Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found my way back to your thread once again. Thank you for shoaring your body with us.

One more for Team Minnesota! Woo!

You got it. Love this place. Except when it can be 70 and cool one day then 88 with 70% humidity the next. OK maybe that is a slight exageration :)

Been to the Fair yet?

Nope, and I don't really plan to.. :rolleyes:

I only ever go once every 3 or 4 years because its always the same and I just don't get into gratuitous fatty foods melted to a stick. I'll have my corn and my pronto pup and I'm good. The people watching is sometimes.....interesting.....

I only ever go once every 3 or 4 years because its always the same and I just don't get into gratuitous fatty foods melted to a stick. I'll have my corn and my pronto pup and I'm good. The people watching is sometimes.....interesting.....

I try to avoid the food, have never had a pronto pup, and really don't like being jostled around in large crowds. Slow walkers make me cranky. Rawrawrawr.

I try to avoid the food, have never had a pronto pup, and really don't like being jostled around in large crowds. Slow walkers make me cranky. Rawrawrawr.

Who likes being jostled around anywhere anyway? I'm with you, I cannot stand the crowds. I always get a kick out of the families who wear the same thing together. I don't have enough extremities to contact the number of families who were all wearing Favre jerseys

If you end up going, how about I stand just outside the gates and you can bring me some more cheese curds? :eek:

Who likes being jostled around anywhere anyway? I'm with you, I cannot stand the crowds. I always get a kick out of the families who wear the same thing together. I don't have enough extremities to contact the number of families who were all wearing Favre jerseys

I enjoy the matching families :D ...although I vote for something more creative than a Favre jersey

If you end up going, how about I stand just outside the gates and you can bring me some more cheese curds? :eek:

Fo real? Why don't we just go to the Blue Door? I think the Tap has them too..

Maybe I shouldn't be telling you these secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back