Erotic Horror; gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!

A group of female explorers kidnapped by cannibals. There could be some coercion, voyeurism, maybe a Tarzan/Jane-esque romance but with people eating involved.
 
Ah, so the Wrong Turn movies turned sexual. :) I'm not sure about the romance undertones, unless it's between the victims and not one of the canibals.
 
Okay, so being the SI mod and all, I know "this entire board is dedicated to ideas" but I'd love to read some ideas that could specifically go to the Erotic Horror category. I've enjoyed the blend of erotica and horror for many a moon (and love the "classic slasher" horror genre in movies). For me, it's so raw, so primal.


So, please, let's dedicate a thread specifically for EH! :D

Your the Mod what happened to the other one, whats her face?

MyRubiLips, where is she, are you her?
 
I to am curious what happened to Rubi, and she and ER are definitly not the same individual. I may not be the BEST at telling alts but if this is an alt it's an incredibly good one. Making it an absurd amount of work for little to no pay off. It's like putting on a disguise so the checkout boy at Jack in the Box doesn't recognize you.

Anyway on subject I'm curious how you would REALLY do Erotic Horror. I've done a few of them and I find first that you're in real danger there of Laurel shooting you down. You have to be careful about spacing your kills and sex.

Second (and maybe this is just my hangup) that a story that is pretty short and to the point is probably still best categorized by the sex scene. Nobody really cares how Jesse and Terry rolled into bed together just that they are there. So you escape Jason and then have anal. That's anal not horror. Any story that is long enough to have elements of horror and sex is probably better suited for Novels and Novellas since you're gonna take your time there.
 
Erotic horror doesn't mean there has to be death, doesn't even have to be long. Zombies that want sex is a rather good example, doesn't really fit in anywhere except where I stuck it, in erotic horror.

An idea of something that hasn't been done so far, I may get around to it eventually. :eek: A woman who is a ghoul, which in this case means that she can have parts cut off or burned and so forth but she wakes up the next day perfectly fine. This is an idea for the halloween contest so she spends a good portion of the story scaring kids.

At the end there is the sex, she cuts her legs off to enjoy her husband going as deep as possible. Which was the idea I listed in the contest ideas a while back. Quite possible to alter that and instead she is always able to do that so works as an escort and allows seriously perverted perverts to get their jollies off with her body.

Could do a story like Lovecraft did, with sex added obviously. So perhaps instead of just suddenly having the tentacle ball wandering the countryside you see the woman having sex with an otherworldly creature. Heck you could even do a segment of a slasher movie, two people dive into a building or room and emotions running high end up fucking away. Story closes with the door being bashed open.
 
A zombie that wants sex strikes me more as funny than scary but I guess I see your point person with the pretty AV.
 
Preying Mantis-like zombies who eat peoples' brains while ravishing them. World is saved by a heroic blond couple who destroy the zombies by tearing the monsters' apart with their undecayed sex organs during coitus. Their blondness enables them to overcome zombie after zombie, even into the thousands.
 
Preying Mantis-like zombies who eat peoples' brains while ravishing them. World is saved by a heroic blond couple who destroy the zombies by tearing the monsters' apart with their undecayed sex organs during coitus. Their blondness enables them to overcome zombie after zombie, even into the thousands.
That works for me. :D

I've edited EH and written one episode with demonic possession but no deaths. But I'm drawn more towards writing snarky humor than sexy horror. For success, I'd have to horrify myself as well as readers. I seem to horrify some readers anyway. :( But I'll dig out my issues of TALES OF SEX & DEATH and steal some ideas. And CREEPY and EERIE comics -- much good material there.

Not plagiarism -- research.
 
Succubi are a pretty good horror premise. You have a girl or guy who meets the woman of their dreams. Everything's fantastic but odd things start to happen. People go missing or are found dead from exhaustion. The succubus could be killing so they don't have to feed on the main character, or the main character's love interest is a red herring.

Or you could do some urban fantasy. Maybe the "succubii" are actually camgirls. They draw people in, get them to ruin their lives (spending all their money, not working, not stopping to eat once they become addicted enough), and then feed off their victims despair. A task force gets put together only to find that the company that claims to own the site is just a front. The money is going to bank accounts that should have been closed years ago and is automatically being used to pay server costs. They shut the site down but then a mirror pops up or a new site with a name change appears. None of the girls can be identified though they seem to be multilingual. The places they shoot their shows out of are too generic to identify.

The camgirls first ignore the task force but after several shutdowns, they start attacking, appearing in pop-ups and filming with things from the investigator's belongings, threatening to bring some "special guests" to their next show if the task force doesn't disband. The task force refuses and suddenly one of them gets a call that their daughter is missing. One minute later, the cam girls start their show and his daughter walks out, confused, nervous, and dressed in lingerie. Each girl begins teasing her and threatening to strip her nude. The daughter becomes completely under their spell, and one of the cam girls warns the the girl's father/mother that she will be ravished and then be found dead next to her computer of exhaustion unless they start killing the other task force members.
 
I did have a thought of a lesbian tale of a girl that falls for an innsmouth woman (the town wasn't destroyed or it could be a new settlement) The woman was allowed out to go tempt more breeding stock but fell for the girl. The woman started to feel the call to go back and returned, so the girl follows her...sex with fish people and to follow.
 
I've done a few ghost-incest pieces. Not really horrible, maybe just slightly EH. In one, a woman's son surprisingly shows up at her home and seduces her, then leaves -- just as cops arrive at her door to say her son was killed at the time his ghost came home. In another, evil Navaho skin-walkers possess the 4 bodies of a couple's missing parents and force sex on the couple. I'm sketching-out other tales of dead relatives returning for a nice family fuck. Those should be horrible enough.

Other horrible ideas:

* Woman fucks strange man whose sperm invade her body and nestle in tissues like trichinosis parasites; they'll devour her from within as they grow.

* Woman lures man to her home for sex, wears him out, ties him to the bed -- and releases her pet snakes / spiders / rats to feed.

* Charismatic man lures woman to bed, fucks her nicely, comes hard -- but his orgasm snaps his mind-control; she sees he's only a disembodied super-brain.

* Virile studly reporter visits remote lab of noted sexy scientist for interview. She and her lovely sexy lab assistants charm him, seduce him -- and imprison his downloaded mind in a dilithium crystal half-filled with many other victims. There's room for more...

None of these is quite original. Very little is. Time for more research, hey?
 
Last edited:
A few ideas / directions

Might be worth exploring:

Female vampires, always a favorite of mine. Possibly a modern "life force vampire" interpretation, where the vamps drain their prey of some vital energy as opposed to blood. Call it qi, orgone, vril, take your pick. The feeding behavior of course would be sexual in nature, or could just be sex itself. Obviously any lady vampire worth her salt would have an entourage of female minions completely in her thrall serving as sex toys and victim fetchers, etc.

Lady mad scientist "experimenting" on assorted subjects in order to achieve some undefined goal. Said experiments of course involving restraints, many, many wires and electrodes and great lashings of tormented writhing. Possibly a kind of steampunk theme, maybe the scientist is working to subvert the Victorian mores of the setting and the plucky heroine or hero must (fail to) thwart her. Could involve a "sex ray" of some sort. Corsets a plus.

"Girls for Cthulhu" or whomever. Tentacles, tentacles and more tentacles. Intrepid lady explorer discovers an unimaginable horror and falls victim to it. Human sacrifices to appease some eldritch abomination. Possibly human turncoats in league with the creature luring the unwary into it's clutches in order to save their own miserable skin.

Sorority Satan Sluts - practically writes itself. Naked satanic rituals, pledges being sacrificed, you name it.

Naughty Ladies in Hell - hell is like a cool expensive BDSM club and women who enjoy sex too much end up there. Their punishment for all eternity is to endure sexy torments and unbearable orgasms without end.

Just some stuff off the top of my head. Use and enjoy.
 
I would like to admit this idea is dark. Much darker than any idea I have put forth. I will also say this idea is in the category of suspense horror than the supernatural horror in this thread.

A young lady, Sara, answers an ad on Craigslist for a couple looking for someone to house sit while they're away for the weekend. The upscale house is certainly a far cry from her little apartment in the city, and the owners are seemingly nice.

The fisrt day ends pretty uneventful. The second night not so much. The power goes off in the neighborhood, then she hears the back door lock being picked. Unable to use the house phone because of the power outage and her cell phone unable to charge Sara decides to take shelter in a closet.

So the three intruders find her and bound and gag her. After what seems like forever of ransacking the home they return to her. They remove her gag, which she immediately starts to pleade with them. She'll do anything they want. Anything, they ask. Sara knows she doesn't have much of a choice at the moment, Yes anything, she answers.

Sara knows what's coming and knows that acquiescing may save her life. They start to grope and fondle her and they eventually untie her. Letting the three men continue what they started Sara soon becomes turned on by the thought of having these three strangers have their way with her.

Little does Sara know that the three men are hired intruders and she is being filmed and watched by the couple along with the rest of the cult whom they belong.

Not sure how the story ends. Will Sara find out the truth? And if so what will she do. Why does the cult do what they do?

There's definitely a lot to be answered and probably many plot holes to be plugged. But I did what to throw my idea into the ring. Hopefully you all enjoyed it.
 
I would like to admit this idea is dark. Much darker than any idea I have put forth. I will also say this idea is in the category of suspense horror than the supernatural horror in this thread.
Hmmm, not sure how I'd categorize that, but no, it's not EH-type supernatural / occult, and not LW nor EC. Maybe, especially if there's triple penetration, Group Sex.

Sara should discover what's happened and why and by whom. Easy out: she loved the fucking and joins the cult. BTB out: she hated being used and wreaks revenge on the couple and their cult. Twisted out: She knew (via hacking the couple) the intruders were coming; she let it happen; now she can take control of the couple and the wealthy cult. They messed with the wrong bimbo.
 
Might be worth exploring:

Female vampires, always a favorite of mine. Possibly a modern "life force vampire" interpretation, where the vamps drain their prey of some vital energy as opposed to blood. Call it qi, orgone, vril, take your pick. The feeding behavior of course would be sexual in nature, or could just be sex itself. Obviously any lady vampire worth her salt would have an entourage of female minions completely in her thrall serving as sex toys and victim fetchers, etc.

Lady mad scientist "experimenting" on assorted subjects in order to achieve some undefined goal. Said experiments of course involving restraints, many, many wires and electrodes and great lashings of tormented writhing. Possibly a kind of steampunk theme, maybe the scientist is working to subvert the Victorian mores of the setting and the plucky heroine or hero must (fail to) thwart her. Could involve a "sex ray" of some sort. Corsets a plus.

"Girls for Cthulhu" or whomever. Tentacles, tentacles and more tentacles. Intrepid lady explorer discovers an unimaginable horror and falls victim to it. Human sacrifices to appease some eldritch abomination. Possibly human turncoats in league with the creature luring the unwary into it's clutches in order to save their own miserable skin.

Sorority Satan Sluts - practically writes itself. Naked satanic rituals, pledges being sacrificed, you name it.

Naughty Ladies in Hell - hell is like a cool expensive BDSM club and women who enjoy sex too much end up there. Their punishment for all eternity is to endure sexy torments and unbearable orgasms without end.

Just some stuff off the top of my head. Use and enjoy.

.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just some stuff off the top of my head. Use and enjoy.

Thank you for these.
Yes, all good stuff, especially life-force vampires -- related to MC and magic tales where using the power diminishes / destroys the user -- and Sorority Satan Sluts. We could use a fraternity version of the latter too.

The steampunk scientista likely fits F&SF better than EH -- and I might have a go at her, maybe worked into my developing A MATTER OF TIME cycle. In the original, a contemporary physicist builds a portable time-space-travel machine but only learns his wife is a cheating slut in ALL dimensions. In a sequel, he'll go back looking for Eve but finds Lucy. In the next sequel he'll head for Victorian London but land in a steampunk alt.reality; the female mad scientist catches him, wires him, injects him, uses him, etc. Maybe another sequel will find him in Cthulhu-land.

But I digress. Back to life-force vamps. We can't let them be ALL-powerful. They encounter a heroine whose life force is too strong -- she overwhelms them, drains them herself, and maybe goes into the miracle business. And the drained vamps become foodshow hostesses and media pundits. How horrible!
 
Erotic horror eh?

Why not a variation of a perfect classic? The title itself suggests...

The turn of the screw

An unnamed narrator listens to Douglas, a friend, read a manuscript written by a former governess whom Douglas claims to have known and who is now dead. The manuscript tells the story of how the young governess is hired by a man who has become responsible for his young nephew and niece after the deaths of their parents. He lives mainly in London and is uninterested in raising the children himself.

Good solid intro. And a governess huh? Grey uniform, starched white smoke, black stockings and garter belt too I bet.

The boy, Miles, is attending a boarding school, while his younger sister, Flora, is living at a country estate in Essex. She is currently being cared for by the housekeeper, Mrs. Grose. The governess' new employer, Miles and Flora's uncle, gives her full charge of the children and explicitly states that she is not to bother him with communications of any sort. The governess travels to her new employer's country house, Bly, and begins her duties.

So we up the ages of the boy and girl to make them Lit legal.

Miles soon returns from school for the summer just after a letter arrives from the headmaster stating that he has been expelled. Miles never speaks of the matter, and the governess is hesitant to raise the issue.

Our mystery begins! Miles is a budding psychopath and... well what could he have done? Hmmm. Found by a member of staff in a forgotten basement room with another student. Who was naked and. Well. The story had been squashed and the parents taken care of. For the good of the school.

She fears there is some horrible secret behind the expulsion but is too charmed by the adorable young boy to want to press the issue.


See. Budding psychopath. In good Bloch style even.

Soon thereafter, the governess begins to see around the grounds of the estate the figures of a man and woman whom she does not recognize. These figures come and go at will without ever being seen or challenged by other members of the household, and they seem to the governess to be supernatural. She learns from Mrs. Grose that her predecessor, Miss Jessel, and another employee, Peter Quint, had had a sexual relationship. Prior to their deaths, Jessel and Quint spent much of their time with Flora and Miles, and this fact has grim significance for the governess when she becomes convinced that the two children are secretly aware of the ghosts' presence.

And so here a good erotic horror story can veer from the original. Which I think already has a steamy undertone to it. Lots of hints of, well, unnatural, and not wholesome things going on.
 
Indeed. Many classic horror tales can be and have been adapted as erotica. THE HOUSE OF USHER with incest; DRACULA with orgies; JEKYLL & HYDE with fetishes or rape -- all in commercial productions. I already suggested mining horror comics for storylines. (That's for authors too lazy to read anthologies.) But plotting is easy. The players encounter sensual unnatural danger before, during, or after sex, and at least one is devoured. Ta da.
 
There was a movie in the 90's that was called Dr. Jekyll and Ms.Hyde and I thought even at the time that was horror porn looking for a place to happen. I mean it basically hinges on the loss of control and just not being where you remember and lots of dirty nasty sex.

In this I think it might be interesting to have a youngish male, too much porn so he has som interesting ideas about sex and now he's a were slut.
 
Back
Top