Do Ladies really Fantasize about multiple men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
126.jpg
 
Originally posted by EroticaReaderRoxy Often dream about being double teamed. Dont think I would ever do it.

That's okay... that's why we're discussing as a fantasy. And sometimes fantasies can remain exactly where they're at without any repercussions.
 
I'm a guy, I was stationed in the Phillipines, had lived there about three years when those guys got killed and they locked down the base. I lived off base and was able to still go home (off base at nights.).

Often girls I knew from the Bars would come and visit.

One time I had seven women at once, and even though I could handle myself very well from the time I had spent in the Phillipines and was still in pretty good shape, it was a lot of work.

A man, though capable of orally, manually, and with his genitals could probably entertain four women at once, it really helps if the women enjoy entertaining each other while you're doing what you can.

At the height of this experience, through practice, I was able to outlast one, sometimes two women (ergo make them cum before I did.)

The first time I made a woman cum before I did, I was so proud of myself I pretty much told everyone I knew.

It's been my experience that making a woman cum can get exhausting, but very rewarding. They often seem to prefer if you can both cum together.

Big plus there.
 
I only on two occasions was one of two men with two women, and on one occasion one of ten men with one woman.

I'm not a big fan of anal sex, I'll do it if a woman requests, and the sensation of being in a womans ass while she had another man in her pussy as for me a bis disconcerting.
 
Those last 3 pics are a lot better, she actually looks like she wants their cocks rather than just posing for a photo.
 
HuckFinn said:
My wife loves to act like she's got several men around her....is this normal? Do other ladies fantasize about this?

Who's to say what is normal. My wife gets very flirty when she is with a group of guys. She has the fantasy of having several guys at once but won't go through with it. I'd love to share her with another guy or two.

She does, however, love to hear about an ex-girlfriend of mine who I had a number of MFM experiences with. My ex loved multiple guys. The most she ever did was six guys but felt that any more than four caused traffic jams.
 
hotmelcpl said:
Those last 3 pics are a lot better, she actually looks like she wants their cocks rather than just posing for a photo.

I'm inclined to agree!
t13010.jpg
 
re: missing

I do, too....

I'd love to have the chances some of these women have...especially those with their mouths/hands full.

I think two or three guys would be best. Anything else becomes a circus, I'd imagine.

SKitt
 
SlvrTongueDevil said:
You've put some great pics on it ... why not add some more? (Or if you shared the link, I might give it a try)

I try.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top