as he wait for her next move.
 
Vanya gave him one more quick kiss on the lips, before she let herself sink to her knees in front of him. She looked at the big hard throbbing shaft in front of her face, holding her face close enough to it for him to feel her warm breath against it. Without warning, she stuck out her tongue, and licked the shaft of his cock, a long lick all the way from the base to the tip, leaving a trail of her saliva on it...
She looked up at him with a naughty smile and grabbed his cock into her hand. While still looking up towards him, she stuck out her tongue and slowly swirled it around the head of his cock, making it wet with her warm saliva...
 
When she actually dropped on her knees in front of him Cal took a deep breath and braced himself. Even before she touched him he could feel her breath on his hard cock. When she licked the length of him, he shuddered with desire. He couldn't believe how sensitive his cock was. It was throbbing as she grabbed it and used her tongue on the cock head.

Cal groaned and took a hold of her hair with both of his hands. Not to guide her. Just to have something to hold on to.

"That feel so good." He breathe down to her.
 
She gave him a naughty smile in response, just before she continued. She opened her mouth just a little bit and put the tip of his hard cock against her lips. She let his cock-head slowly, teasingly slide over her warm soft moist lips, into the warm wetness of her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock a little while she kept sliding it further inside.
She suddenly wrapped her arms around his legs, and proceeded to slide his entire shaft into her mouth, until her bottom lip touched his balls and the tip of his long cock was all the way in her throat. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes while she held his throbbing cock inside of her throat for a moment.
 
Cal was delighted and not so little surprised by Vanya's skills. Where had she learned this? Not that he complained. When she took more of him inside her mouth he shuddered and took a firmer grip on her hair. It was almost to much to take. His breathing became more and more rapid as she took his cock down her throat.

"Bloody damn." He burst out.

"If you keep that up i won't be able to hold back." He tell her with a strained voice.
 
Vanya looked up at him with her big blue eyes, as she moved her head slowly back and forth, making the shaft of Cal's long hard cock slide over her soft lips and warm wet tongue, and his cock-head in and out of her throat.
While she sucked him, her right hand gently kneaded his balls, and he could see her left hand had disappeared under her loincloth.
The look in her eyes seemed to tell him it was okay to let go. She started moving her head back and forth slightly faster, clearly feeling his cock throb inside of her mouth, while she continuously kept eye-contact with him.
 
His warning was ignored. Instead of stopping what she was doing, Vanya started to suck his cock faster. Her hand fondling his balls was almost driving him as mad as her warm and moist mouth. Cal watched her other hand vanish under her loincloth. He knew just how wet she was down there and closed his eyes just for a second. When he opened them again he met her gaze with his own, and held it.

Seeing how her head bobbed back and forth and how his cock went in and out of her mouth was to much. He just had to release the little control he had left and so he did. He ease his grip on her hair a little to give her the freedom to decide where she want his seed. With a cry he cum hard.
 
Back
Top