Do Ladies really Fantasize about multiple men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HuckFinn said:
My wife loves to act like she's got several men around
her....is this normal? Do other ladies fantasize about
this?

Many women fantasize about being w/ several
men.......nothing wrong w/ fantasizing ;)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
I have made my fantasy a reality and the word I would use to describe it is 'intoxicating'. To have four or five men concentrating on your body is just overwhelming - hands, mouths and cocks everywhere. Not everyone's cup of tea of course but certainly mine.
 
Last edited:
I do, but I know that my fiance wouldn't ever go for it ... well, not MFM anyway - which is the one I want most. I'd try FMF, but I want the other more. For me, it's not so much about the multiple pentrations (although, that doesn't sound bad!), it's more about having all sorts of hands running up and down my body ... *shutters* uuuummmmmm. And, well, the attention would be nice too. Anyway, I can't speak for all women, but it sure is one of my fantasies.
 
Wow it seems like there are many women that fantasize about this. I have participated once with an old girlfriiend and another man, but that was a long time ago. Maybe I should encourage my wife to explore some of her fantasies. Thanks ladies for the nonesty.
 
SlvrTongueDevil said:
Brat, nice pic in your sig. And yes, I would definitely be pulling your hair :devil: .



:D , Thank You. Thats actually not me :( , though if you follow the www. link from my profile that where my pic's are. :kiss:


Very kewl Av you got there. :D
 
I've been with two men a number of times. VERY FUN!

But I do also fantasize about more. I'd like to be in the middle of a big, naked group hug! All those naked men pressing their hard cocks against me! Then I'd make them all soft. :p

Jenny
 
HuckFinn said:
Wow it seems like there are many women that fantasize about this. I have participated once with an old girlfriiend and another man, but that was a long time ago. Maybe I should encourage my wife to explore some of her fantasies. Thanks ladies for the nonesty.

Of course women fantasize about multiple men. We don't necessarily want to try it out in real life, though, so please don't confuse the two.
 
Kowboy said:
How true! By #6 I would be dead from either a heart attack or sheer exhaustion.
well.......... i am one . i guess .. all women do at some point . i do all the time though lol
 
Bobmi357 said:
The difference here lust engine is most of guys would collapse and die of exhaustion trying to serve the needs of multiple women. Therein lies the real difference between fantasy and reality. I suspect that while a lot of men might fantasize about having multiple women, the reality of it might prove to be a crushing disappointment.

I remember one book I read where the Emperor of a mythical land had 9 wives by law, and on his wedding night (he wed all 9 of the same day) he had to ahem... provide service to all of them in a single night. My initial reaction wasn't "Oh you lucky dog!", it was "Oh gawd I'd be dead by number 6!". :p

I don't know if my wife ever had fantasies like this, she claims she has no fantasies. But I know my limitations, and know I have enough trouble just dealing with one woman capable of multiple orgasms. Multiple women? I'll pass.

Who's to say I can't kick back and watch them please one another as well? I'm okay with that; I don't need to be there for every orgasmic moment.
 
I do. I'd love a threesome with my husband and another man. BUT. I would have to feel completely comfortable with the situation.
 
i do

That is one of my ultimate fantasies,that will hopefully become a reality. Unfortunately I have found a partner comfortable enough to go that far:(
 
Even if it's just a fantasy for you ladies, here's a few pics to wet your appetites...

20.jpg

21.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

11.jpg


Food for thought?? :D
 
Re: Re: Do Ladies really Fantasize about multiple men?

tigerjen said:
Many women fantasize about being w/ several
men.......nothing wrong w/ fantasizing ;)

Amen to that!
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by Lust Engine
Even if it's just a fantasy for you ladies, here's a few pics to wet your appetites...


11.jpg


Food for thought?? :D

oh god LE! the pearls with the DP!
 
wicked woman said:
oh god LE! the pearls with the DP!

I'm sure she got a few more "pearl necklaces" before the end of the evening if you know what I mean!

:eek:
 
Firstly, I do NOT fantasize about multiple women. Why would I want two pissed off women in bed with me if I can't deliver for some reason?

Secondly, I dont think it really matters. I mean, whatever a man, and a woman, and another woman, and a goat, and a dwarf do in the privacy of their own home is okay with me.
 
Lust Engine said:
Even if it's just a fantasy for you ladies, here's a few pics to wet your appetites...

Food for thought?? :D

Definitely MORE than food for thought... Oh MY!!!!!!

I must admit multiple men is a deep fantasy of mine as well.... as for the chances of it becumming a reality?... let's just say "never say never"!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: es, CA
 
Throckmorton said:
Firstly, I do NOT fantasize about multiple women. Why would I want two pissed off women in bed with me if I can't deliver for some reason?

Secondly, I dont think it really matters. I mean, whatever a man, and a woman, and another woman, and a goat, and a dwarf do in the privacy of their own home is okay with me.

Have faith! I guess since this IS purely hypothetical and a fantasy- what if you could deliver for two or more women??

And like I said before, even long after I'm spent I would have no problems watching themselves get off as well. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing hotter than watching a woman get off like a skyrocket.
 
CaLadyInRed69 said:
Definitely MORE than food for thought... Oh MY!!!!!!

I must admit multiple men is a deep fantasy of mine as well.... as for the chances of it becumming a reality?... let's just say "never say never"!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: es, CA

Here's some more "food" then...

25.jpg
 
Yes definately. It makes for a good fantasy but its an even better reality. Four hands to touch you, two cocks to play with, a mouth always ready and able to kiss. mmmmm
But you do have to trust both men and they need to be comfortable around each other then the experience is heaven!
 
Re: Yes! Yes!

SkulkinKittikin said:
A thousand times, Yes!

(one for each man or each delicious shiver and orgasm!)

SKitt

Wotta thought!
--
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top