What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you check the puzzle on Lizzie's link? It looks really nasty too, and there are different pictures too. Like the one with the candies. *shivers* But I'm glad I managed to help you, and my apologies to your son. :D

Now, who's gonna come up with a present for my brother for me...

Oh, that one's a beast. I love it! :D

Once I was making a store list on my iPhone and it corrected "baggies" to "maggots"
Thanks for that, phone :/

To quote Bob Dylan, "Your debutante just knows what you need, but your iPhone knows what you want."

Yeahhh... if I remember correctly, you *did* score 100% sadist on the BDSM quiz in the thread in Talk. (But I'm too lazy to go back and confirm, lol!)

I did, yes. And I hope that score is going to propel me into my college of choice, and not a BDSM safety school.

My favorite is the one where a baby is duct taped to a window to complete a set.

I love all those 19th C. photos of families, with their children duct-taped to trees and buggies and pump handles. It was a simpler age. Special, special moments.

Ohh, so that's how you get them to sit still...

I feel like I've acidentally given you more than one precious life lessons lately. :D

My smile for today:

We went to this science museum when my boyfriend was here. You get to make all kinds of experiments, take quizzes and tests, and then, if you want, they'll email the results to you. There were a couple where they took video and photos, and I was just looking at the photos this morning again. LOL ensued.

THE COURT: Well, how can you argue... that there’s nothing other than his statements? Were you not here when [Witness B] testified?​
Gawd/ess, I lurve it when judges get all logical! :D :D :D

Found Art:

CarWreckcopy-thumb-600x315-71138.png

had a wonderful day
3 things
1st I laughed after being directed to a swinger site then when looking for her the site said there were 10,000 memebers when I typed women it dropped to 600, lol
2nd I was chatting with a goddess who has bitch in her name while my princess looked over my shoulder gee dad you get rid of one bitch (she loves her mum) and you want another
and 3rd now I have seen everything while working near a replica ship a man gets out of his car with a pet carrier gets out his ferret has pic taken and drives away
is there anything that can top that

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
—Susan Erz

last night he was being a bit of a licker. which is a very odd sensation.
Little soft pink tongues :)
Any other rat lovers, have you heard of Hero Rats? They are trained as land mine detectors and test tuberculosis samples. They have a FB page (complete with cute rat pics) and you can adopt a rat as a Holiday gift.

Little soft pink tongues :)
Any other rat lovers, have you heard of Hero Rats? They are trained as land mine detectors and test tuberculosis samples. They have a FB page (complete with cute rat pics) and you can adopt a rat as a Holiday gift.

I had heard of that and I thought it was INCREDIBLY AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back