Wife turns pornstar?

innocent wife becomes porn star

yes, omg yes! this idea excites me very much. see my profile as i'd love to be unfaithful this way. my adulterous acting out my fantasies would include this tingling escapade. if anyone would like my sample , message me. i do enjoy lesbian in an intense way. especially when e tweak.
 
...This idea really got me thinking of how this would happen.

I mean lets first discuss how one can "accidentally" become a pornstar. Naturally there is the option that someone (possibly her husband or ex-boyfriend, "revenge porn" is a category far too real) has secretly filmed the wife having sex and released the videos and photos without her permission or knowledge. Which is a dick move but it would also explain how someone who is "innocent" (which I presume to mean that she has had a rather clean upbringing, hasn't been fooling around and possibly thinks that missionary position under the sheets with the lights turned off is about as wild as sex can get) becomes a pornstar.

After she finds out about her fame she might perhaps be tempted to go for it and turn it into a real career. For example, if some company makes a nice offer to her and she decides that since her reputation is now absolutely ruined in the eyes of her extremely conservative and religious community she no longer has anything to lose. ...Leading to her realizing just how fun her new career is as well as all kinds of amusing discoveries as the formerly vanilla housewife finds out what kinds of sexual things are available to her. (This would in part be a revenge story as she gets back to whoever did the filming but could work as a comedic story as well. If the husband is in fact innocent to the crime as well then perhaps he'll also become a pornstar.)


Or perhaps she wasn't filmed secretly. Maybe her husband is much kinkier than she is and although she had usually been against all kinds of experimentation in the bed she agreed to once, just once, being filmed. Maybe it was a gift to him after X years of marriage or a lost bet, needing to pay a debt to a loan-shark or whatever the reason, but nevertheless she agreed to starring in a porn film (whether it's just the two of them or if it's something more exotic is up to the writer. I feel that slow descent to the wild side is better from the story point of view and also more plausible than having her start with MFM, MFF or even "Housewife caught by 25 big dicked black guys!") ...Surprisingly it turns out that even though the husband is nothing unusual her meek and inexperienced performance is really popular "usually when the actress is supposed to be a nerd or a innocent housewife/accountant/whatever it's just another silicon-star with glasses, this time she really did look shy and innocent!" ...Which leads to the couple getting big offers from producers and the wife slowly starting to like porn. (As I said earlier, I think it would be hotter if the story would continue with her slowly getting out of her shell. "Just pictures ok?" "Ok, sex is fine just this once but I'll only do it with my husband... With my husband and another man... Maybe a woman too... Wow having sex with another woman really was something different, maybe we could do that again... Why are you grinning like that? Oh wow, these guys are really muscular... I think I might get used to this..."
 
What if she becomes a pornstar to support her family. Maybe her husband got injured in an accident and is temporarily out of work while his injury heals so to support the family she becomes a pornstar because they make a lot of money.
 
...This idea really got me thinking of how this would happen.

I mean lets first discuss how one can "accidentally" become a pornstar. Naturally there is the option that someone (possibly her husband or ex-boyfriend, "revenge porn" is a category far too real) has secretly filmed the wife having sex and released the videos and photos without her permission or knowledge. Which is a dick move but it would also explain how someone who is "innocent" (which I presume to mean that she has had a rather clean upbringing, hasn't been fooling around and possibly thinks that missionary position under the sheets with the lights turned off is about as wild as sex can get) becomes a pornstar.

After she finds out about her fame she might perhaps be tempted to go for it and turn it into a real career. For example, if some company makes a nice offer to her and she decides that since her reputation is now absolutely ruined in the eyes of her extremely conservative and religious community she no longer has anything to lose. ...Leading to her realizing just how fun her new career is as well as all kinds of amusing discoveries as the formerly vanilla housewife finds out what kinds of sexual things are available to her. (This would in part be a revenge story as she gets back to whoever did the filming but could work as a comedic story as well. If the husband is in fact innocent to the crime as well then perhaps he'll also become a pornstar.)


Or perhaps she wasn't filmed secretly. Maybe her husband is much kinkier than she is and although she had usually been against all kinds of experimentation in the bed she agreed to once, just once, being filmed. Maybe it was a gift to him after X years of marriage or a lost bet, needing to pay a debt to a loan-shark or whatever the reason, but nevertheless she agreed to starring in a porn film (whether it's just the two of them or if it's something more exotic is up to the writer. I feel that slow descent to the wild side is better from the story point of view and also more plausible than having her start with MFM, MFF or even "Housewife caught by 25 big dicked black guys!") ...Surprisingly it turns out that even though the husband is nothing unusual her meek and inexperienced performance is really popular "usually when the actress is supposed to be a nerd or a innocent housewife/accountant/whatever it's just another silicon-star with glasses, this time she really did look shy and innocent!" ...Which leads to the couple getting big offers from producers and the wife slowly starting to like porn. (As I said earlier, I think it would be hotter if the story would continue with her slowly getting out of her shell. "Just pictures ok?" "Ok, sex is fine just this once but I'll only do it with my husband... With my husband and another man... Maybe a woman too... Wow having sex with another woman really was something different, maybe we could do that again... Why are you grinning like that? Oh wow, these guys are really muscular... I think I might get used to this..."

Wow .. u got that right!

I was thinking something unusual .. wife's photos leaked and published in an online magazine under a fake contract?

Suing the e magazine gave them nothing but publicity? or tainted image?

Big brand in porn .. eyes a deal ..porn movie of real couple .. ? Will the wife find the little whore in herself?
Under the cover of the big offer will she seek what her life would have never offered?

How Will the vanilla wife (i am assuming that she has looks and body of an ideal pornstar) who was masturbation material for her neighbourhood, handle the attention and accusation?
 
I think the setup is difficult to transition to a believable plot. If the wife is really "innocent" then she would have trouble becoming a porn star quickly.

Ideas to make it work:

- Wife has sex with her husband and he secretly video tapes it. They get divorced after he cheats on her and she remarries. The ex husband is jealous that she has found new love and posts the video as "revenge porn". The video is a big hit as everyone loves her incredibly sex body as she enjoys her husband in the video. The wife is embarrassed when she finds out that her ex husband secretly taped her and posted it online. Her life with her new husband becomes rocky as this only adds fuel to the fire of the financial issues they have begun to face. A porn production company comes calling and offers the woman a large contract to join them. She is reluctant, as she was never sexually promiscuous, but her husband pressures her into it because of the money. Along the line, she struggles with transitioning to porn given her innocence, her ex husband comes back trying to exploit money out of her and her new husband becomes jealous as her career takes off and she is sleeping with more and more men on video.

-Wife goes on a bachelorette party to Vegas with a wedding she is in. While she their she partakes in some drinking, which she never really does. She wakes up the next morning in a strange hotel room. She is afraid she cheated on her husband and rushes out back to her own hotel where she tells her friends that she has just been out all night at a casino. She thinks all is fine until she returns home with a large check in the mail from a porn company. In her drunken stupor she had signed a contract and been in a slutty porn video. Her religious husband finds out when the check arrives and leaves her and files for divorce. He somehow wins all of their assets in the divorce and she is left poor. All of her friends ignore her because her husband had gone around and bad mouthed her. The only place this housewife is welcome is in the porn industry where her job awaits her. She struggles as she tries to come out of the "good girl" shell that she had been in all of her life, with the exception of that drunken night in Vegas.

-Similar to the story above but instead of a drunken night in Vegas, the wife is haunted by a wild spring break she went on in college. She had gotten drunk in her rebellious years of college and filmed a sex tape with someone. She thinks she has outrun the demon as the tape was never seen and she had settled down into a loving good wife. She is a mother who is very active in her kid's lives (PTA, class mother, coach, etc.) and is well respected in her community and church. Someone who doesn't like her somehow unearths the long lost sex tape and plasters it online, going viral. The mom loses everything: her husband, kids, money and respect. When she is approached by a porn production company, she is at her wits end and decides to relive her rebellious college years to survive.
 
I'm not a fan of a clandestine porn tape being released. Revenge porn is so wrong that I can't embrace glorifying the concept with a hot sex story.

No, I'm going to suggest the story hinges around a previously unreleased sex tape she has kept hidden. Its re-emergence can cause all sorts of trouble for her while still allowing for her previously authorized permission.

Many models don't realize how many rights they sign away under a standard modeling contract. Most standard contracts allow the copyright owner of the original images full permissions to do whatever they want.

So Sally the Good Wife has decided to run for city council or an open position on the school board. It's a small town, she's well liked and well known. She goes to the right church. She's active in the community. People like her kids. Her husband is president of the bank. They give great barbecues. She's quick with a kind word and known for always smiling and being in a good mood. It's Anytown, USA, where everyone knows the name of every dog that gets loose.

Of course, her husband knows about her past. She's Sally the Good Wife. No way would she get married to Johnny the former high school football star without coming clean about her past. There was this one time, on spring break, she got roped into doing a scene for a Girls Gone Wild style taping. It wasn't her fault. It was her girlfriend who really wanted to do it. But one thing led to another and they wound up on camera together. It was the only time she had ever made it with another girl. Youthful indiscretion, one-time experimentation, blah, blah, blah. Yes, she had fun, but mostly, she learned she liked men better.

Her past is their secret, long since forgotten. That was over ten years ago. No one even had VCRs anymore. It was one scene in one video of a long-running series that wasn't even being produced anymore. No one had ever recognized her, not ever. It was an easy indiscretion to forget about. Just one of those things that once had happened.

It's not until the commercials for that once famous video series begin airing late at night that her problems begin. "We're back!" the announcer exclaims over a cheesy soundtrack. "Now available on Bluray! Digitally remaster! We've dug deep into our vaults to find the hottest scenes you missed!"

Too bad the ad features a fleeting glimpse of a topless Sally the Good Wife kissing her equally topless friend. It lasts only a second and you can't see anything good, except it's clearly Sally. There's no mistaking her cute little upturned nose or the tiny mole at the corner of her mouth. There's no denying the sparkle of her sky blue eyes.

Slowly, the whispers begin behind their backs. Sally notices some of her friends start giving her a cold shoulder while one or two of her other friends start acting extra friendly towards her. Johnny starts noticing how guy friends ask about Sally more often and what they say feels overly friendly. "How's that hot wife of yours?"

Something has changed, but what? After a late night of hot lovemaking, they turn on TV and catch the commercial. Suddenly, it all becomes clear as the town begins to choose sides around them. Johnny is distraught. Never in his charmed life has he faced something like this. Worse, he can see the shame on his wife's pretty face as she becomes a recluse, unwilling to go out in public and face the whispers behind her back and the disapproving stares. Their kids come home from school crying about birthday parties they weren't invited to attend.

But small towns are filled with secrets. And sometimes the best way to fire is with fire. They send the kids to grandma's for the summer and decide enough is enough. The little town of Rockhill, population 4003, is about to become a very different place to live.
 
Like I said, if the wife is supposed to be so pure and innocent her transformation into a porn star would have to be slow to keep it believable. ...But personally I don't see it as a problem. It would just mean that the story would have several parts and each part would have her go a bit further than before. That would require a good writer who can do good build up rather than going straight to the triple penetrations and whatnot.
 
Sounds like it has potential. What would you want to read about regarding a story like this?

I want to read about humiliation, abuse and mortification. Something on the darker side where once a good girl now gets a fan page with pics n vids exposing all that she always tried to hide from the world!
 
So something in the nonconsent/reluctant field. Sounds like it could be hot. I'll try to think of stuff.
 
Last edited:
...i am assuming that she has looks and body of an ideal pornstar...
If she had the looks and body of a pornstar, she wouldn't be innocent, unless they're of recent origin.

So: She does a "makeover" in her new life--starts paying more attention to makeup, fashion, starts going the the gym--and develops the looks and body. Then she starts experiencing more attention from guys and more sexual attention from hubby, which then leads to the "secret" porn tape, which opens the floodgate of her pent-up kinkyness.

Could be quite the "good girl goes bad" story.
 
Innocent wife accidentally becomes a mini pornstar?

Possible?
Not without radical intervention. Post-hypnotic suggestion, maybe, or an accident / treatment that alters her mindset -- or maybe stealthy operant conditioning that slowly desensitizes her to public fornication. Sure, we could invoke blackmail, or the she-pr0ns-to-feed-her-family or her-girlfriends-got-her-drunk tropes, or a serious wager, etc. 'Accidentally' is unlikely.
 
If she had the looks and body of a pornstar, she wouldn't be innocent, unless they're of recent origin.

So: She does a "makeover" in her new life--starts paying more attention to makeup, fashion, starts going the the gym--and develops the looks and body. Then she starts experiencing more attention from guys and more sexual attention from hubby, which then leads to the "secret" porn tape, which opens the floodgate of her pent-up kinkyness.

Could be quite the "good girl goes bad" story.

All girls with beautiful face and good body are bound to be sluts?:mad:



Good Girl made Bad story!:rolleyes:
 
All girls with beautiful face and good body are bound to be sluts?:mad:
Yes, in some dark corners of LIT fantasyland, over by the hung human horsecocks, buoyantly pneumatic bimbos, whimpering wittols, church ladies turned pr0n stars, and considerate werewolves.

Always check behind doors and in corners. Improbabilities lurk there.
 
Yes, in some dark corners of LIT fantasyland, over by the hung human horsecocks, buoyantly pneumatic bimbos, whimpering wittols, church ladies turned pr0n stars, and considerate werewolves.

Always check behind doors and in corners. Improbabilities lurk there.




OK










that place will be a great trip!
 
I can remember reading a story years ago about a woman who is stripped topless.
The story was a charity night where the lady was with her girlfriends at a nightclub - they persuaded her to go on stage - she had her lothes removed by members of the audience by selling/auctioning the chance to remove an item with each one being double the last cost.
Unknown to her the stripping event had been videoed.
She was then later sent a copy of the tape and to stop it being sent to her husband was blackmailed into doing sex sessions with a group of men.
There's one major flaw to the story – everyone today would have filmed it with their phones!
Maybe we could have the first part of story set in the mid-nineties when she was 18 years. After the strip she gets fucked by a couple of guys -maybe the club manager +1. She is now 38 years old. She hads often thought about that night - it was a real turn on for her. -
She meets one of the guys who fucked her and he reveals the existence of the tape.
To stop her husband seeing it she agrees to some photography sessions with the guy.
Despite the situation and to her surprise she gets turned on. A few weeks pass, the guy wants to take more pics and during the next session she masturbates and ends up having sex with the photographer who unknown to her has set up a video camera.
He then sends her the film. She finds it a real turn on. Next time she models for him he produces some sex toys.
The films are getting stronger. The floodgates are open
And then one day She arrives for a modelling session and there are six guys there. And they are not just there to take photographs...
What happens to the films? Are they just watched by a chosen few? -she's their personal pornstar -or do they escape onto the internet? Is she recognised?
You decide....
 
Last edited:
There's one major flaw to the story – everyone today would have filmed it with their phones!
Yeah, that's one flaw.

She meets one of the guys who fucked her and he reveals the existence of the tape.
To stop her husband seeing it she agrees to some photography sessions with the guy.
That's the other problem: To prevent some images from being released, she agrees to... produce more images that could be released. Duh. She must be pretty brain-dead to submit to compounded blackmail. No, she'll need some other motivation to go pr0nstar.
 
All girls with beautiful face and good body are bound to be sluts?:mad:

Not implied; sorry if you took it that way.
But if she had the looks and the body, she would have been hit on all the time growing up (well, at least since puberty) by lots of guys. It begs credulity that she wouldn't have experienced the physical side of love before she got married under those circumstances, hence she wouldn't be "innocent".

It's possible, yes, but not probable.

Besides which, most women who have the looks and the body learn early on the kind of power that gives them over men, and also learn to use it unconsciously to get what they want. That's not an indictment of beautiful/sexy women, btw--we all do it. It's just that they have more effective tools at their disposal.
 
Not implied; sorry if you took it that way.
But if she had the looks and the body, she would have been hit on all the time growing up (well, at least since puberty) by lots of guys. It begs credulity that she wouldn't have experienced the physical side of love before she got married under those circumstances, hence she wouldn't be "innocent".

It's possible, yes, but not probable.

Besides which, most women who have the looks and the body learn early on the kind of power that gives them over men, and also learn to use it unconsciously to get what they want. That's not an indictment of beautiful/sexy women, btw--we all do it. It's just that they have more effective tools at their disposal.

...Unless if she was shy, grew up in a religious community, had overprotective parents or something.

Actually, even if she got hit on by men (and/or women) it does not automatically mean that she went on to have wild sex with anyone who was willing.
 
Not wild sex, just sex.

I think it might be easier to change what it means to be a pornstar by accident. Lets try getting rid of the idea that siad woman didn't know about the photos or video and instead that she didn't completely put two and two together for whatever reason especially early on.

While I'm sure YaYa Han knows she is built of solid sex I think I could buy (at least for a story) that some woman didn't REALLY think through dressing up as comic girls and then comic girls in slightly compromising positions. Tied up, maybe wet. Nothing nude but stuff that some guys might like.

Simialarly Rhonda Roussey strikes me as a woman who probably knows she's built of sex but if you told me that she didn't think there would be guys getting off on photos of her with some stringbean of a dude locked in a Kimura lock (or insert legit wrestling hold) or perhaps teaching them proper holds.

Any random woman might not really realize that someone really wanted pics of her feet. Then you just ramp it up, perhaps money troubles get her a little farther in. Maybe she just gets comfortable with herself nd starts doing legit semi-nudes. For the moment I'm not actually discussing the porn industry, just the perception of it. If you told me that somewhere out there Suzy Innocent went into to do a scene where she was tied up as Batgirl, got raped and the video was sold and she was convinced by her attacker that nobody would ever believe that a woman was genuinely raped on camera after signing a contract to be in bondage porn if that is your thing.
 
Bad Sean, go spend five minutes in the corner. :devil:

Accidentally turning pornstar isn't that hard to envision, and you guys are overthinking it. :rolleyes: Husband wants to be watched so talks his wife, who is a good christian and doesn't want to do anything in the open, into getting a video camera and recording. So at first husband is happy with watching the videos with her, she finds that it is rather nice to be watched even if she is watching herself.

Then one day the husband is at work and has the latest video of them on his work computer. Gets a visitor in his office, or cubicle since offices are going away in some buildings, visitors watch and enjoy. So here's comes the opportunities, does he let them watch more videos, does he start posting videos on the free sites, does his office workers do it for him.

Wife finds out, at first she is pissed, so they try and get them removed, but they are popular so they keep appearing. Free sites tend to give all rights to the person who posted the video, even if it is a copy. In other words bitch to remove anything, almost impossible even. Then the calls for her to do more porn, husband likes to watch as well as be watched, so he talks her into small things and it snowballs.

Sort of a story of an actual pornstar, though in her case she was a swinger with her husband and some videos were made, she enjoyed that and went to doing actual porn.
 
Back
Top