Identifying Alts 101

Oh, did I lose one? I didn't know.

Which one? Right now, it's Aeilia (or however it spells it) and Vagina_Dumbtuna - they're both on iggy.

Ms Ann Dentures. Posted personal info and got zapped I think. He'll be back. The cunt.

A page and a half in and the word 'progressive' hasn't appeared?

A page and a half in and the word 'progressive' hasn't appeared?

Thank goodness. My liver is pickled.

Y'all are lightweights.

tumblr_mr887g51Le1s0nfdyo1_500.gif

:D

An alt outing alts? It's like an infinity cover on a comic book.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ghosts_100_80.jpg
    ghosts_100_80.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
Look. The GB has alts, okay? It has alts. I'm going to make the GB great again, okay? It's been dying, the GB has been dying, but it doesnt have to continue this way. Let's start by identifying the alts, okay. Let's identify the alts. You all know I'm the best at this. Tell me a user ID and I will tell you whose alt it is.

For example:

Aella is query. Fact.

LadyFunk is Glynndah. Obviously.

Disgustipated is a Garnate alt. No one is surprised.

I'm very good at identifying the alts. My friends give me clues.

PS....don't tell busybody but Des's voice makes me wet. He won't love me either, the Brit a..hvle!

Yay! I made a list! :cathappy:

Identifying alts 101: Look for people who can't stop obsessing over who is who's alt as if that matters one fucking bit. Chances are they're alts. Or twats. Or both.

I'm Keyser Soze.

Identifying alts 101: Look for people who can't stop obsessing over who is who's alt as if that matters one fucking bit. Chances are they're alts. Or twats. Or both.

I'm Keyser Soze.

I started, lately. But I'm not an alt.
Because there's been a bizarre epidemy of alts lately who've been trolling me, Ann, SmoothG and some "R-wingers". So weird…

smootG
msSmoothG
Lunnarfaggot
Adjudicator
the OP.

I'm a character in a story written by an alt and an alt myself.

Does that make me an alt once-removed?

I don't care unless someone gives me some ciggies.

Back