Your sluttiest moment.......

Thanks

X WhosUrGrl X said:
WOW, Ken...now THAT is what I call H-O-T!!!! Forget the slutty....the eroticness of that is wonderful.

Good luck on finding you another.

Well, what are you doing? (LOL)

Giving a girl her first orgasm from another person in a storeroom in the basement of the building where we worked by pushing her panties aside with my fingers and working her pussy.

X WhosUrGrl X said:
I must have some fetish I didn't realize about doing it in cars because as I sat here thinking of my slutty moments, seems several took place in one vehicle or another. Okkkk......

Once upon a time, boys and girls, many moons ago....there was a group of us riding around town, late evening just as the sun was going down. My best friend, one of her brothers and another guy were in the front seat while I was in the backseat between another one of her brothers and a friend of his. During our little ride, my friend's brother suddenly slipped his hand up the loose legged shorts I had on and began fingering my pussy. I went from embarrassment to being turned on in no time flat and there was no way I was going to stop him; it didn't matter who was in the car wish us. Things progressed and before long I was sitting there naked, one guy fingering me while the other began sucking on my nipples. I ended up straddled across my friend's brothers lap, him deep inside me and everyone rooting us on. The shocked stares from people in other cars as we paused at stoplights was simply priceless!

I'm not sure if that is the sluttiest but it's sure a memory I'll never forget. :)

WOW!! :devil:

jennyleigh said:
please, please, please keep this thread going- i love it!

I agree but most of my accounts are from the past....makes me yearn for more recent slutty moments.

Are you kidding?

X WhosUrGrl X said:
I agree but most of my accounts are from the past....makes me yearn for more recent slutty moments.

Now let's be serious now. I've invited you to discuss a possible meeting, but......

You're entitled to change your mind, but you "yearn for more recent slutty moments" makes me feel there could be more if I ask for it. I am asking

One night when I was in HS I went to a party my cousin was having at this house that He and my other cousin rented in the middle of this corn field. Anyway, beer involved, this chick was eyeballing me all night. Long story short I fucked the shit out of her in my Volkswagen rabbit for about 3 hours!!! We finish up and then when the party dies down there are people crashing all around on couches etc. So, she comes over to me and asks me to fuck her again....tool her doggie style hard!! You can hear it slamming, the works. Everytime a car went by on the road adjacent to the house it would light up the room for about ten seconds....... So, one time when the room ws lit there was about five guys staring right at me and giving me the thumbs up!!! I almost laughed out loud. The next morning I heard one guy ask my cousin where the guy was that put that show on last night. My cock was never that sore again!!!! With the exception of last year when i fucked my wife for about 8 hours!!!!!!!! :nana:

ken0000001 said:
Now let's be serious now. I've invited you to discuss a possible meeting, but......

You're entitled to change your mind, but you "yearn for more recent slutty moments" makes me feel there could be more if I ask for it. I am asking

Sorry, Ken....I was referring to getting my husband to realilze he has a wife and that we are not too old to still have some wild fun. I never meant to mislead you.

X WhosUrGrl X said:
Now THAT'S funny!!!!!

true story...I met my first wife at a horrible club, we were both on bad dates. Exchanged phone numbers, and after talking a few times, she calls out of the blue on a Sunday afternoon and tells me she has a naughty girl tied up on her bad, and would I like to help her.

Ever see the cartoons exit in a flash, and their clothes follow....that was me...lasted 3 days

naughtybkynfun2 said:
true story...I met my first wife at a horrible club, we were both on bad dates. Exchanged phone numbers, and after talking a few times, she calls out of the blue on a Sunday afternoon and tells me she has a naughty girl tied up on her bad, and would I like to help her.

Ever see the cartoons exit in a flash, and their clothes follow....that was me...lasted 3 days

I don't know whether to call it irony, kismet, or just plain old fate. Man, wish my girl would do that one day though! :)

X WhosUrGrl X said:
Sorry, Ken....I was referring to getting my husband to realilze he has a wife and that we are not too old to still have some wild fun. I never meant to mislead you.

No offense taken - I'm sorry. Yes, you are not too old to have fun - just convincing them of that is really getting old - besides, the same atttitude was present when we were young and we didn't have the excuse of getting old. But now is the time before there is no future. No what I mean?

reading about everyone else's slutty moments have made me want to rush out to create more of my own lol

good idea

bcplaygirl said:
reading about everyone else's slutty moments have made me want to rush out to create more of my own lol
just remember to fill us in on the details.

bcplaygirl said:

Why don't you? I'd personally love to hear about them. Actually, I would love to create them with you. Let's imagine that I was called to business this Fall in BC, would you consider creating one of those moments if given the proprer assurances? Would it excite you to know that you would be meeting some one new? That's what I miss the most - the excitement - and, if doesn't work out, it's ok? So, anyway, back to that fantasy, BCgirl - would you step out?

ken0000001 said:
Why don't you? I'd personally love to hear about them. Actually, I would love to create them with you. Let's imagine that I was called to business this Fall in BC, would you consider creating one of those moments if given the proprer assurances? Would it excite you to know that you would be meeting some one new? That's what I miss the most - the excitement - and, if doesn't work out, it's ok? So, anyway, back to that fantasy, BCgirl - would you step out?

I may, Ken, depending on whether circumstance were agreeable by then....never say never

MMMmmmmmm

jaga7337 said:
too bad it was a one time thing for you,,,,,,i am a cd who loves going to theaters and book stores,,,,one store in my area used to have an open area with rows of chairs in front of a big screen.my sluttiest moment was getting gang banged in the room by 7 guys in a row,in front of about 20 other people

Delicious Post, Jaga! Am also in North columbus - and some of my (various fantasies, is being Such a slut, for a CD - being introduced into bi and sucking, feasting on cock, caressing calves dressed in garter and hose...
take a look at some of my other postings for some detailed descriptions, and PM me if you have an interest....

Sweet tongue kisses, tasting of pre-cum....

I simply love this thread! And I'd love to meet each and every one of the contributors..:)

Back