What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly dont want it to.
its fun to swing and miss.
and seriously, you're wonderful...just as you are.

:kiss:

Aww...quit yer kidding. :eek:

Your tolerance of low-lifes like me is I think a testament to your own wonderfulness. But thank you sweetie. :rose:

Hrm, I dunno... kinda... drifting?
I feel a bit glum and pessimistic... nothing majorly depressive, just not thrilled with life - and I am slightly paranoid... mostly that I might be pissing people off somehow without meaning to.
Just a waste of a lovely day (its sunny and glorious outside) and all I wanna do is mooch about indoors.

x
V

I feel a bit glum and pessimistic... nothing majorly depressive, just not thrilled with life - and I am slightly paranoid... mostly that I might be pissing people off somehow without meaning to.
Just a waste of a lovely day (its sunny and glorious outside) and all I wanna do is mooch about indoors.

x
V

* Hugs * :rose:

x
V
*Hugs*:heart::heart: I cannot imagine you pissing anyone off....but if you do screw em...they are not worth your consideration let them be pissy they deserve themselves. You deserve better:kiss:

well iam gonna be 100 percent honest about the mood iam in at this moment. Iam rediculiously horny omg the urge to talk and play dirty is just overwhelming me seriously lol i cant beleive i just told all of yall that yall prolly think iam a basketcase
xoxo
dakota

*Hugs*:heart::heart: I cannot imagine you pissing anyone off....but if you do screw em...they are not worth your consideration let them be pissy they deserve themselves. You deserve better:kiss:

<hugs you>

Stoopid internets. Communicating via type can be very misleading sometimes... hrm, thats more a blurt, isn;t it?
oh well.

x
V

well iam gonna be 100 percent honest about the mood iam in at this moment. Iam rediculiously horny omg the urge to talk and play dirty is just overwhelming me seriously lol i cant beleive i just told all of yall that yall prolly think iam a basketcase
xoxo
dakota

:kiss::heart: nah....you are fine *hugs* compulsions are wonderful aren't they?:devil:

<hugs you>

Stoopid internets. Communicating via type can be very misleading sometimes... hrm, thats more a blurt, isn;t it?
oh well.

x
V

I agree.......it's extremely misleading at times.

To go with that, I feel bad for a miscommunication via the internet with someone far away. Thankfully it's been cleared up this morning already, but I still feel rotten about it.

Down. I thought someone made a joke when she was serious. I hurt her with my reply, and didn't want to do that.

Had a great evening with the sprogs, dinner worked out fine, they all loved it, wife's chocolate pudding was scrumptious and the perfect end to the meal.

We played trivial pursuits, us against them with daughter in law abstaining.

It was fun, then I took them all home, and watched the temperature guage drop from 6C to -0.5C on the 15 minute drive from here to eldest sprog's house. Brrrrrrrr. But strangely, I felt no cold, I still don't. That's what having a cold and hot flushes does for you. I'm sitting her in a sleeveless tee, jeans and bare feet. Wife has shoes, socks, sweaters on...and is apparently feeling the cold.

One day,maybe we'll both arrive at the same temperature......as I get older, the blood gets thinner and I start feeling the cold more, I'll catch up...or down...with her.

Until then, she follows me around the house closing windows after I've opened them.

Right now, it's time for bed. And after a visit to the chemist (pharmacy), I can't take any of the medication I've been taking, because of my high blood pressure, so no more Night Nurse, no Lem Sips, no Beechams Powders......all I can take is panadol/paracetemol (tylinol) for the headache, and use Olbas Oil or Vicks on my nose to unblock it. Great. Right now, my right nostril is useless, cos it's completely blocked.

G'night all, have a fun evening.

:kiss::kiss:

Yeah, I've been calling around to 12 different places and its not looking hopeful.

We'll get one in time. Then I will be king of Wario Land!

Wario is my hero!

I scored one for the kids the Friday before Christmas... They are massively fun. And surprising in their ability to tire you out...:D

feel more betterer matski.
:heart:

me? just blah. no plans for the evening and im feeling close to ready for bed.

its been a stormy day so everyone was house bound. maybe tomorrow we'll be able to bundle up and go for a short walk...then to the beer barn or sumphin.

its been a stormy day so everyone was house bound. maybe tomorrow we'll be able to bundle up and go for a short walk...then to the beer barn or sumphin.

Wish there was something I could do about the blahs. Unfortunately, with the weather as it is, I think snuggles and rest are called for tonight.

All for a walk and beer tomorrow, though. :)

Wish there was something I could do about the blahs. Unfortunately, with the weather as it is, I think snuggles and rest are called for tonight.

All for a walk and beer tomorrow, though. :)

snuggles at the Love Shack are wondeeeful thangs... :kiss::heart:

luv youse guys.

Down. I thought someone made a joke when she was serious. I hurt her with my reply, and didn't want to do that.

*HUGS* No one here would remotely think that you would intentionally hurt someone. I'm sure she will realize that soon if she hasn't already. :heart:

mood is i think something went wrong this time...besides the fact that i bled like a stuck pig. Its not the way it normally is and i have fever this morning:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back